twenty five

Christina's POV

Everyone except Nick and I are shocked.

Lisa and Katherine look at me with their confused look when I told them about my plan. Nick doesn't in shocked because I already told him when we're on our way here. "Why? You told us that we can't go in there. But now you have a plan to get us enter that house." Kath said. I look down at my coffee, arranging everything in my mind.

"Here's why." I start. "We know something. Our three sisters are not in that house again. And mom go run after them almost a week ago. There is just a little chance that they're still in this town. In dad's house, we could find more proof. When Nick and I were in there, I used the bathroom, and then enter the room that you shared with Lauren and Dani, Lise. I found many books, and I guess it was journals. Whether it was Dani's, Lauren's, or Amy's, we have to get those books. Because I am pretty sure, we will get some clues from there. Maybe they wrote something about run away from house, then we can start looking for them in a different place."

All of the people in this table with me staring at me with their serious expression. Including Nick. He didn't say much words these days, because maybe he knows not to get in the girls conversation. Especially when they just meet again after two years.

"But Christina, what if they still in the forest?" Kath asked me. when I was about to answer that, Lisa starts to talk.

"There might be a chance that they're still in there. But I doubt it. Lauren, Dani and I got lost in that forest once, and we can get out of there for like one hour. There are so many ways out. After all, I teached Dani to find the street if she got lost and can't see the highway. So I am sure that they're not in the forest anymore."

I look at her, shocked. "What? You guys got lost in the forest? Whe—you know what, we will discussed that later." I never knew this! Ohmy gosh, what were they doing?! I wanted so bad to discussed that, but it doesn't matter, we have to find them first.

"But just in case they're still in the forest, I will calling the police to looking for them." Nick said and then we all nod. He excused himself and the go outside to phone call police station, and maybe couple of business things I guess.

"So? We all just go in there and then asking our parents about them? that's it?" Lisa asked. I'm a bit glad that she talks, that means she felt better. I'm glad she said those things. Because it makes her feel better, and make me understand her. And make me feel guilty, but I deserved it.

"No." I said to my two baby sisters. "Nick and I will going through the front door, like normal people. We will tell them about our marriage plan. While you two, will going through the window. Lisa's room window, for exact. I will give you time to take all the things that will give us clue, I mean journals, and things. Don't take too long, and get out when you already got the stuff."

"Okay, so now what? When will we going to the house?"

"Right now."

Kath's POV

I was so shook when Christina told us the plan. I don't like it that much, but she has her point. We might be get some clues from the house. I look at Lisa, she's driving. She insisted to drive after we arrived at the parking lot, and I didn't mind it. I never liked sitting too long in the driver's seat tho, I must admitted that when Lisa insisted to drive, my soul feel free.

We're on our way to our parents house. Christina said Nick and her will be showed from the front door, and Lisa and I will be picking up some things that will lead us to our baby sisters. I agreed tho. I don't feel ready to see my parents. I miss them, but the thoughts of them abusing my babysisters is really scared and upset me. Lisa parked the car on the side of the road, not so far from Nick's car that a few meters infront of us.

Christina walked towards us, and then Lisa opened her window. "Hey, be careful okay? Do not take too long. I will give you times. And after you two are done, called me."

We nod and then Christina walked back to Nick. "Come on, Lise. Let's do this."

Lisa and I both out of the car. We walk fast to the house backyard. I saw an old ladder laying on the ground next to the big tree. "Lisa, let's go get the ladder!"

As soon as she saw it, we walk there and brought it. we placed the ladder right under the window. It is absolutely closed, and maybe locked. But I am with Lisa right now. She was always the one who always have the way out of that room. Beside, that was her old room. She must have know how to enter without breaking it.

"Kath, I will enter the room. You don't have to come in, you just stay outside, on the ladder. You get upstairs, but not entering it." Lisa said when we placed it. "Why?" I asked her.

"I could grab fastly, and I will handed it to you. I will handed them to you. After you got them, just immediately get down. I will be out right away, and we brought them to the car."

That sound like a simple plan. I agree. I nod, and then hold the ladder as Lisa starts to climb. "Be carefull, Lise." I said with a low voice. We tried so much to not make a single noise. Lisa is still climbing the ladder. Right after she's on top, Lisa put her hand on the window, I don't know what is she doing, but afer a minute, I hear a low click sound. The window is unlocked. Wow. I really am impressed by my younger sister. I wonder how many times did she run away through that window.

Lisa entered the room carefully. I starts to climb the ladder. It isn't that hard tho, I always going to church, volunteering, and sometime I have to climb a ladder, help an old woman to paint her walls. So it is not a big deal for me to climb the ladder. When I am on top, I could see Lisa and the room.

It was a messy room.

That's all I have to say. It was like a room that I saw in a sad movie when the characters are poor and have nothing. Lisa grabs the book onthe floor. she read the first page of each book before stack it on the floor. Maybe she makes sure to take the journals, not the regular school book. She looks around and then saw a white flannel on the ground, and then put it on her waist. Just when she took few steps to get out of the room, her elbow hit the stack of books on the table. And it causes a loud sound. Because that is a stack of thick books.

And then we heard steps outside the room.

well hello duddss, sorry for the late update thooo hahahaha. i met my old friends today, and it was SOOOOO FREAKIN FUN!!!!!! I miss them so much, and rlly glad when i met them again. literally, they're the best people on earth!!!!!! that caused me to canceled my editing time hahaha sorry lol.

COMMENTS!!!!!!

I NEED COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls ok

see ya in the next chapter!

AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READERS WOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

and i stay on top of soooo many tags hahahha thankss!!!!