twelve

Lisa's POV

Katherine is still driving. I just woke up and feel better. The whole thing just makes me tired. Last night I couldn't sleep because I was waiting for Christina reply my messages. Lucky me, Kath understand, and take herself to the driver seat. I look at my phone, it was charged the whole time I slept, and I didn't turned it on. So I grab it, and turn the phone on.

While waiting, I grab some chips and a bottle of water, and then eat it. Kath eat the chips too. We don't say anything, we're not in the silent car either, because Kath turned on the radio. After few minutes, my phone completely on. It vibrates for like 10 times, and then stop. I grab it fast, I wonder if Taylor send me another tracks or something. I see the notification.

Messages from Taylor, Max, and...

Oh my gosh.

christinacimorelli:1554563345 this is my number, call me lise!

I choked. Because I was swallow the chips when i saw that. Kath look at me shocked. She made a way to the side of the road and stop the car. "What happened?" She said and handing me the water. I drink it fast, and then breath heavily. Oh my gosh, I feel like dying! I take few deep breath and then look at Kath who still shocked.

why the heck am I always choking infront of her?

That doesn't matter tho, because now, what matter is Christina finally replied my messages!

"Chris replied." I said and Katherine look at me with more shocked look. I mean her eyes got widened. "What is it?"

"She said sorry, am I even real, she loves me, and kind of stuff." I said, and sighed. "She replied it 5 hours ago."

Kath sighed, and leaned her back onto the seat. "Now what?"

"Wait, she send me her number, I'll calling her." Kath nod and she starts to drive again. The street so quiet, we can hear the bird when I turned off the radio. I copied Chris' number, and calling her.

After a few minute,

"Hallo?"

Kath's POV

I am terribly shocked by the fact that Christina replied Lisa's DMs.

And...

I am more shocked because I think Christina answered her phone, but lisa looked shocked and then hang up. "What's wrong? Did she pick up? Why would you hang it up?" I asked questions. And Lisa doesn't answer any of it. "Lise?"

"Yeah she did picked it up. But, it wasn't her voice..."

Okay now I feel really confused. "Its Christina's real number right? You did not call some stranger, right?"

"Listen Kath, it is Chris' number. I am sure one hundred percent. But, like I said it wasn't her voice. I know I haven't heard from her like two years, but I surely know my sister's voice."

I look at her for a minute. I am more confused than I am before. "Then whose voice was it?"

Lisa look at me and she stay silent for like two minutes I think, and then she said something that makes me want to stop this car immediately on the middle of the street.

"It was mom's."

Christina's POV

After Nick knocked the door, we heard yell, and then the door opened.

It shows my mom. I look at her for a while, watch her from head to toe. She was awful. Her left eyes colored purplish, her hair doesn't look so good, I can see some bruises on her face and arms. Oh my god, what happened to this family?

She stare at me, and then I see tears out from her eyes. She hug me. My mom, hug me. The woman who gave birth to me, hug me. The woman who did nothing when Dad kicked me out, hug me. "How are you honey? Are you okay, Kath?"

She didn't really miss me that much, I see. "Mom, I'm Christina." She pulling away from the hug. "Oh yea, I mean Chris. Sorry I'm old, I started to forget things."

"Ma'am." She stared at Nick. And I can see that she remembered Nick, and all the things that happened two years ago, because she look at him with disgust. Mom ignored him and tell me to come in. the fact that Nick comes in by my side doesn't make her happy. But she cant do anything either.

Mom told us to sit on the couch, the big couch. We used to sat here, joking around and stuff. We. Yes, we. The Cimorellis. I look around,and if you remember what I said when I sneak around, and looking around through the window, you must remember that I tell you about the dust.

Its worse.

The dust everywhere, and I don't have to touch it to know how thick it is. When I put my hand on the couch, I can see the dust flies. Oh my god. Clearly Kath wouldn't sit here anymore. Before I judge this house more, I heard steps coming from the stairs. I feel my body tensed up. Nick realize and he hold my hand tight. I move closer to him. My dad figure appeared with my mom behind. I can tell he's drunk right now. His eyes seems not focus and watery and red and I could described him but it will took one year. All I can say is, he looks really awful. More awful than mom.

"What do you want?" Dad asked. Without sit or something. "Mike, just sit first." Mom said. Dad look at her and he look angry. "Don't tell me what to do, you bitch."

Great. He was the one who told us everyday to not swearing. Even if we pissed off, we cant swearing. Now he sweared infront of me. His daughter. Nick hold me more thight, and I feel myself more calm.

"We have something to say, sir." Nick said. But suddenly, my stomach hurts. Oh my god, why now? "Are you okay?" Nick look at me concerned. I shook my head, and then mom asked me to go to the bathroom with her. I want to reject but the way my stomach hurt, I cant say no. I grab my phone with me, and walk behind mom. We walk into the kitchen. My stomach starts feel bad. I don't know what was going on. I used the big table as my support. "Are you okay?" Mom said,and before I answered it, I ran upstairs, to use the bathroom.

I closed the door when I got there. I swear I will mad at Nick after this, because he insisted me to eat the sausage and it has mayonnaise in it. I hate mayonnaise! We played truth or dare, and I choose dare, and it happened. Now I am in the bathroom because of it. ugh. Remind me to choke him later.

I take a look to this bathroom, it still the same. Unless it looks more dirty. But then I noticed something. Theres a razor blade. Under the little wardrobe. When I finished about this stomach thing, I walk towards the little wardrobe which has the razor blade under it.  I grab it carefully and see some red stains, which I am sure it was blood. Why would this blade has blood stain? There must be something wrong.

And why cant I hear my sister's voice? Where are they?

GUYSSS I FREAK OUT!!!! THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT MAKES ME FREAKING OUT!!!! FIRST IS I ALREADY HEARD UNLOVED AND I GOT SHIVERED WHEN I LISTEN TO UNLOVED BECAUSE ITS SOOOO DANG GOOD OH MY GOD I COULD LISTEN TO IT ALL DAY, AND I WILL OKAYY?!?!?!?!? OUR MOTHER IS SUCH A GREAT PERSON AND WE SHOULD PROUD OF HER!!!!

AND SECOND IS, I FREAKING OUT WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPT. I IMAGINED THE WHOLE THINGS AND SHIVERED. WHAT IF THOSE THINGS I HAVE IN MIND ABOUT THIS STORY IS REAL? OH MY....

AND YES, THATS IT FOR TODAY. I LOVE YOU, ENJOY READING THIS.

AND DONT FORGET TO LISTEN TO UNLOVED

AND COMMENT WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MINd, ABOUT THIS STORY!!!

but if you want to comment about ur life, its ok, i will replied. or maybe u want to comment about ur crush, its ok tho, im here:)) lol. byeee see ya later lads!!!

in honor of the released of Unloved, i give you the pic of the wowan behind the Unloved song. yes, ur welcome.