twenty three

Author's POV

"Well, a few days ago, there was an incident." Jessi said with the serious expression. She take a look people in front of her one by one. First, she look at Nick, he looks concerned, same as Christina and Katherine. But when she looks at Lisa, she can tell that Lisa dont like what she said.

"Do you have any security cameras?" Katherine asked. Jessi nod, "Yes, we have. And I'm a little bit afraid of what you will see in that. We have recorded everything, and I know the family of the Cimorelli girls will asking about the record sooner or later. So I saved the record as an important archive. I am so glad that finally I have met the sisters of Danielle and Lauren."

Katherine and Christina really looks concerned. Worse than before. What happened? Was lauren and Dani get hurt that bad until the principal herself saved their record as an important archive?

"I'd like to see the record now." Lisa said without waiting for her two older sisters asking it. "Yes, you may. Come with me."

Jessi is lead the way. Followed by Nick and Christina who walk side by side while holding eachother hand. While in the very back, Kath and Lisa walking without saying a single word. Kath realize theres something bothered Lisa's mind. "Lise, are you okay?"

"Mm hm." Lisa answered without look at Kath. She look straight to Jessi who still lead the way. Kath is not bothering her again with question because now, Kath knows that Lisa is in her almost-mute-mode. She is still talk to the principal, that means she wasn't fully in her mute mode. Kath wrapped her right arm to lisa's shoulder, squeeze lisa's right arm for a sec, and then smile when Lisa looks at her. Lisa didn't say anything but smile to Kath.

After a few turn rights, and lefts, they have arrived at the security room. This school is surely big and need security cameras. The middle and High school are in the same building. No wonder why is this school is so big. The security room is full of screen and computer. Theres only few tables and chair. The rest stuff in the room is just computers and screen and cables. There are two men in the room. One of them is tall and skinny, with the glasses on his eyes, he's so skinny. And then the other is not too skinny, but not too fat. He's normal. And they greeted the principal when they steps in the room. "Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning. This is Ken and Bob." Jessi introduced the two men to the cimorellis and Nick. They nod and smile. "What can we help you?" Ask Ken—the skinny man—politely. Jessi take off her glasses and then look at people who is now standing beside her.

"Danielle and Lauren did not come to school since Monday. There is no school for Saturday and Sunday, so they must have recorded by cameras in Friday." Jessi explained. "Bob, show us the important archive."

The man called Bob starts to dance her finger on the computer keyboard. He clicks file by file. And then he found it. "Show us the camera number 13, 14, and 15." Jessi said. Bob typing something, and then after he clicked the play button, they all can see it on the screen in front of him. No one say a single word.

The recorded starts to play. At first it showed a normal morning. Kids are everywhere, walking in the hall. Jessi thinks it's not important, so she asked Bob to skip the record until lunch break. The girls eyes goes wide when they see Dani was pushed to the wall by some kids and it was so clear that they were laughing at her. "What were they doing?" Chris asked. Jessi do not say a word. They have to see more. And then after a while, the screen show them when the school session was end.

They can see clearly when Dani was dragged to the bathroom with a very not nice way. Dani looks so weak and can't stand for herself. Lisa hardening her jaw when the kids who dragged her baby sister out of the bathroom. For a couple minute, just a couple students and teacher who passed by the bathroom, and then Dani comes out. She carried her bag and while hand on her stomach.

And then they saw Lauren and Amy run to Dani. It was so clear on the screen. Amy and Lauren is very scared and exhausted. They have talks for a minute, and then ran after hearing a yell. The hall was completely empty right now. Mostly because they weren't in the crowded hall. They were in the most desolate part of the school. The Cimorellis eyes goes wide and wide and wide after saw the figure behind their three baby sisters. It was their mom. Their mom yelling their sisters names. The room is getting intense. No one says a single word. Right after the video was end, jessi said, "Show us the camera number 21."

After bob click play, the screen shows that Dani, Lauren and Amy run into the forest. And then their mom gave up when saw her Daughters run into the forest. Nick holding christina's hand more tight. Christina can't hold her tears, so she hid her face on Nick's chest. She starts to sobbing. Kath is sobbing too, and she can't say a single word. And Lisa? She is not crying. Instead of crying, she clench her fist. Hardening her jaw more, and glancing at the screen sharply. Her dark brown eyes now look more dark and dark because of what she saw in the screen. She can't forgive them. she can't forgive her mom.

And she can't forgive herself.

"Why wouldn't you do anything to those who clearly have bullied Danielle, my baby sister?" Kath asked between her sobs. "I am sorry, but she is a daughter of the foundation's president. We can't do so much about it because the school will get the effect of it. I did scored her for a week, and her dad didn't accept it. he is taking back the donation for the school. And threaten me if I ever punished her again, then Danielle would be expelled from this school. Danielle was going through so much, and i know about the abused that your parents did to her. i want to report it to the police, but Danielle and Lauren begged me to not do that. i can't do anything if they didn't let me. i am truly sorry."

After a moment of silence, Lisa breaks it.

"I will find those kids."

guys im so sorry, i regret that i wrote this part with my point of view. i wrote the half of it when the regret feeling is coming to my mind, and i am too lazy to write from the beginning. so, here you have it!! the next part i wont be using my pov, dont worry!

oh and I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED WE WILL HEAR THE WEDDING EP: HERES TO US. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and theres so many posts on instagram about we shouldn't tag lisa and ask about her love life, i agreed and disagreed at the same time. many of us just shook to know that our lil bean have a frickin boyfriend which this whole time she was always that she got hurt from the boys who dated her. i think many of us who tagged her just curious, but yes i agree that she keeps her love life privately. JUST LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT AND JOE ALWYN!

WHY DID MY TWO BIGGEST ROLE MODEL KEEPS THEIR LOVE LIFE AS PRIVAT?!?!?

okay, happy reading duddssss

C O M  M E N T S!!!!!