thirty five

Kath's POV

I fell asleep with my head on Lisa's hospital bed. I feel a movement, that is why I woke up. Lisa's left hand, the one I was holding the whole time was moving. It makes me awake, and without thinking twice, I run outside to find a nurse. Because I don't have time to looking for Dr. Johnson's office. "What's wrong, Ma'am? Is there something I can help?"

A nurse come right at me. I wonder, is my face showed that I am that worried? "Yes, I need Dr. Johnson to come to Lisa Cimorelli room. She was moving, and I am afraid if it was a bad sign."

"I will call him right now. Please, stay with the patient, and," she called her friend, who is a nurse too. "This is Leah, she will checking on the patient." I nod, and then walk back to Lisa's room with a nurse named Leah followed me. Right after she entering the room, she's checking on my baby sister right away. I don't know what happened, but after two minutes, Dr. Johnson enter the room with two nurses with him. I gasp, surprised, because Lisa just starts to having convulsions.

I start to cry, have no idea about what is going on right now. I am so scared right now. What happened to Lisa? Dr. Johnson starts to check on her, and whispering to a nurse. The nurse come to me, and told me to wait ouside of the room "Please, Ma'am. Follow me. You can't be here."

I look at her confused. I really want to fight her so much, but I know I shouldn't follow my ego right now, because it was my baby sister's life is at stake in this thing. I walk outside after grabbing my phone. I don't know what to do. I just crying, and don't even bother to walk to the waiting room. I fell on my knees. Do not care about people staring at me. after a few minutes, I know what to do.

I have to tell Christina.

I wiped my tears, because my eyes goes blurred. And then grab my phone, looking for Chris number. Right after I got it, I click the call logo. It is ringing, thanks God.

"Hello, Kath?" it was Nick's voice. "Nick, where are you guys?"

"We're just arrived at our house. Is there something wrong?" I sniffled. "Yes, there is. Where is Christina?"

"She's run after Dani. What's wrong?"

What? What does he mean by Chris run after Dani?! I will ask those later, Chris owe me an explain. "It's Lisa. I don't know what was going on, at first she was just moving her hand, but suddenly her body starts to having convulsions." I start to sob again. I close my eyes, and again, do not care about people staring at me who is sit on the floor while sobbing. "Please, I don't know what to do."

I heard Nick gasped. "Okay, Kath, calm down okay? We will be right away, I will called Chris right now. Please, tell us all of Lisa's news."

I sniffled again and take a deep breath. "Okay, Nick. Hurry up, please."

"OK." With that, he hung up the phone. I stare at the floor, and give up. I can't keep my head up again, I just let my head fall on to my knees.

Lisa, I am sorry. Please, wake up. I will never forgive myself if something bad happened to you...again.

Christina's POV

I just made up with Dani, my precious baby sister. I told her about all the precious little things in the past, mostly it was dumb things, because Dani was in it-if you understand what I mean. We are just laughing in the entire way to my house. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and I was just amazed with her grow. She is now a little bit taller than me, or maybe I could say that we are in the same height. I feel my heart getting warmer, because finally everyone forgive me.

We arrived at my backyard. The door is still open. We enter the kitchen, and see Lauren, Amy, Daisy, and Billy smiling at us. I smiled at them too, especially to Laur and Ames. Just when I was about to sit, Nick running downstairs. I look at him, confused. He never run downstairs before. Even when he is late for a meeting, he will walk down the stairs, not running. I saw his worried face.

"Chris, we should go to Malibu. Lisa is not fine."

Lauren is choked. I walk fast towards her, and rub her back. "What? Lisa who?"

I look at Nick with my surprised face. "What is going on?" Nick take a deep breath. "Kath was calling, and she said Lisa is not fine. We have to go back to Malibu, like right now. I bet Kath is not fine either, babe."

"Wait, what are you talking about? Kath? Lisa? What is going on?! Tell us." Dani said, I could tell you that she is a bit upset. "It's a long story. We should go." I look at Daisy and Billy. "Daisy, are you coming with us?"

"No, it is your family time. Billy and I will going home. But make sure you giving me the news, okay?" Daisy said with worried look. I nod. I walk to her and hug her. "Thankyou for bring my sisters to me, Daisy. I can never thankyou enough." I whispered to her ear.

"Its okay, dear. I am glad that I can help." She smiled at me when I pulled myself out, breaking the hug. "Dani, Lauren, and Amy, be prepared. We're going to Malibu in fifteen minutes."

They nod and I run upstairs, followed by Nick. "Babe, do you think we can make it to the hospital in less than 4 hours?" I asked while grab some clean clothes from the wardrobe. Nick helping me with put it in the suitcase. Yes, we brought a new suitcase, because we don't have time to take the dirty clothes. "I guess we can make it. It is a night trip, and pretty sure the street won't be so busy."

"Okay, I will drive." I said. "What? No! I will drive." Nick answered.

"Nick, you have been driving for like five hours, and I could tell that you are so tired right now." I said, now look at his gorgeous eyes. "But, Chris, it's a night trip. I won't let you drive in midnight."

"Look, Nick, I don't want to have an argue right now. what about you get a rest for like three hours, and you will be driving the car after you get rest, okay? I don't need you to be sick after Lisa. Please, trust me that I am a good driver and can drive in the dark." I joked about the last sentence. Nick look at me and then sighed. "Okay, but if you starts to feel tired, tell me, so I could be the one who's driving."

"Okay." I kissed him and smiled. And after we think that everything is set, I walk downstairs with suitcase in Nick's hand of course. I don't see nobody in the kitchen, so I just walk towards the backyard door, makes sure that it was locked. After I am sure, I checked the stove, and everything. I thought everything is okay, and then walking to the front door and found everybody there.

We said goodbye to Daisy and Billy, and we hop in Nick's car. I take the driver seat, while Nick is on my side. My three baby sisters sit in the back. "Here we go."

helllooooooo duckies. yes, i am not late haha, i just wrote this chapt!!! you see, i am not a writer who already wrote the whole chapter so i could published anytime. so pls understand if i dont publish a new chapt in a day, because maybe i was just... lazy. lol hahaha

enjoy this by the way

and TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OK

COMMENT PPL!!!!!!!!!!

love uuuuuuuuuuu

byeee

seeeee yaaaaaa innnnnnn theeeee nexttttttt chapterrrrrrrr:))