thirty one

Christina's POV

Nick and I on our way to Sacramento.

I left Kath in the hospital, so when the doctors were done, they could talk with Kath about Lisa. Kath beg me to let her come with us, but I said no. she was a bit upset, but after I told her reasons why she needs to stay, she understand and give me one last hug. Right after Daisy told me that my sisters is with her, I feel my heart pumping faster. I cried with Nick by my side in the waiting room. I feel my body shaking because of the news I just got.

I scared, excited and grateful in the same time.

I was scared, what if they still hate me? I sure can give them explanation why did I decided to left the house that day, but the question is, will they trying to understand? I don't want to make them freak out. The worse is, I scared if they thought I just made up the reasons. I feel this way because I remember clearly Dani's and Lauren's and Lisa's face when I dragged my suitcase from the living room right after I ended the band. They were so hurted. Their eyes says it all. I let them down, and that makes me hurt even more

I was excited, because finally I could see my youngest three sisters again after two years crying in my pajamas thinking about them, every single night. I am so excited to meet Amy because we have stories back when we shared a room. She used to paint while I tell her about everything that happened to me. She was just listen and giving me some advise. You don't know that, but Amy is a great when it comes to giving advices. I am so excited to meet Lauren because we shared the same birthday. It was so hard for me to blow candles all by myself when I know that I have a twin birthday. Lauren is my best gift. I hold her when she was just born on my birthday. When I look into her small face, I wishpered to her that I will always protect and love her as long as I live. And I am so excited to meet my baby sister, Dani. I could tell you that Dani is hate me the most. I could see it in her eyes, full of hate to me that day. Dani and I have our moments. She always come to me whenever she needs hug. if Lauren pick Lisa, then Dani picked me. She always come to my bunk bed whenever she needs hug or a shoulder to cry just because some kids mocking her, or just because Alex stole her food.

And I am so grateful right now. Because they are with Daisy. I already know that they must have safe. Daisy is an old woman, I considered her as my own grandma. She's a lovely lady and she's so funny. I always come to her twice a week or more. Her grandson, Billy, is close to me either. He was like my brother, and he reminds me so much about my brothers who lives in Indonesia with my uncle right now.

Thinking about all of that makes me stare at the streets. "Babe, you're flying again."

"Huh?" I look at Nick as soon as he said that. "Flying? Your body is here but your soul is somewhere else?"

"Oh, yea, sorry." Nick grab my hand, and kissed the back ofit. "Everything will be okay. They will be so happy to see you again after all this time. Don't worry."

I smiled to him.

Yes nick, I hope they will be happy to see me. the person who caused them getting hurt for this two years.

Kath's POV

ITS BEEN TWO HOURS.

Right after Christina and her fiancée left, the doctor comes out and said that Lisa needs to do a surgery for her head. Without so much thinking, I nod and tell the doctor to do everything they could to make Lisa better. I did the registration. And now I sit in the waiting room while waiting for the doctor. I wonder is it that bad? until she needs the surgery for like two hours now.

"Ma'am? Your phone is ringing." A nurse bring me back to earth after I lost in my own mind. I said thankyou and then see Lisa's phone ringing, it wasn't my phone tho. I picked it up.

"Hallo?"

"Kath? Is that you?" it was Taylor.

"Hey, Taylor. Yes, this is Kath."

"Well, where's Lisa? I send her few tracks five hours ago." I sighed. "What is it? what is going on? Did something happened?"

I laugh a little when I heard her asks me those question without even take a breath. "We're in hospital right now."

"What? What happened? Tell me, Kath!" she said with surprised tone.

"We found our oldest sister in Malibu. And now we've beenlooking for our three baby sisters. We went to my parents house, and my dad hit Lisa on the head with a baseball bat. Now the doctors are handling her while I waitin this waiting room."

I could hear Taylor gasp. "Oh my god, is it that bad? you are still in Malibu, right?"

"Yea, why?" I ask her. "I could be there the day after tomorrow. And you could sleep in my house, Kath."

"Oh no, its okay. You are working on your music, I could handle this and I will tell you whenever I get a news about Lisa. And I am sorry, she couldn't be there for work for a while."

"Oh my gosh, its okay. I still have max and Kevin here. All Icare about is Lisa's condition. She was like my sister. please, let me know her conditions okay? And I will send you my address, so you could live there for anytime you need. And I gotta go, Scott is here, bye kath! Give me the news ok?" I nod and said yes and thankyou.

"Family of Lisa Cimorelli?"

I jumped and see a nurse holding a list. "Here!"

I walk towards her. "Is she okay?"

She smiled to me. "She's fine, and she is already in her own room."

Thanks God.

you got two part today. i have to wrote this chapt first:( AND ON SATURDAY LISA WILL BE ANNOUNCING ABOUT HER NEW SONG I CANT WAIT!!!!

AND BRUH, TAYLOR SWIFT ON AMAS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDD, HER PERFORMANCE IS SO DANG GOOD. I SCREAMED AND MY MOM JUMPED LOLLLLL HAHAHAHAH AND SHE CALLED HERSELF AS A MOTHER OF SNAKES, IM CRYING HISSS HISSS

SHES MY MOM, SO BASICALLY IM A SNAKE:')

COMMENT OK

I LUV U

BYEEE