eighteen

Lisa's POV

Katherine is driving right now. I look at myself in the mirror, and I don't like it. I look like someone who is ready to go to the hospital because mental illness or something. My mascara ruined, basically, my face is a mess right now. And I really don't like it. I grab my make up remover from my bag, and started to wipe my make up off.

While doing it, the thoughts of Lauren, Amy and Dani comes to my mind again. I started to imagine what happened in this two years based on the story that Claire told us earlier. Our own mother, the warm and the loving one, slapped Lauren and dragged her home. Everyday Lauren and Dani got a new scar, and probably Ames too, it is not impossible. Why in the earth my mom abused her own daughters? I know things weren't went well for this two years, but we always have the way out. Number one rule of this family is, we don't hit family. I really worried about my three sisters right now. Where are they? I have to find them. I already feel guilty because I left. I am angry at myself because I am one of the people who caused they got hurt. And I think I won't be able to forgive myself if I don't find them.

"Lise? What is the hotel name?" Kath still loot at the street. I pulled myself out of my thoughts. "Um, Tulips."

"I think we're here."

I look at my left, and see the big sign with the building behind. Not big but not small either. Kath parked the car, and then stop. We packed our things to the suitcase and then get out of the car. After Kath locked the car, we walk in to the hotel lobby. It is a great lobby tho, so many paintings, and some tulips in the corner, on the table. So fit to the names.

"Hey, can you tell us the room in the name of Christina Cimorelli?" Kath asked the receptionist. I don't like to talk after what happened earlier. Kath understand, so she doesn't ask things when we're on the road.

"Yes, ma'am. It's room 132 and 133 on the third floor. You can use the elevator right there." She said. I look at it, and then after Kath said thankyou, we walk towards the elevator. I pressed number three after we're in it. After five minutes, we're in the third floor. Kath and I was walking and see the numbers, and then we heard a sobbing and growling. We look at eachother, and try to find the source of those sounds. I suspecting room 132.

Oh my gosh. I just realized. Christina's room are 132 and 133. Without saying things to Kath. I open the room 132 door harshly. I drop my suitcase once I saw the source of those sounds.

It was Christina. She abused herself on the bed. I ran to her, and trying to hold her. She was about to hit her face when I stopped her. I was trying to hold her, and once I made it, I pulled her into my chest.

"Sshh, Chris. Listen to my heartbeat."

Kath's POV

I was really confused when Lisa make her way to open the room's door. But after I saw what she saw, I understand and the confused turned into worried. Now my older sister is on Lisa's arm. Lisa is still trying to calm her down. I just look at them, and it hurts my heart. Now everything is worse. I let them have their moment, and begin to tidy up my and Lisa's suitcase.

And then I saw it. A book. It was lay on the floor, so I picked it up. And I was curious, so I opened the book. I read it, turns out, it was Dani's journal. I look at Lisa and Christina, looks like Lisa made her calm down. Chris is still on her arms tho. I still can see her shoulder shaking. I put my attention back to the book, and started to read it carefully.

I cant believe what I read in this book. After heard Claire, I don't have any thought that it could be worse. But now, reading my baby sister journal, makes everything worse. My mind starts to imagining things what my parents did to my baby sisters. I feel my tears down my face, and then down to my knee. I begin to cry again. After a while crying in silent, I make my way to my two sisters, and joined the hug. i felt someone hand rub my back, and I broke down crying again. "Why is it have to be my sisters that got hurt? Why can't it be me?"

I started to mumbling, blame myself. No one says anything about what I said, but I think they're crying in silent right now, because I feel our hug became more tight. After a while, I need air, so I pulled myself out of the hug. Lisa and Christina didn't say anything. We just look at eachother in silent, and then smile.

We finally met. We finally can see each other. And I am grateful for that.

I look at Christina, and hug her tight. She hug me back, and we both wiped our own tears while smiling. After our hug moment, she look at Lisa and hug her.

"Don't you ever do that again. Don't you ever hurt yourself again. We need all of the energy to find our baby sisters. Do you hear me?" I said to Christina. She nod and smile. But theres a pain in her eyes when I reminded her about our missing three youngest sisters.

"Thanks Lise, you stopped me from hit my own face. And I really glad to see you two." Chris pull us into a hug one more time, and then smiled to us with confident. i always love this side of her.

"Okay, lets make a plan!"

i honestly, hate this part. I just want to be honest with you. i have no inspirations, i will let you know that. but i have the inspirations for the next chapter, so wait for tomorrow! and guys i had a dream about my long time no news bestfriend texted me and said that she wanted to tell me a story and i have to online all the time so she doesnt have to wait for the reply. it was weird tho. i think i miss her so much until she came in my dream hahaha.

and do you think that she is my bestfriend?  or not? i still have the struggle about real or fake friends:(

and enjoy this chapt, i dont know what to say again. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! PLS COMMENT! make me the happiest author that ever lived ok?! COMMENT!

byeee, see ya tomorrow.

i promise the next chapter wouldnt be like this. i alrady have the inspirations for tomorrow hahahahahahahahha byeeee!

AND COMMENT!