thirty two

Christina's POV

We have arrived at our house.

When I said we, I mean Nick and I. The sky is almost dark, the clouds are gray with the bright orange colour of the sun surrounded them. I told Daisy where the second key is and told her to wait for me inside my house. I told Daisy to not telling my baby sisters that I was on my way to meet them, and she agree. Nick hold my hand, we're still in the car. I told him to not park the car in the garage, so he parked the car right infront our house, on the side of the street.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine. Don't worry, you can do this, Chris." I smiled to my fiancée, but I can't get rid of this feeling. I'm nervous. I don't know what to say to my three little sisters. I caused them pain for years. Will they even forgive me? or will they even look at my face. After 5 hours on the street trying to be confident to meet my long-time-no-see baby sisters, all of the guilt feeling come back to me again. This is worse than I can imagine.

"Please, give me more time, Nick. Just a minute." I close my eyes. And then all of the memories comes in my mind. When I held a new-born Lauren, when Dani and I have our cuddle moment, when Amy and I laying on our bedroom floor, talking about almost everything. I feel tears in my eyes. all of those beautiful memories beat the negative thoughts. Somehow it was giving me strength and that makes me realize, that I miss my baby sisters so badly. And right now, they're in the house that just as far as 20 steps from me.

"Let's go, Nick!" I said with a confident voice.

We're out of the car. I take a look at my house, the lights in the living room and kitchen are on. They are inside. I gasp when Nick grab my hand. I just lost in my mind, and Nick brought me back to earth with his touch. "Come on."

I take a deep breath and starts to taking steps. I feel my heart beat faster everytime I took another step. I am ready. I keep telling myself that. There's a lot of questions in my head. There are so many what if in my head. When we reach the door, I stopped. I collect all of my strength, trying to get rid of the negatives thoughts in my head. I have to be ready for whatever is going on in there later.

I embraced myself. I pulled my hand from Nick's, and open the door.

The living room is empty. The lights are on, but there's no one in here. I decided to not make a single noise, and Nick seems understand, he walk behind me. I am sure I look like someone who will robe this house. Well, in this case, my house. I gasp when I hear a noise comes from the kitchen. Those voices. Voice that I've been missing for two years. With all of the confidence, I walk towards the kitchen. I didn't hurried myself, because honestly, I really am nervous right now.

And then when I take a step on the kitchen floor, I sawcthem. My two baby sisters. I facing their back. I feel tears streaming down my face. I couldn't say anything, just stood there without doing anything else. I really want to hug them, but I want to make sure that this is a real thing. This is really happened. I see my baby sisters again. I didn't notice that Daisy stare at me, which it makes all of the eyes looking at me. They're gasped, and I could say that they are as surprised as I am. Amy get out of the chair and take steps towards me fastly. And then I feel a hug. Amy hug me. My shorty lady hug me. I close my eyes and hid my face on the crook of her neck. I could say that she is crying too.  "I miss you so much, Ames."

"I miss you too, Chrissy." She said between sobs. I feel my heart warm when I heard her called me with my old nickname. I pulled out of the hug and then look into Amy's eyes. I wiped her tears with my thumb, and smiled. Amy forgive me. Right after I am done wiped her tears, I feel a hug again.

It was Lauren. "You don't know how bad I miss you, Chris." She said between sobs. I could her sniffled. I hug her tight and stokes her hair. "I miss you too, Laur. I miss my twin birthday. I miss blowing the candle with you." I am in tears again. We're in that position for a while without saying a single word.

"I miss you so much." I said and then pulled myself out. Lauren smile to me, and then I know that she forgive me. I wiped her tears with my thumb, just like what I did to Amy earlier. I kissed her forehead deeply, and do the same thing to Amy. And that was the time when I relized theres someone who wasn't here.

Danielle Nicole.

"You can't stop me!" right when I was about to ask about Dani, my baby sister figure showed up from the backyard door. She was laughing, and stopped when she saw me. We were just stare to each other without saying anything. I feel my eyes goes watery again, and I could tell that hers too. Billy comes behind her and stopped after he saw me and Dani staring to eachother eyes. I takea step towards her.

And Dani, my baby sister, she turned around, and then running from my house.

"DANI WAIT!"

With that, I don't care how much my neck hurt and my legs are hurt, I just run after my baby sister.

GUYSSS IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. i met my old friends yesterday and dont have the time to write this part hahaha, sorry lol. and i feel really weird fpr calling Nick is chris' fiancee, they already married:((((((( but i have to do that lol

enjoy this part, i feel a tear comes out of my eyes.

AND FINALLY CHRIS MEET THEM, THATS WHAT U WANT RIGHT?!!?!?!?!?! THATS IT. YOU GOT IT. TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OK?!!!

and ts7 is coming babes, watch out!!

MY POOR WALLET CAN NOT HANDLE IT OMG

byeee

comments!!!!!

I LUV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU