twenty

Lauren's POV

I open my eyes and starts to panic. I don't know where I am right now. Amy is next to me, she's still sleeping. I think about everything that happened yesterday, and realize that I am in an old woman named Daisy's house. She's a friend of Christina.

I remember we're all going to bed together. when I said we're all, I mean me, Amy, and Dani. But now I can't see Dani in this room. She's not in this room obviously. I look at my older sister, Amy, and decided not to waking her up. She's tired for sure, and I know she over-thinking about everything. so much pressured. I make a slow move, trying not to waking her up. and then make my way to the door. When I passing by the window, the sky is still dark. My sleeping time is never well in this two years. I always woke up around three or four in the morning.

I think about places where Dani might be there, but I found nothing. So first, Im going to the bathroom. And... she's not there. "Where are you, Dani?" I whispered to myself. I closed the bathroom door slowly, trying to not make a single voice.

I walk towards the kitchen and see a blanket on the sofa next to the kitchen. It must be Billy's, but he's not there. Oh my gosh, what happened? Was he going with Dani? But where and why? If something bad happen to my Spice, I will not forgive him. I don't care if he is the owner of this house. No one can messing with my sisters. I take steps to the mini garden, and... I found them.

No, nothing bad happened.

They sat on a bench. Dani is asleep on Billy's shoulder. He rest his head on Dani's head. They're looks so peaceful, and it was so freakin cute. I absolutely ship them. beside, Billy looks like a nice boy. I take steps back to the sofa, and take the blanket with me. I covered my sister and Billy boy with the blanket. I take the glass on the ground with me. I walked back to the kitchen and saw the clock.

4.25

I sighed and then put the glass in the sink. I look around, and theres nothing I can do. So I started to wash the dishes. At least I could help Daisy with the dishes right? She's so nice for letting us staying for one night. I am glad I found Daisy and Billy. God helps us through them. through good people who gave us a ride. Oh, Caleb. I wonder, what is he doing right now? I hope I could meet him again.

Amy's POV

I woke up and realized that my younger two sisters not in this room. I closed my eyes, feel the pain in my head. I always have a headache all the time, but it was much worse in the morning. I always have a moment like this, feel the pain, every morning. Let me feel it until I used to it. to feel that pain. In this two years, every morning, I always trying to stop myself from hurting my head. I always trying to not pull my hair because this god dang headache.

Anyway, after I felt a little better, I make my way to find my little sisters. I found Lauren and Daisy in the kitchen. Lauren doing the dishes while Daisy watching her. They are having a conversation. "Morning." They stop doing their activities and look at me.

"Are you okay, honey?" Daisy asked. Do I look that bad?

"Uhh, I just having a headache." I sit on the chair across Daisy. The old lady look at me with the concerned look. I cant lie, I miss my grandma so much. Daisy reminds me a lot of her, my grandma.

"I will get you an aspirin then," she said and then walk away from the kitchen.

"Is it that bad? the headache?" Lauren asked, still doing the dishes. "No, it's not that bad. but still, it hurts."

When she finished the dishes, she sit down on a chair next to me. "I noticed that you always have a headache almost everyday. Tell me whats in your mind, Ames. You cant keep everything on your own. Shared it with me."

I sighed. She was right. All of this was messed my head. I'm glad that we found a friend of Christina, that means we're closer to our purpose. But then the thoughts of Dani comes on, how she hurt herself. but I cant tell Lauren about Dani cut herself. She will know when Dani herself decided to tell her. "Yeah, everything just so hard. We ran out of money, I don't know if Christina will accept us. I am sorry."

I broke down crying. Lauren hug me tight. "What for? Ssh Ames, I am here."

"It feels so hurt to see you and Dani hurt. I am a bad sister for you. I should have protected both of you when we're still live in that house. And then I take you two to this painful journey that I don't even know is it will end good or bad. I can't see you guys hurt again, especially when it because of me. I cant." I surprised. I made it. I said those words between my sobs. Lauren hug me more tight. "No, no, no. don't say that, Amy. You are a great sister. I don't know what will happen if you don't take us with you in this trip. Maybe I will have more wounds than before. I really glad that I have you in my life."

I still sobbing. "Who knows what will happen in the end? You said that at least we have eachother. We will find the way out. God will help us, okay? we cant lose our faith. Don't you ever say that again. You are a good sister. you always around when we need you. You are not leaving us when times get hard. Don't you ever say that again that you're not a good sister."

I nod, and then Lauren wiped my tears. I smiled, and then Daisy come with aspirin in her hand. She understand that we just have our moment, so she doesn't ask questions.

"Here you go." She said, handed the aspirin to me.

"And, I already call Chrissy, but shes doesn't answered. So I think, we will drive to her house, what do you say?" Daisy look at us. I smile to her. A huge smile.

"Daisy, how could we paid you for your kindness?"

I forgot to wrote this chapt hahaha so, there you go. enjoy cimfam!! and by the way guys, today, my mom and dad and me, we have a ritual. expulsion of rat. the rat that my brother brings with him few days ago. it was soo funny, we all screaming and yelling when the rat is coming out from its hiding hahahahahha oh my...

and dont forget to comment! i wrote this chapt on purpose tho, let me know if you want the oldest trio or the youngest trio for the next chapter okay!!!

COMMENT!

GOOD BYEEE, SEE YA LATER, ENJOY!!!!

comment!