Chapter 29

Please vote my loves ❤️

Betty POV:

There are only about 2 days until my birthday and I was currently at Sweet Pea's house. I was laying in his arms as we watched a movie with Fp and Jellybean. I was resting in Sweet Pea's lap and he was gently stroking my hair.

Ever since Jellybean has gotten together with Kane that's all she can speak of. I don't think Fp is to keen on the idea of her dating, at all. Fp's extremely protective of her, especially as she isn't a Serpent. I know all he wants is the best for her, I admire that in Fp. I'm not the keenest on her dating, she's just to young, but trying to tell someone her age that, it would just end in yelling.

As we were watching the movie, or trying to, Jellybean couldn't stop going on about how amazing Kane's hair looked today, or how his green eyes reflect in the sun.

As the words of admiration for her boyfriend poured out I watched as Fp looked like he was going to get his gun and find the kid. I could laugh at his hate for a kid he doesn't know.

Fp: why don't we meet him? He says while interrupting Jellybean.
Jellybean: yes, tomorrow? She asked. Fp nods his head.

After Fp and Jellybean arranged a little more about what will be happening she decided to head to bed. She says good night to us all and walks upstairs.

Betty: you have got to tell me how this goes tomorrow. I say while letting out a laugh and looking at both men. Fp smirks at me.
Fp: oh, you're coming. He says with a grin. I give home a confused look.
Betty: why? I asked him.
Fp: because this is your fault. He says with a grin.
Betty: no way. You know who's fault this is? Yours, if you never had a second child we could have avoided this conversation. Sweet Pea bursts into laughter and so does Fp.
Fp: you're still coming. He says with a smirk.
Betty: fine. I say while rolling my eyes.

Fp: anyway, I'm going to bed, hearing Jellybean talk about her boyfriend is draining. Both Sweet Pea and I laugh.

I cuddle up closer into Sweet Pea's chest.

Sweet Pea: want to go to bed baby? He asked. I nod my head.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso, I rest my head on his shoulder and he placed small kisses to my neck while carrying me up stairs. His kisses were sweet and soothing.

Sweet Pea: want me to help you get changed? He asked while opening his door. I just reply by placing a lazy kiss on his shoulder.

He takes me out of my shirt and shorts. He undresses himself and places his shirt over my head. I smile to myself which Sweet Pea saw, he smirked. He walked to his dresser and pulled out a pair of pyjama pants.

He puts me under the blankets and gets in beside me. As soon as his skin made first contact with the soft sheets I was already moving my body to his, as close as I could get. His head was resting in my hair and I felt his smile, I couldn't help but smile myself.

Sweet Pea: I love you Princess. He says softly while wrapping both his arms around my middle.
Betty: I love you so much Sweet Pea. I whispered to him.

-

When I woke up I had breakfast with everyone and listened as Jellybean told us how excited she was that Fp and Sweet Pea were meeting Kane. When Fp informed her that I would also be there she let out a loud squeal, I giggled while both the guys groan.

Shortly after breakfast I decided to head home so I could freshen up and get a new outfit. I would usually do all that at Sweet Pea's house but I was going out for a little early birthday lunch with my family. It's after what ever will go on at Fp's house. I really hope everything goes well, especially for Jellybean's sake.