three

Lauren's POV

We walked until we found a street. I don't know where we are, but I know I was safe. At least I have two sisters next to me. Amy look tired, and now she sat on the ground. So did Dani. I fell to the ground and open my bag. I put a big bottle of water in the middle of us three. Dani drink it without asking for permission. She gave it to Amy after she was done. She gave me a confused look. "How can you brought this big bottle?"

"Um, we kinda planned this." Dani was shook. Her eyes goes wide, she gave me a explain-to-me-what-do-you-mean-by-planned-this look.  I grab the bottle from Amy when she was done, and then Amy started to explain the whole thing.

"So, lauren and I, we started to plan this runaway thing couple days ago. We didn't tell you because well, you will trying to absent from school and help us collecting the stuff that we need for survive. And mom will be suspicious. So we decided to tell you nothing." Amy said. Dani nod. "But Lauren, how could you do this? this morning we walked together to school."

"Well, when you were entered biology class, I walked home and helping amy brought these bags. We only brought some clothes and some food. It will not last longer. So we have to hurry." I said. "Okay, but how can mom go after you two?"

"Lauren and I trying to not make any sound when we left, but then mom catching us. We had make sure that mom is asleep, but apparently she's starving and woke up. So, yea..." We sat there in silence for two minutes, and then Dani stood up.

"Well lets go then. I don't wanna get caught." I smile. Amy and I stood up, then we walked along the street. This is not a street busy, just a couple cars passed by, and we just continued walking. We walked in silence. Everyone's busy with their own thoughts. Included me.

"So, whats the plan? Where are we going?" Dani broke the silent.

Amy and I stare to eachother. And I gave her a look to tell Dani the plan.

"We're going to Sacramento. We'll looking for Christina, our beloved oldest sister."

Dani shocked, and I can tell she doesn't like the plan.

"What the heck?!"

See, I told you.

Dani's POV

"What the heck?!" I shouted to my older sisters.

Are they really serious? We will looking for someone who abandoned us two years ago? Really? What, are they really okay with her left us? Its all Christina's fault. After she left, Kath and Lisa followed her. Christina is the one who ended up the band just because she wants to be with Nick.

"Do you remember that day? The day she left us with monsters we called them parents, and then Kath and Lisa followed her, left us. Do you remember that day when we sat in the livingroom, and she told us that she doesn't want to be in the band anymore? That's where all started. Everything is falling apart after that moment. After she ended the band, everything just broken. She's the one who doing it, and yet the three of us, the younger three of six are the ones who paid for it."

"Dani calm down, we have the reason." Lauren look at me and I'm trying to calm myself and asked the reason. "And what is the reason?"

"We're going to Christina because we don't know where Katherine and Lisa are, we know nothing about them. All of information we have is Christina living in Sacramento, that's all. And Sacramento is pretty close, we can reach there by walking, no need money." I calmed myself after heard the reason. They were right.

I sighed. "You were right, I was just being childish and angry because she left us years ago. Im sorry." Amy embraced me, "Its okay, Dan. Besides, you are a child, it's okay for being childish."

"What? I am not a child!" I pouted. Lauren and Amy laughing, fill the silence streets with their huge laugh.

Okay lets see what happen next.

Christina's POV

"Babe I'm going to the office!" I yelled 'yes' and hear the door closed. Nick and I started building a company three years ago. After one year, the company went well, the progress went well, and Nick asked me to live with him in Sacramento, where the main office and everything about the company started. I want to say no, because first we haven't married yet, second I don't wanna leave my sisters, and third I don't wanna ended the band.

While thinking about all of that, suddenly dad's company went down. He got cheated by his colleague. Dad beg me and Nick to borrow our contribution, our money to him. Nick and I rejected it because our company just went well and we still need the money, the company needs to grow. As soon as we said no, dad told me to get out from his house because I don't help him. I still remember his words. "If you don't want to help me, then get the hell out of my house. You are a useless kid."

No one know about this except me, Nick, and my parents. I decided to live with Nick. But that's means I have to leave the band and leave my sisters. I still remember their face when I said that I don't wanna be in the band anymore. They hurts. After I moved out, no one ever calling me again. I know my sisters will hated me, especially Dani and Lisa because their face showed me how much they hurts because of the decision I made. But I hope I could meet them again.

I could drive to my parents house and meet them, but I don't think that's a good idea because mom and dad had kicked me out. Clearly they don'twant to see my face ever again. Me, their useless kid.

So here I am, in Sacramento, crying on the couch while look at our old videos. I deleted all of our videos on youtube but keep it in my laptop so I can watched it all over again. I looked at the old piano in the corner of the room. My parents sell the piano, and I begged Nick for bought it. We cant showed up to them, so Nick asked his secretary for buying it for us. I was so happy. At least one thing from that house will stay with me forever.

GUYS, WHAT IS HER REACTION WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT HER THREE SISTERS ARE COMING FOR HER?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ok stay tuned!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT OK...it doesn't have to be vote tho, just comments, I love to reply comments hahahahahahah. Lol. Not so funny.

by the way i have an instagram fan account. @swiftiecimfam and my original acc is @thisisdaniya feel free to follow, bcs i will follback others cimfam:)) let the fandom grow ppl!

—and i decided to publish this rn bcs i jave received one comment that he or she love it, so yea, dedicated to tiger17796 :)))