Chapter 43

Very important Authors note down below!

Betty POV:

I woke up this morning in Sweet Pea's grip. All throughout the night he had been waking up with a cough, he's definitely caught the flu from Jellybean.

I slowly untangle myself from him, making sure he wouldn't wake up. He moved his head a little but thankfully remained asleep. I smile to myself, knowing that he was finally getting some rest.

I pull his shirt that I was wearing over my head and place it in his laundry hamper. I walk to his draw and pull out a red and white stripped shirt and a pair of jeans.

I quickly put it all on and look back to Sweet Pea who was still peacefully sleeping

I quickly put it all on and look back to Sweet Pea who was still peacefully sleeping. I walk to his side of the bed and place a light kiss on his forehead. He smiled a little in his sleep.

I carefully walk out of his room and close his door. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Fp and Jellybean were.

Betty: Morning. I say while taking a seat opposite Jellybean. Fp was making breakfast.

They both definitely looked so much better then yesterday.

Fp: morning Betty. He says while placing some food in front of me and Jellybean.

Fp: where's Sweet Pea? He asked me.
Betty: he's sick as well, I left him to sleep. He nods his head

We began eating breakfast and making casual conversation until I heard a raspy voice come from behind me.

Sweet Pea: hey, how come you didn't wake me up? He asked while placing a kiss on my head and taking a seat next to me.
Betty: baby you're sick, you should have stayed in bed. I say to him while rubbing my thumb over the palm of his hand.
Sweet Pea: I'm not sick. He says with a cough. I raise my eyebrow.
Fp: you're definitely sick. He adds in. Sweet Pea rolls his eyes.

I give Sweet Pea some of my food and we continue to make easy conversation. As we spoke it started to get late and as much as I wanted to stay and look after Sweet Pea, I really should go to school.

I picked up my bag and Sweet Pea walked me to the door. He was very hesitant in letting me go. I know he just wants to be with me, I feel the same.

Sweet Pea: do you have to go? He asked while wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.
Betty: I wish you were with me but I have to go. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: or you can stay here with me, we can relax, hold hands, watch a movie even. He says with a smirk. I smile at his attempts to make me stay with him.
Betty: as amazing as that sounds, I really need to go. I love you. I say while placing a lingering kiss on his lips and heading out to my bike.

I slowly make my way to school and just before my classes start I catch up with Fangs and Joey.

Sweet Pea POV: