eight

Katherine's POV

ITS BEEN A DAY!

It's been a frickin day since we started the trip. It means we've been in this car for a day! Lisa decided to pull over in a motel. I agree, because my back is hurt as heck.

"I have my own room. I will working for the next hour, and I'm afraid it will annoy you, so you and I will have our own room." Lisa said. I nod, and grab the key. We're neighbour, so if something happens, we could knock.

We walking towards our room. We take our suitcase with us. "Goodnight, Lise. I love you." I said when we arrived at our room. It reminds me a bit tho. We used to say goodnight and I love you when the six of us about to go to our room. You know, I shared with Christina and Amy. Lisa shared with Dani and Lauren.

"Goodnight, Kappy. I love you too." Lisa said and then going in to her room. "Have a nice sleep! Don't stay up all night!" I said, she smiled and nod, and then shut the door.

Kappy.

My dad used to call me that. Alex, my brother used to call me that. I feel tears in my eyes. because its hurt to think about the old time. See how much we're broken right now is just too much to take.

I enter the room. One bed, one bathroom, and one single couch. Perfect. This is more than enough. I open my suitcase and pulled out my sweatshirt, training pants, and a blue t-shirt. I grab my shampoo and soap, and then walking to the bathroom—after locked the door of course.

I want to relax in the bathtub. I set the water, its warm. I entered it, and take a deep breath. This. Is. So. Nice. I stare to the ceiling for like five minutes. The main topic in my mind just my sisters. I think about it, and I really feel there's something wrong.

First. Why would Dani, lauren and amy stop active on their social media? Last active 2 years ago. Its weird. Or are they have a new account? But I don't think so. Because Amy and Lauren will never make another account. They wont play socmed if their account cant be used. Second. I have dialed our old house number, its not working. I wonder if I never lost my phone, maybe I will received some calls from them. the reason why I don't call my sisters is  because I lost all of my contacts. I lost my phone. and i dont use social media.

Anyway, I started to think about the jerk in the grocery store. I hate him! I almost got rape! Thankfully, Lisa was there. I really shocked at the moment, I cant move.

If I ever met him again, I swear im gonna break his nose!

Lisa's POV

We're in a motel. I wanted to relax in the bathtub so bad, but I cant. So I just have a quick bath, and turned on my laptop. I started to working. I have some chips and drinks with me, so I don't have to be worry about snack. I really cant have a long drive, lonely night, and work at night without some snacks around me. So don't jugde me.

Taylor has sent me a few tracks she's working on with Max—my partner in the studio. I listen to it, and then begin to let my fingers dancing on the laptop's keypad, interpreted whats in my mind. After one and a half hour, I'm done for four of six tracks. I sighed and throw myself to the bed. I breath, and started to think about my sisters again. In two years, they're the main topic in my head. I just cant get rid of them, except when I was working on music. Music is the only one my escape from everything. I'm not saying that I don't wanna think about them, but everything about it just messed my head. I always think that I wanted to go back to that house, but I know I cant. I'm done having argument with myparents.

I wonder if that day I decided to bring my younger sisters with me, are things will better than now?

I wonder if Christina do—wait a minute. OH MY GOD. I grab myphone and open twitter.

@christinacim: I don'tknow what's better. To leave or to stay?

TWO YEARS AGO. WHAT IS GOING ON?! First we found out that my three younger sister was active two years ago. Now Christina? Oh my gosh. I groaned and buried myself in my pillow. Suddenly my mind is bright, I feel like theres a lamp came out of my head, like in the cartoon movie. I have another alternative. INSTAGRAM.

@christinacim

@christinacim123

@christinacim221

@christinacimorelli

@christinacimorelli11

@christinacimorelli23

@christinacimorelli09

@christinacimorelli101

@christinachrissy

Oh my god. This is so much. I don't know what is the real one?!?!?! Christina, you really have to stop to keep forgetting your password. Gosh. I opened it one by one, but it's useless. All of that accounts have Christina picture in it.

I sighed. Tell myself to be strong, I'm doing warm up for my hands and my neck. I take a deep breath. GO!

@lisacimorelli: chris this is lisa, ur sister. I want toknow, where are you

@lisacimorelli: like right now.

@lisacimorelli: if you really are my sister, reply this,

@lisacimorelli: Im not mad at you anymore. Pls, this isimportant.

I will type that kind of messages to ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS.

Wish me luck guys. I really hope Christina will reply mymessages. Remind me later to tell her to deleted her useless accounts.

Gosh Christina, I hate you!

Amy's POV

We're still on the road. Dani's sleeping next to me, she leaned her head to my shoulder. Lauren and Caleb talk and laugh in front. I can tell lauren have feeling for that caleb guy. I look out to the window. It's a beautiful street. Trees are everywhere, the trees covered the sky. but its not dark. I still can see the sun through the leaves. I think this street is going to be a gorgeous street when the autumn come.

I started to think about what Caleb says a few hours ago. This is an arranged trip. This whole thing has been arranged by God. I stare to the trees. God really helps us. He make us succeded to runaway from our abussive parents. Now He helped us by sending Caleb to drive us there, Sacramento.

I hope He helps us to meet Christina. Because I really don'tknow what am I supposed to do if we're not found Christina, or Lisa or Katherine.

Please God. I want all of my sisters. That's all.

HEYYYOOOOO KIDDOS! im tired help:( by the way, LISA AND NICK'S BDAY IS IN TWO DAYS!!! oh my god, mom will turned 25 this wednesday!! Lisa is my truly role model, she's brave, and she is everything that i wanted:( the whole fandom need to tell her happy birthday at the same time okay?! and guys after three days of her birthday, UNLOVED WILL BE RELEASED. shes the one who have the birthday, but we're the ones that given the gift by her. what?!

and...

dont forget to comment!

I AM SERIOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!!

COMMENTS.