forty

Dani's POV

Lauren is still sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

She looks so peaceful. I remember our old sugar and spice days. We were so happy, everything was perfect. Don't get me wrong but we always had a fight. Whether it was about clothes, stuff, or me being rude. But after the eldest three left the house, we almost never had a single fight. Amy and Lauren and I, we protected each other. What do you expect? The three of us are the only kids in that house. What are we supposed to do except protect eachother? Not to mention our parents who are turned into monsters.

I remember that day when Lauren started to have a panic attack. I can't do anything. I don't know what am I supposed to do because I was so panic. Amy did her best to calm her down, but the one who could really calm Lauren down was Lisa. We all know that. Her and Lisa were always the closest. All of us six are close, but they were always been the closest. Lisa promised Lauren that she will come back for us, for her. But Lisa was never come. And now, when we're about to meet her, Lisa is not in a good condition. Lauren was having a rough times when heard that news.

I look at my right, straight to the window but not making too many movements, because I don't want to waking up my Sugar. It is already midnight. I saw a big sign, in a second, I knew that it was the hospital. We almost there.

"Ugh, the way is closed. Guess we have to turned around on the next intersection." Nick said. Chris is already awake next to him. And then I look at Amy, she is sleeping. I like to see her sleep tho, because these days she was always over-thinking everything. when I said everything, I mean it. Christina grab her phone and calling someone.

"She doesn't pick up." she said after a minute or two. "It's okay, we could asked about Lisa's room in the lobby." Nick grab Chris' hand and kissed the back of it. It was so sweet, I really am glad that they're still together. And have a happy life.

"Oh, Dani, you're awake!" she said, not too loud because there are two girls on my both side still sleeping. I smiled to her and replied, "Yeah. Chris, is Lisa okay?"

She sighed and smiled. "Kath said she's okay, and might be waking up really soon. We will find out soon, okay?" I nod and look down to a sleeping Lauren. Then Chris rub my hand. "Hey, it's okay, don't worry. Everything will be okay from now on, okay? I will never let bad things happened to you again."

I throw a bigger smile to her. I love to have her in my life again. I am happy to see her again. Forget about I hate Christina, because it is not true at all. I love my oldest sister, and really glad to have her back.

Then I feel a movement on my shoulder.

Laures is awake.

Lauren's POV

I had a dream about Lisa. Thanks God, it was not bad. It wasn't bad at all actually. I dreamed about her stroking my hair when I was just staring at the ceiling of our living room. We weren't talking at all, but it feels so good to have her stroking my hair, even if it was just a dream, it felt so real. Then it changed. We're in the backyard, everyone was in it, but I was only look at Lisa. She was on the branch, painting her nails while everyone doing their job. Chris yelling at her to come down, but she was just say, "Okay mom, I'll be right down in a sec. Look at my nails! It hasn't even dry yet."

Chris shook her head, frustrating. "I don't care, Lise. Get down!"

"Well I do care!" she yelled. "Lisa Michelle, if you don't coming down right now, I will make sure that all of your nails painters will be gone by tomorrow."

Lisa widened her eyes, we all know that Chris is always serious with everything she said. Lisa put the painters in to her pocket and then climbing down. "Okay, I am down. Don't you dare to touch any of my stuff, you filthy muggle."

I laugh. She impersonate Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter right with the face. Chris rolled her eyes, "Weirdo." With that, she left. Then Lisa look at me. she smiled at me and I could see theres a pain in her eyes.

"Ladybug, I am sorry." I look at her, confused. Right when I was about to ask, I feel like something pulling me from my dream, from Lisa. "LISA!"I screamed, but she didn't react. I could see the sadness in her brown eyes. That is when I woke up.

I gasped and it makes Dani jumped. "Laur, are you okay?" she asked with her worried tone. I take a long deep breath, because I can't have another panic attack right now. Everyone in this car was already panicked when I had that panic attack. Sometime I hate myself because of that, because I couldn't controlled myself, and when I had that thing, Lisa's face always comes to my mind.

I look at Dani and nod. I look at Chris, "I had a dream, it was so beautiful, and you're in it." she smiled. "What? Why am I not be a part of your dream?" Dani said, clearly offended. I chuckled. "You're in it too, Dan, but not much acting,"

"HA!" Chris yelled at Dani with her huge smile. Somehow, it makes Amy jumped. "WHAT IS IT? WHAT HAPPENED? DID NICK HIT A CAT?" Amy yelled, then we look at her for a sec. And then all of us, except Amy, laughing so hard. She narrowed her eyebrow, confused. "Sorry I made you jumped. Oh my gosh, you should see your face." Chris said between her laugh.

We all laugh again when she starts to pout. But then we stop when Nick said, "We're here."

I look at the window, my eyes meet this big hospital sign. Suddenly I felt my heart pounding. I am about to see Lisa. Dani hold my hand, squeezes it. I smiled to her and take another deep breath.

"Ready?" Chris asked from the passanger seat. I nod, then we starts to get out of the car one by one. I stood there staring at the windows, trying to find out which one is Lisa's room. "Come on." Christina embraced me, wrapped her right hand onto my shoulder. I nod and begin to walk with her. Amy and Dani followed us in the back, while Nick is beside Chris.

"Can I help you?" a woman asked behind the big desk in the lobby. "We want to know a room in the name of a patient named Lisa Cimorelli?" Nick said.

"What is your related to the patient if I may ask?" Chris replied, "We're her family."

"Okay, one second." She said, then type something on her computer. "Lisa Cimorelli is in an VIP room number 12. You could take the lift or the stairs to the 5th floor, then turned right and you will find the room. and here, wear this so the security could let you in." she gave us a visitor sign.

"Thankyou." Chris said, then we begin to walk to the lift.

I can feel my heart pounding faster.

I am about to see my two sisters.

I am about to see Lisa.

My moose.

GUYYYSSS THE WEDDING EP WILL COME OUT TOMORROW WOW OMG IM SO EXCITEEEEEDDDD!!!! and by the way, i love the cimorelli family so much, they are so frickin goals omg:((((

AND LISA'S MAKE UP IS SO AWESOME! SHE WAS SO EXTRA WOW I LOVE HER SO MUCHASDKFR

and why is everyone getting noticed but me:((((

but it is okay, i'll still support the girls by starts to spread their music with the power of instagram lol

CHECK OUT MY ACCOUNT; SWIFTIECIMFAM

because i am a swiftie too......

hisss i am a daughter of taylor swift, means im a snake ok

hiss bye.

COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im serious..........