twenty one

Kath's POV

We're arguing for like two hours right now.

Nick agreed to stay alone in the other room, while we arranging the plan to find our three baby sisters. Its almost midnight and we haven't got the plan. Papers are everywhere. Me and Christina writing a lot of stuff about our plan. This room looks messy, and we don't care. Three of us is the most clean person in the family, but now we don't care about this messy room. Ironic. But we have no time to think other things while my three sisters are out there with scars on their body.

"Okay, what about this, We're just go in there, pretend like we're having a reunion, and then ask about Amy, Lauren, and Dani?" Lisa said. Christina sighed, "Lise, dad was drunk when I got in that house yesterday, he couldn't control himself. If we do something too obvious like that, I don't think the plan will going well."

I nod and we stay in silent for a while, until Lisa grab her phone from the desk across her. "What are you doing?" I look at her, wondering. Lisa is always have this side that nobody can't know. And I am afraid she will doing something bad because she can't control her own temper these days. Yea well, I know what happened to our sisters is bad and painful, but me and Christina, we can still control our temper. We always wait for the right time to do something. But Lisa? After she lost her temper, she will do everything in her mind. Her anger will take control, and if no one there to stop her, she's not gonna stop. Now I'm afraid.

"Texting Claire." She said and then stay silent. I don't ask her again, because she looks serious.

"Claire replied. I asked her what is the name of the school she, Lauren and Dani went." Lisa said after a few minute we surrounded by silence.

"So? What is it?" Christina look at Lisa with the most serious face. I did too.

"West Wembley School." She said. "I have a plan for a start."

Lisa's POV

This whole talks about plan is really makes me crazy. I never thought that we will arranged a plan like the main characters in the movie. We don't know about how-to-fight-your-parents-that-abused-your-sisters. We know nothing. But here we are, in a hotel room, kicking out Christina's fiancée, and have a meeting about how do we find our baby sisters.

When everything went so confusing, Claire's number pop in my head. I have to call her. but it's so late and I don't want to annoyed her. so I texted her, while hoping that she hasn't go to bed yet.

After a few minute, she replied. thanks God. Chris and Kath asking me about that. And I have a plan for us. It's not much, but maybe we could find some clue from that.

"So, I was thinking about we're going to their school. According to the information that Claire gave us, they must have went away in a school day. And let's see if something happened in the day they left the school. Pretty sure they have security cameras. We could ask them for it. and by the way, if we read Dani's journal again, she mentioned that some kids at school bullied her. we have to find out about that too, because I want to kick their butts. No one can bullied my sisters. My baby sister."

Christina and Kath look at me with their serious face. I feel this room getting tensed up as soon as I finished telling my plan. "I agreed." Kath said. "I feel like we will have something from that school. And I really wanted they punished the bullies. I hate bullies."

"Okay, its getting so late. Let's go to bed." Christina said.

"We're going to that school tomorrow."

Christina's POV

Right after I said that, Lisa get out of the bad. but Katherine is stay. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I miss you so much, you have no idea how much i miss you."

I smile and nod. "Of course!"

Lisa smile to us and then say good night. Kath and I cuddled in this bed. I remember those days, when we're so close. Once a week, Amy, Kath and I will sleep on the floor. we will telling stories, telling eachother about our highs and lows until we tired and going to the dreamland. Amy. I wonder what is she doing right now. I miss her so bad. Lauren. My birthday twin. Having a day called birthday for this two years without her, my birthday twin, was so hard. We used to have one big cake with so many candles on it. Dani, Christian, Joey, and Nick used to helps us with the candles because it was too much to handle. And then Dani. I can't never forgive myself if something bad happened to them, especially Dani. Because I read her journal, and I can almost feel how painful her life is. I put them on that situation.

I feel anger and sad starts to build in me. "Chris, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault only. It's our fault. The oldest three. We will find them. We will. Trust me." Kath wishpered. I guess she knows what was I felt because of my fist. I breathed slowly, trying to calm down.

"Well, I don't know Kath. I put them into that situation. This will never happened if I don't left the house that day. I'm not a good sister. I should have to protected all of you, but all I did was leaving. Stay away from everything. I don't even deserves to be calling your oldest sister. Mom and dad was right. I am useless." I said, starts to tearing up. "Ssh, you can't say that. Stop saying that it's all your fault. I already said that all of this was all of three of us fault. You are not useless. You have your own reason to left, and I think our baby sisters knows that. We will find them and say our sorry, okay? We can't let our anxiety win right now. We should have our faith stronger than before. Believe that God is with us and will help us, okay?"

"Okay, Thank you, Kappy." I said. "Okay then, lets go to sleep."

"Tomorrow is gonna be a long day."

guyss im sooooo sorry. yesterday the light was out. literally my town was soo dark so i cant use the computer. and i cant write on my phone, i dont feel comfortable. HERE ENJOY THIS OKAY, FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL BE FOCUSING ON THE OLDEST TRIO HAHAHA

COMMENT!!!

and guys go subs, like and comment on Cimorelli Podcast channel please, so we all can get a season two! we all need it.

AND I CANT BELIEVE CHRISTINA IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEK! LIKE wHAAATTTTTT

oh my gosh, my baby is going to be a wife:((((

.....AND LISA IS TAKEN. HOW IN THE EARTH THAT I DONT KNOW THIS?! oh my gosh

see yaa later dud!