seventeen

Kath's POV

I am so shook right now.

I am shocked when Claire tell us everything about what happened in this two years. and I am more shocked when Lisa couldn't controlled herself. I know my sister, Lisa. She might be an introvert, chill, whatever. But when it comes to her sisters, especially Lauren, because they are the closest, she wouldn't be able to controlled herself.

One time, there was a boy who make fun of Lauren, because her finger is crooked. Lauren comes home crying, and locked herself in her, Lisa and Dani's room. Lisa heard what happened to her, and she walking to see this boy, and punched him in the face. After that, no one have the courage for making fun of Lauren or Dani again, because they were too scared of Lisa. She is that protective and will defend her family no matter what. But now, the people who hurt Lauren, and maybe Dani and Amy too, is our own parents.

I am afraid she will be doing something bad to them. I know it's their fault, but punched them won't make everything better. I am afraid things will get worse. I remember Christina said that we can't come in that house. And I'm not going to. And I wont let Lisa going to that house either.

"Lisa, please." I said while hugging her from the back. We're in this position for like 5 minutes. Right after she broke our hug moment and walking fast towards the door, I stood up quickly and hug her back, trying to hold her, and begged her for not doing everything that's in her mind right now.

Lisa still fight me. I felt her elbow punched me in the stomach. I gasp in pain, but I still can hold her. "We can't do something that will makes everything worse. Please, listen to me."

After a moment, she stopped. Maybe she's finally think about what I said, and get the control of her body and mind back. She give up and down to her knees. She begin to crying again. I knelt down, and hug her. I kissed the top of her head. She hug me back, and now crying on my chest. We both cry again. "Everything will be okay. Let's meet Christina, and talk about this." I said and Lisa nod.

After a moment of crying, we stood up and see Claire who have tears in her eyes. "I am truly sorry of what happened guys. I wish I can do something that makes Lauren safe at that moment, but instead of save her, I just stood there can't do anything."

I walked to her and hug her. "Thank you for always care about my sister, Claire. I appreciate it so much. Thankyou for telling us everything."

Claire nod. "Tell her that I love her." I smile. "I will."

"Do you know where she is right now?" Lisa asked, she looks not good, her mascara is messed up because the tears, which is make her awful. "I don't know. She is not in school for days."

"Okay, thankyou so much, Claire. We owe you, and make sure you call me. I want to stay in touch, okay?" Lisa said and give Claire her number. We hug and said bye to Claire.

Lets meet our oldest sister, Chrissy!

Christina's POV

I check in to the hotel.

The hotel is in the heart of this city. I ordered two rooms. One for Nick and I, and the other one is for Lisa and Katherine. I'm so excited to see my two sisters. We haven't met for two freakin years! Oh my gosh, I miss them so much.

Nick went to buy us some food. I stay in the room. I just finished shower, now im going to get dressed. When I finished get ready to bed, I look at a book on the bed. I left it on purpose. I will read it and study everything. By the way, it is Dani's journal that I stole from my parents house. I set myself on the bed, finding a nice position to read the book. And then begin to read.

October 2013

It's been a month since Kath left, and it's been two weeks after Lisa left. I heard a loud bang downstairs, and I don't have to be surprised and wonder again, because definitely it was coming from dad or mom who hurt my two older sisters. I don't know what am I supposed to do. I know last time I said that I will help them, but Amy begged me for not doing that. Now I am confused. Everything is crazy.

Oh my gosh, what happened? I can't tell the exact time, because Dani is never wrote the date, only the year.

October 2013

I DID IT! Finally I saved my Sugar and Ames! Even though I got a fresh bruise on my left hand, that is okay. What matter is, I finally saved my sisters for today. But Lauren and Amy was crying for like an hour after I put myself in danger by save them. I got the bruise because mom pushed me and I fell off, hit the wall. Its no big deal. But still, it hurts.

MOM?! OH SHES BETTER NOT PUSHED MY LIL SISTER!

November 2013

Everything went bad. People in school hates me. They're calling me names. Same with mom and dad, everyone hated me. Mom and dad started to beat me up since the first time I saved my sisters. Amy would look at me in pain when she saw the new scar that I got from our parents. People in school too begin to satisfied themselves by hurting me. This is so hard for me.  I cant take it anymore. I have to find a way out to forget this pain.

December 2013

Its Christmas eve. Nothing much happened. We're not going to church anymore. Dad come home drunk again, and he hurts Amy. Lauren and I cleaned her wound a few minutes ago. Now Amy is sleeping on Lisa's bed. After three oldest sisters left, Amy moving into me, and Lauren's room. I got a new scars every frickin day. Oh my gosh and I ran out of pages, I will write my journal in another book, like writing is my only escape right now. I have no friends. Oh by the way, I have found my relief pain but I am sure 100 percent, my sisters wont glad about it. so i make sure that they wouldn't find out about it. about my relief pain.

End. That's the end of the book. I wiped off my tears. Close the book and hug it tight. Imagined that I'm hugging my baby sister, Dani right now. I cried a lot. And I don't want to open my eyes, because I know everything will be blurred. My tears wont stop after I read this journal. My sisters in pain for years, and I am one of the people who caused it. I feel so guilty. I really hate myself. I started to think about the nice things we did years ago, and it tears me apart. I cant hold my voice again. I grab a pillow, put it on my face, and scream as hard as I can. And then I throw the pillow.

I started to hit my head, pull my hair, slap my face, so I can feel a little bit what it's like to be in my baby sisters life in two years. I can't forgive myself.

Just when I'm about to slap my face again, someone hold me and hug me.

I cried on that someone chest.

NEW CHAPT!!! i am so excited to publish this chapt. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPT?! i really tried to be as emotional as i can ok:( i tried my best. and by the way, i made a notes to self, and a cim podcast notes. like for example, 'if you lost another friend: The cim pdcst eps 7: 10.00' i made it because theres A LOT OF TIPs in that podcasts. GO WATCH IT AGAIN, IT IS SOOOO WORTH YOUR TIME HAHAHA

and bytheway, dont forget to comment bruhhhh

i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bye kiddoss, see you in the next chapter!!!

and thankyou, this story still number #1 in maaany tags because of you.

so thankyou, my dearest readers!

see yaaa!!!!

update: guys heres the thing, if i dont publish a new chapt around this time, that means i havent write or edit the chapter okay, so enjoy this, i published now because its already wrote and edited!