two

Lisa's POV

I wonder what Amy, Lauren and Dani's doing right now. I feel bad for leaving them, but I cant stay another day in that house. Everythings changed when the company started to bankrupt. Only Chris, Kath and me who knows about this. We decided to not telling the youngest three. I afraid they wouldn't understand, so I think that's the best for not telling them things. I got bored in that house. Right after Chris and Kath get out of that house, I packed my things and move out. I promise to Lauren to come back and take her, amy, and dani. But I don't know when.

Its been two years since I left, and life seems nice to me. I got job as a producer, and now working on Taylor Swift's new album. I live in an apartment, have a car, and a fridge full of food. I bet amy and Dani will empty the fridge if they visit me here. They're the ones who loves food more than any of us.

Its been two years too that I haven't met Christina or Katherine. I have no idea where are they. I missed them so much tho.

"Lise? Hey back to earth!" Taylor waved her hand in front of my face. I blinked and look at her blue eyes. "Oh, sorry. What?"

"I ask you to having lunch with me, and you have to say yes, because I don't accept no today." I sighed and nod. Taylor and I started walking down the streets. We have a convos about lunch. She tells me about this cafe that we will visit today. Paparazzi started to take pictures, but Taylor don't care, me either. We walked and arrived at the café.

It was small, but comfortable. I stare to the ceiling, the lamps are gorgeous. Theres a big shelf full of books. I think about Kath. She will love this place, shes a nerd. And definitely theres no other café which is good for reading than this place. After a while, I sat next to Taylor while shes talking to a waiter.

"I ordered you a lunch. And by the way I know the owner, and she will joined us soon, you don't mind, right?" I nod. I don't like meeting new people actually. I don't want to be ignored, especially when Taylor and the owner is know eachother. And I was just a stranger who sat between them. After afew minutes, our food are arrived, and I started to eat, because im starving.

"Hey! Right here!" Taylor waved. I still eat my soup, and didn't bother her called who I think is the owner. Apparently, the owner is a she. Taylor stood up and ready to introduce me. Im not done swallow my soup, and stood up. When I look the owner's face, I choked. I cough, I feel like someone strangkled me.

It was Katherine.

Her eyes goes wide when she look at my face, and grow more wider when I started to choke. She grab a glass of water and handed it to me. I drink it, and breath. After a few minutes, I calmed myself and look into her brown eyes. my sister. my older sister. my nerd. I feel tears streaming down mycheeks and she hugged me. I heard her sniffles. I hug her tight and begin to cry. We hug for a few minutes and pulling eachother. Kath wiped off my tears with her thumb and smile. I smile to her and we hug one more time.

"Umm, what happened?" I almost forgot that Taylor Swift is here with us. Oh my gosh. I look at her and laughing. So did Kath.

Katherine tells her the story. That Im her sister, and we haven't meet for years. Taylor look at us, shocked. "Oh my God. So you guys didn't see eachother for two years? And now you two meet because I am a friend of both of you? Wow, this world just surprised me. So what are you going to do next?" she begin to eat her lunch, and Kath staring at me with her wide smile on her face. I smiled back and continue to eat my lunch.

"I want to find the rest of our sisters." Kath answered.

Yea, I hope we will see them again.

Dani's POV

"Ugly."

"Wow you're not died yet?"

"Ugh why are the principal allowed you to even school here."

"Worthless bitch."

"Nobody wants you."

"Loser."

I stare to the floor and let them slaps me, beat me, pull my hair, do whatever they want. I got beat everyday and I already used to it. Mom, dad, people in school. Everyone just calling me names, beat me up, and then leave when they feel satisfied or bored. I miss my three oldest sisters but the fact that they left me is making me upset and make me hate them a little. I started to feel that they're not coming for me, lauren and amy. I hate them.

After several beats and slaps, the bullies leave me alone in the bathroom. I hold my breath, and breath it out. I feel my stomach hurts, because Stacy punched me in the stomach with her fist. I tried to make myself strong—or look strong—and stood up. It feels like hell. Every step I take, the more hurt is mystomach. I open my bag, and find the razor I always take with me everywhere. I rolled up my sleeves and cut myself.

One for being ugly

One for not died yet

One for worthless

One for chris

One for kath

One for lisa

Six cuts and I feel better. I grab tissues in the corner and started to wiped off the blood from my wrist. I hissed in pain, but I felt better. So it's worth it, right?

I take steps to out from bathroom and heading to the park. The hall is quiet because most of students and teacher already going home. "Dani!" I heard lauren's voice. I look back and find her. With Amy on her right. I look at them, confused. Because how can amy left the house?

"Why are you here?" I asked amy. She look at me, and when she opened her mouth to explain, I heard a yell. That was coming from my mom's mouth. she was mad. no, she was furious.

Oh. My. God. We're started to panic, and then Amy grab my and lauren's hand and begin to yell at us to run. I ignored the pain in my wrist when amy grab it. I run behind amy and lauren because I shocked as heck. i dont know what happening right now. Mom yelled at us, calling us names, and threaten us. We don't care. We ran faster, and after a while I don't hear mom. We just realize that we ran into the forest. My school is the forest's neighbour. I took a deep breaths, so did my two sisters.

"What the heck guys? What were you thinking?" I asked them while panting. Lauren sat and lean on a tree while panting of course. Amy took couple deep breath and then look at me.

"Amy want to moved out." Lauren said. I feel anger in me. I am ready to explode.

"WHAT? SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME AND LAUREN IN HELL, WHILE YOU HAPPY OUT THERE WITH YOUR LIFE? YOU'RE JUST GONNA ABANDONED US LIKE CHRIS DID? LIKE KATH DID? LIKE LISA DID? WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT WITH THEM TWO YEARS AGO AMY? WHY NOW? WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME? OH GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED."

I started to cry. My anger turned into tears. I hate this. I knelt down while crying. Amy comes to me and hug me tight. "Ssh baby, no im not gonna leave you okay? I will take you and lauren go away. Far far away from here. So they couldn't hurt us anymore."

I sniffled. "I-I don't w-want to lose s-someone again, am." Amy hug me tighter and then lauren joined the hug. "I wont leave you, i promise."

It was almost dark, so we started walking into the woods, find other way, so mom or dad couldn't find us.

I hope this will work.

wou okay, happy reading cimfam. working on chapt 3 right now. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEE I LOVE YOU.