ten

Katherine's POV

I take the wheel when I saw lisa's face. Theres black color under her eyes. I can see it clearly, and I knew that she doesn't have a good sleep last night. Although I'm driving, Lisa in passanger seat is not sleeping yet. She doesn't say anything, just stare to the street infront of us. Looks like she have something in mind.

"Lise, come on, just trying to sleep." I said, without looking at her. Because I am a person who drive carefully, don't want us to hit something. Lisa look at me and sighed. "I tried, Kath. But I just cant."

We stay in silent for minutes. I know there's something in her mind. "So, what were you doing last night?"

"Um, Taylor send me tracks, I working on it, I was tired, but loved it anyway," she said. When I was about to reply, she said something that makes me curious. "And text someone."

Im not looking away from the street. "Who?"

Lisa sighed. "The second child of Cimorelli, our beloved older sister."

What? I usually pulled over if heard something shocking like this, but I decided to continue driving. But I cant help myself but look at her, my only sister in this car. "How? Twitter or what?"

"No, instagram." She replied. I don't use one, and not have a thought that chris would be using that application. yes, i am that old. "So????" I asked lisa. She sighed again. I think she is really tired till she sighed for like 5 times now oh my god. I should force her sleep or worse, I will going to my friend, who is a doctor, and ask her about sleeping pills or something.

"I haven't get the notification of her replies. As so you know Kath, there are soo many account named Christina Cimorelli, and theres Christina pic in all of it. I stay up all night to message those accounts. She was still with Nick tho, and they seems happy." She said, "Very happy."

"Ugh, she must be forgot her passwords. I mean she was always forget her password, and I have to write her twitter password in my notes phone. so when she forgot about it, i can tell her."

Lisa smiled. And I did too. Its so much beautiful when we talked about the past.

Lisa grab her phone, and rolled her eyes. Its off. Maybe she was forget to charge her phone. She grab the charger, charging it, without even turned it on first.

"Go sleep. Its an order." She nod, and then moves her body, trying to find a nice position to sleep.

Christina POV

I cried.

Not crazy like in the morning, but still this called crying. Its midday now, and im crying in passanger seat, while Nick trying to calmed me down. I received messages from Lisa this morning. And im shocked and happy at the same time. I never thought all of my sisters using Instagram. When the last time I forgot my twitter password, Im not using that blue bird application again. Im on Instagram side, but im not a social media person. I barely checked my accounts.

If you were me, would you shocked as heck when open your account, and got a text from your long-time-no-see sister? im happy that Lisa not mad at me anymore. But Im concerned too, because she said 'this isimportant, pls reply.'

Im shocked and started to crying. Nick pulled over on the side of the street and ask me whats wrong. I was like choked. I cant say anything and cry. Nick pull me into a hug, after a while, I pulle myself out and then reply the message. I told Nick everything, and then he drive again, while I cry.

christinacimorelli: LISE

christinacimorelli: WHATS WRONG

christinacimorelli: ARE YOU EVEN REAL????

christinacimorelli: LISE OH MY GOSH, ANSWER!!1

christinacimorelli: lise please, oh my gosh, I love you

christinacimorelli: im sorry lise

christinacimorelli: LISA REPLY THIS, WHATS WRONG

christinacimorelli: 1554563345 this is my number, call melise!

I kept reading those text. The annoying thing about Instagram is you cant know that the person is online or not. Or their last seen. I should have using whatsapp.

I haven't heard from my sisters since I left the house, two years ago. And then now when I got text from one of them, I freaked out. Clearly theres something wrong. Now I feel glad to agreed on Nick's idea. Ireally miss my baby sisters. All five of them.

Hope we all could meet again.

Lauren's POV

We're close to Sacramento I think, and the street is not too busy, there were just a few cars passing by. Amy and Dani sleep in the back, while I still awake next by Caleb. He's so funny, and I like it. Im not decided that I like him that much until I want to be his girl yet. I just want to let it flow. I don't want to declared that I liked him, and then tomorrow, after we're in Sacramento, we're going on our own way.

I reject my mind for think about him too far. I should more care about our step next. Our, I mean me and my sisters. We don't even knowwhere Christina live, we don't have a phone, we almost ran out of money, and I think its going to be rough for the next couple day.

I just hope we could meet Christina. Even if in the end she rejecting us, but at least we know that Chris still alive and lice her happy life. We could just ask her about Kath and Lisa, and then go find them.

maybe,

Just maybe,

Kath and Lisa wont rejecting us.

HEYYYYY!! Sorry for late update, but here's, im going to publish two chapt today. i hava to working on videos, so thats why this chapt just come today. bytheway, ahh i cant believe that lisa is 25 right now?!?!?! i watched her grown ahh, so amazing. i hope she have a great life thoooo.

AND GUYS GO COMMENT OKAY

AND FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM

SWIFTIECIMFAM, I MADE SOME VIDEOS EDITS AND STUFF. GO CHECK IT!!!

AND COMMENT THIS, DONT FORGET.

byeeeeeeeeee

in honor of our mother's birthday, i put her pic on multimedia. yes, ur welcome.