Chapter 5

A long chapter, please Vote!
I posted an extra chapter because I wanted to explain and apologize for something, check the bottom after reading this!

Betty POV:

I wake up to Sweet Pea slightly shaking me. I open my eyes and give him a small smile.

Betty: Morning baby. I say while sitting up.
Sweet Pea: morning Princess. I smile at the nickname he gave me.

I pick up my phone and check the time. It was 6 am. I slept from 2 pm yesterday to now. Well at least I got a good nights rest.

Betty: Pea, why didn't you wake me up. I say with a chuckle and lightly slap him. He laughs.
Pea: you looked peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you. He says with a cute smile, he then suddenly got serious.

Sweet Pea: are you okay to go to school hun?
Betty: yeah, I'll be fine. I say while playing with his hair.
Sweet Pea: if you need anything talk to me okay? I nod my head.

He pulls me into his arms and I rested my head on his muscular chest.

We stay in bed for a little longer until we both got up. Sweet Pea decided to have a shower while I had breakfast.

I quickly got changed and made my way downstairs where I saw Jellybean slugging her way into the kitchen.

Betty: hey JB. I say with a smile.
Jellybean: hey Betty. She says with a morning voice.
Betty: do you want me to make you some breakfast? She nods her head.

I began cooking some toast and eggs for the three of us, Fp is usually at the Wyrm by this time.

Once I had plated up all the food I put it all on the table. We began to eat as Sweet Pea walked into the kitchen. He sat next to me and placed a hot and long kiss on my lips.

Jellybean: I'm going to throw up my food. She says to us. Sweet Pea and I both laugh at her.

We eat and continue to chat.

Betty: how's school going? I ask her. She shrugs.
Betty: what's up? I ask.
Jellybean: I don't know, my teacher hates me. She says sadly.
Betty: who do you have? I ask her.
Jellybean: Mr. Swany. She says.

When I was in middle school I had him as well. When he found out I saw Hal Coopers daughter things went down hill. He began giving me bad grades, telling me off for things that I didn't do, anything he could criticize me on he would. He was terrible, until I stood up for myself. One day after class I just went off at him and I may over may not have said I'm not afraid to use my gun, while I pointed it at him. From then on he gave me the utmost respect.

Although Jellybean chose that she didn't want to be apart of the Serpents, in which I totally respect, everyone will and does associate her with Fp and I know that's exactly why Mr. Swany doesn't like her. I'm going to put a stop to this.

Betty: why don't I take you to school today? I'll have a word with him.

You could practically hear the smirk roll off my face. She had a confused looked on her gorgeous face but still agreed.

We finished up breakfast and I headed to school with Jellybean. I would meet up with Sweet Pea at school later.

I arrive at her middle school and it felt like Déjà vu. Jellybean gives me a hug goodbye and walks off to her friends.

I walk down the hallway to my old class. Nothing at this old and beaten down school has changed. I arrive at the room and see the old Mr. Swany marking some papers. I would need less then 2 minutes talking to him. He's terrified of me. He should be.