seven

Christina's POV

Right now I just chill in my backyard, while reading a psychology book. I still like read psychology book. I feel a movement behind me, and when I was about to turning around, Nick kissed my cheek from behind. I smile and then put my book on the table. "Hey babe,"

"Hey," I said, and then he walked and sat next to me. I lean my head to his comfy shoulder. I feel his arm wrapped me. I just smile. Happy with the fact that he's mine. well, not official yet but still, i will called he's mine.

"It's been two years." I said. I stare to our big tree. "I know. You missed them." he said and kissed my head.

"I really wanted to meet them, Nick. I missed them so much."

Nick hug me tight. "I know, baby. And I have an idea." I look at him. suspicious. "What idea?"

Nick smile and look at me. "What about we're going to your parents house? I think it's time for us to be official. Husband and wife."

Nick had proposed me two years ago, actually. But we haven't married yet because I don't know how to say this to my parents. We have talk about this for like 50 times, but it ended up with me rejected it. With the same reason; my parents.

"Are you sure? I mean they don't like you Nick, especially about the company things." I said. He stare at me the whole time for like three minutes.

"I love you, Christina. I don't really like your parents that much, but still they are your parents. They're will be your parents for like forever, right? I do understand that we have some misunderstanding about company, but I still have manners to asked them about marrying their most beautiful daughter. Even if they said no, I will still marrying you anyway as long as you wanted me to. You have the rights to make decision. I know you're scared, but you don't have to as long as I'm with you. I will protect you from anything, included your parents." He said. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. my heart feel warms, I cant help but hug him tight. He hugged me back and kissed my head. I pulled myself.

"Nick, why are you still didn't give up on me? We could be married years ago, but I still said no. I always have the reason for saying no. My parents don't like you, and I moved with you two years ago. Clearly it was hard for you. Why didn't you give up?"

He smiled. "Because I love you, Christina Lynne Cimorelli. As simple as that."

Lisa's POV

I'm driving for like 7 hours now. And my car now is a mess. There are so many trash. I feel like I was driving a trash truck than a normal car. I never liked a messy car, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS MY CAR WHICH TOTALLY IS A MESS RIGHT NOW. I sighed. I cant drive like this anymore. I need to clean this car, or I'm going crazy. Finally, we found a gas station, and I pull over. Besides, we need gas. Kath going to the bathroom, and I started to fill my car with gas. I waited until it's full. And then I parked my car. I started to cleaning it. I grab a trashbag in my luggage, and started to take the trash Kath and I produced. We almost ran out of food, and thank god, Katherine understand. I saw her walking into the mini market. I take my blue shirt, and my shorts. And then going to change in the bathroom. After a few minutes, I'm done. I walk back to my car, and Kath is not done yet, so I decided to walking towards her.

And then I saw her. With a guy.

He was trying to kiss her. Kath tries to push him off. I could feel my heart beats fast, I feel the anger in me start to build up. I pushed him off. "Back off you jerk! That's my sister!"

He smiled at me, "Wow there are two. I'm sure we will get some fun."

I've had enough. I punched him in the stomach, hit him in the face with my right leg. I can tell that he's in pain. Kath looked shock, I grab a basket and take the foods and drinks. After I'm done, I grab her hand, and put a hundred dollar on the cashier table. That guy still whimpering in suffer, theres some blood on the floor. I don't care. I pulled Katherine to hug me when we're in the car. I can hear her sob, so I hugged her more tight. After five minutes, she stop sobbing. "You okay?"

She nod. "Yeah, thank you, Lise. I don't know what will going on if you don't go after me. Thank you."

"Anytime okay? Now lets find our sisters!" I said with cheerfully. It makes her smile. I'm glad I have joined boxing, and karate class.

"You're not changed. You're still my crazy sister." Kath said.

I smiled.

Lauren's POV

I found it weird to see Amy and Dani hug with tears in their eyes. I found It more weirder when Amy said that they're happy will meet Christina. I don't belive it but I don't want to have any argument so I just nod.

Anyway, Caleb showed up at 9. He drive his truck, and smiled at me. I mean us. We got excited to reach Sacramento. I sit at the passanger seat, and my two sisters are in the back. Caleb turns his radio on, we started to singing like crazy. I haven't been like this for two years. And I'm glad I feel it back. I caught Caleb look at me sometime, and it was kinda make me...nervous? And happy at the same time. Do I like him?

After a moment, his phone ring, and he picked it up. I turned down the radio volume a bit, and he smiles. His eyes still on road while he's talking. i like to see him talk. i like his voice.

wait what? did i really thinking about his voice? come on, i just met him today, it cant be like... sort of that thing right?

"What's up?" I asked. I feel like I know him for long, when the fact is we just met few hours ago.

"Um, my boss wants me to handle the company meeting, because he has some agenda with his fiancée. And he's glad to know that I'm heading to Sacramento right now. Wow, I think god has arranged this. I mean I found you guys going to Sacramento, I give you a ride, and then suddenly my boss told me to go to Sacramento. Wow."

I laughed. "This is so arranged."

The silence became our friends for the next couple minutes, but this Caleb guy started to talk again. "Well you know, my boss relaly love his fiancée. I heard they enganged for like two years ago, but never make it to the wedding."

"Oh really? Why?" Dani said. "Yea, my friend said that because they had parents issues or something. But the good thing is they loved each other. They're really cute you know."

We nod and the silence wrapped us again.

just wanna let u know, i wrote christina pov while listen to a thousand years by christina perry. i love nistina wow, AND THEY WILL BE HUSBAND AND WIFE FOR REAL. oh my gosh. by the way, hope u like it!!! im going to write another chapt rn!!! byeeee see yaaa

and guys remember.

COMMENTS!!!!!

im serious. go!