fourteen

Amy's POV

We only have each other, dirty clothes, and some breads and drinks.

We are officially ran out of money right now. We have no idea where Christina is. We have no clue or anything. Nothing. Luckily, I brought some pictures of us, cimorelli sisters. That pic was taken when the band still exist. Speaking about the band, you must be wondering why do we have those money?

I will give you the answer. When the band still exist, we're doing so many interview, and youtube videos—which now are gone, because Christina deleted it all. We makes money from all of it. Christina and Kath are the ones who have controlled our income. Mom and dad knows we have money, and everytime we got the money, Chris will shared it a little with them. mom was never know how much we were making money. She only get a lil of it.

Christina will give the money to us equally. I never used it. well, I have used it, but only for some pair of clothes and paints. And I don't like shopping that much either, so my money are saved. Dani, Lauren and Lisa are the most like to shopping. Especially clothes, well Lisa was more like to buy cosmetics. Everything is fine. And then my dad is going to broke. I know it because I have heard him talking to someone on the phone.

And then after my three older sisters left, everything is going crazy. We're not homeschooled, and we didn't get our allowance, or pocketmoney. Mom and dan didn't give us that. Luckily, they have books, so we don't have to buy. I used my saving to survive. Everything about school, and sometimes life, I paid it all with my saving. And then comes Dani and Lauren. Most of their money are turned into clothes. After they ran out of their money, I shared my money with them. because how can I see my baby sisters starving, not having lunch at school? I don't want to be a cruel sister. They had enough. I mean Dani and Lauren are really close with Lisa, when Lisa left, they are broken. And I cant do something that makes them even more broken, right?

My savings are very useful for this two years. And I waited until graduated highschool so I can left that house. Finally, we have chance to left the house, and God helps us. I almost give up when I loot at my money box. There was only 150 dollars in the box.

And now we ran out of money.

Dani's POV

We're in a park right now. Amy starring at the afternoon sky. I don't know what she's thinking right now. I actually very glad to call her my sister. Amy is really saved my life, and Lauren's life. She did so many things to make us safe, smile, and not starving. Amy is a sister who would do anything to makes us smile again, and I'm happy that I have her in my life.

Anyway, we're looking for Christina for like hours now. Most of people do not know who she is, or never saw her face. Now there is one thing that I have in mind. Is Christina still lives here, in Sacramento? What if shealready moved out to some other city? Is not impossible, right?

wait, it's not one thing. theres a lot of things in my mind right now.

Oh my gosh. I am still trying to not hate her, but it is so hard. I am cracked when she left us and ended the band. And then I am broken when Lisa left. I mean I am really broken. I cut myself for two years. Not everyday tho. I always wear sweater, or a flannel with long sleeve even if it was summer or not a cold day. Everyone in school make fun of me, which is makes me more broken and hate everything.

"Dan? Do you hear me?"

"Huh?" I look at Lauren. I drowned in my own thought til I don't hear any word Lauren said. "What, sorry, I didn't heard you."

She sighed. "You guys are boring. I ask you two to looking for Chris again."

"Oh, um-okay. Let's go." Amy said, and she stood up, followed by Lauren and me. Clearly she have something in her mind. And I am sure she will talk bout it. Because she's Amy, my older sister. she will talk. She likes to talk.

No. She loves to talk.

Lauren's POV

Dani and Amy are really weird today. Well everything is weird for two years, but still they are weird, more weird than usual. I hold a picture of us six, and begin ask people if they have seen the girl in the middle with long light brown hair and gray eyes who I liked to call my oldest sister, Christina.

We have been out here for like hours asking people if they have seen Christina, but the answer still the same.

Sorry

No

I haven't

And some other answer that tells me they haven't seen a girl named Christina.

I almost give up. I really want to, but I cant. This 'Finding Christina' thing is really changed me. I am an introvert. I don't feel comfortable to speak to a stranger. But I'm forced myself to, because we have to find her. Whatever she will accept us or not, but we have to find her first. It will change everything. When she decided to not accepting us, I will make her realize how hurt I am by her this two year. I will make her feel guilt.

I take a breath deep, trying to thinking positive. I saw a florist shop. I look at Dani and Ames, they are talking to people while pointing to a picture of us, so I'm sure they asking them about Christina. So I enter the shop, and found an old lady. She smile when found me with her old eyes. I can see the color of her eyes. its bright blue. I smile to her warmly, I remembered my grandma, she passed away few years ago.

"What can I help you, young lady?" she said with her smile still on her face. "Um, I actually want to ask you, Ma'am."

"Oh, call me Daisy. Everyone called me Daisy, I don't like to be calling ma'am, it makes me realize that I am old. You will feel old when someone told you or show you that you're old. So dont make me feel old, I want to feel young." She said and laugh for her own words. I laugh too.

"So, what do you want to ask me?"

I show her the picture, and pointed to christina's face. "This is my sister. Have you ever seen her? She live here for two years I think."

Daisy grab her glasses, and put it on. She look at it for like one minute and half and then said something that makes me jumped.

"Oh I know her, it's Chrissy!"

Hashtag blessed. Thanks God.

Heyyo duckies!!! i am back, like i promised, i will publish a new chapter everyday. i have a good day, so i published this chapt early hahahah.

and by the way, thankyou guys, this story reached number #1 in Christinacimorelli, amycimorelli, cimfam, and many others. thankyou!!! and let the fandom grow!!! checked my fanacc ig; swiftiecimfam:)))))

AND COMMENT! OH MY GOSH, comment ok?!

and vote...but comments is enough, i dont care that much about the vote actually hahah, i cared a lot about what do you think about this story. RATEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

okayy see ya tomorrow homiesssss i love youuuuu