six

Lisa's POV

"We're going to our old house."

I think about it for like two hours now. Kath is on my bed, she still asleep. She wants to spend a night in here, so yea why not? I don't think that's a brilliant idea tho. I mean, I don't like that house, and im not planning to go back to that house. If it wasn't for my sisters, I wont. I don't like my mom and dad. After dad's company going down, they were like... crazy. Dad wont listen to us, and I caught him talk to himself for several times. I don't tell this to anyone, but I got several slaps from my dad. That's the real reason why I left the house. And mom told me that im a useless kid, because I haven't found job yet that time. So I left, and now live on my own. They don't want me, so I pack my things. As simple as that.

I fell asleep like three hours, and then Katherine woke me up. I take shower, and get ready for the trip. New York to Malibu. I wear blackt-shirt, white leather jacket, and black jeans. I turned my long hair into messy buns. And I pick white sneakers. I am ready.

I bought my laptop and headphone with me so I could do my job. We hoped into my car. We decided to take the car, not flights. Because if we don't, we wont have a ride in Malibu. Its two days trip by car. Me and Kath will rotate. Kath first, because she knows that I have insomnia, and didnt able to sleep well. We stopped at a grocery store to buy some food. FOR TWO DAYS. It's a lot of food.

After she paid it all, we hop back in the car. I call Taylor.

"Hey, Tay. So Kathrine and I, we're in a car, and going to Malibu. It's a two days trip. If we found our sister, maybe I will stay for a week. I cant make it to the studio. But I have my laptop with me, I will send you tracks, and if theres something you want to tell me about the tracks or the record, just call me. I have my phone with me for 24 hours. Is that okay?"

Taylor said okay, and we talked a bit, and then she hung up. I feel bad tho, because I supposed to do my job. But I will feel more bad if I choose the job than my sisters. My baby sisters. After an hour, I fell asleep.

Kathrine's POV

Its been 5 hours in this car. Lisa's still asleep. I know her insomnia, so I insisted to do the first driving. It was so nice seeing her sleep like this. When Christina left, she started to having nightmares...again. And now seeing my baby sister having a nice sleep just warmed my heart.

I feel so tired right now. I never drive this long. I decided to stop on the side of the street. We're in a beautiful street though. Trees are everywhere, and I can see a lake from the car. The lake is down there, and I wonder if someday I could swim there with all of my sisters. In case you wonder about my five brothers, the lived with our uncle and aunt in Indonesia. My uncle knows everything about my dad's company, and her wife wants kids. I think it will be the best if the youngest three sisters come live with them, but the band still exist at the moment, also Lauren and Dani refused to live with them. So they took the boys.

I stare to the lake with silent. Theres a lot going on in my mind, until I don't realize that Lisa is awake and staring at me. I look at her. "So you're awake." She nodded. I stare to the lake again.

"It will be so much fun if we all could swim there." Lisa said. That's what I thought earlier. I love the sister bond. I nodded, and sighed. I feel like wanted to cry, but I have to be strong for my sisters. I will find them.

"I'll take the wheel, and you're going to sleep okay?" I nod, and get out of the front seat, while Lisa climbed into the driver's seat.I sat next to her in passanger seat. I can hear her sighed. She stay silent for a minute, and then take some food from the backseat. I swear, the backseat is just like the bank of food. Lisa grab some chips, open it, and then start to driving. I stare at her with smile on my face.

"What? I need snack."

Dani's POV

Amy saw my cuts. Lucky me, she wasn't talk about it infront of Lauren. I cant let my sugar know that I cut myself. Lauren will take that seriously, and then she will be mad at me. I cant handle that right now, especially when we're in the middle of nowhere. right after jumping around session, we walked down to find bathroom. So we went to the grocery store and asked for permission to use their bathroom. Lauren go first so there's just me and Amy outside.

"Why?" she said while grab my wrist. I look at the ground. Don't want to meet her eyes. she took her finger and touch my chin. "Chin up, princess. I wont judge you as long as I know why."

"Everything is just so depressed." I finally said. I started to sob. Amy hug me. She's way more short, but I hug her anyway. I can tell her shoulder now wet because of my tears. "Shh, its okay." After few minutes we're in that position, we pulled out eachother.

"Thank you." I said, Amy smile, "Anytime, but promise me you wont do that again. Promise me, Danielle." I nod. Right after that Lauren come out of the bathroom and give us a weird look. "What happened?"

I give amy a don't-tell-her look. Amy nod, "Nothing, we're just so happy to see Christina."

Amy you're really bad in lying! I mean I told them before that I hate Christina. But lucky me, Lauren seems like believe it.

Reminds me to teach my older sister, Amy, to be a good liar for a bit.

HEYYY GUYS, UM... happy reading! and by the way i saw Christina's bridal shower on the girls' instagram stories and it was just sooo funny omg.   they literally are sister goals:( just hope i have ppl like them in my life:(( ITS SO GOOD SEEING THEM HAPPY THO, AND SO EXCITED TO NISTINA WEDDING AHHHH,  i bet tge wedding medley is awesome, and i hope they share it with us. byee see ya in new chapt!

dont forget to comments!

i am being serious now.

i mean, really serious.

COMMENTS!!!!!!  NEED COMMENTS!!!

...and promote this story hahaha lol.

see ya!