thirteen

Christina's POV

Where's my phone?

I must have left it in the kitchen when my stomach felt really sick. Mom wasn't following me to the bathroom, so I am upstairs rightnow. I was about ro walking downstairs when I see my old room that I shared with Kath and Ames. Across my room, there was Lisa, Lauren and Dani's room.  I wonder, are my sisters going somewhere? Because I cant hear any sound of them.

I decided to entering Lisa's room.

I opened the door, and not so surprised. Not a lot of change, it still the same. Just a little mess, and im sure it was because of Dani. Everybody knows, shes the most messy person in the house. I look around, and see some books that I am sure it's journals. I don't know if it was Dani's, Lauren's, or Lisa's. I open the book and read the first page.

It was Dani's.

Wow, everything is so messed up right now. I don't know what to do, am I supposed to do protect my sisters, or just sitting here while they hurt?

Oh my gosh. I cant stand it anymore. I will protect my sisters! Even if I get beaten by them. Laur, Ames, don't worry. Im coming. I wont let you guys get hurt again. Even if I have to against those monsters that I used to love.

Dani

Okay, now I am absolutely confused, what monsters? Why were Lauren and Amy get hurt? Where the heck is Lisa and Kath? Before I flip the page, I heard my phone ringing. Oh my gosh. I decided to bring the book with me. I slip the book into my pants. Between my stomach and my pants. I wear a huge hoodie, so it covered the book perfectly. I look around, and see some books in the corner. I will come back for those books.

I walk fast downstairs, and found my mom holding my phone and look at it. "Mom? Why are you holding my phone?"

My mom look at me, surprised. "Oh, you left it here. And there was a call, and I picked it up to tell whoever it is to call you later."

"Oh...okay, thanks." I grab my phone.

I walk towards the living room, and saw Nick and my dad stare to eachother without saying anything. "Hey babe, you alright?" He said when I reached the living room.

"Yea, and we should go. Because we have to...go to Caleb's wedding. Did you forget?" I said to him. He looks confused, but he stood up when I give him a we-have-to-go-like-right-now look. "O-okay. Yes, lucky us, you remembered that."

"Mom, dad, we have to go." I said in hurry. My dad seems don't care, but he still stare at us. "But, you said theres something you want to talk about?" my mom said. Oh my gosh, I just want to get out of here and read Dani's journal.

"We will come back later. See you later, mom, dad." And with that, we left the house. Nick doesn't say anything til we're in the car.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "I will explain later. Now, lets find hotel first. I found something weird."

He nod and then drive the car. I checked my phone, and see the number. Its an unknown number. I wonder who it is, and then I remember giving my number to Lisa. I checked my Dms, and see that Lisa has seen the messages. I called the unknown number with fastly, while whispering. "Come on, Lise. Come on."

It picked up. "Hello? Lise? Is that you?"

Lisa's POV

When we're about to reach our old house, my phone ring.

It was christina. Without thinking twice, I picked it up. Because it is impossible if mom is the one who calling me with Chris' number, right?

"Hello? Lise? Is that you?" Oh my gosh. It is Christina.

"Yes, Chris. It's me." I said. And then I heard sob from her. She's crying, and somehow it makes me cry too. Kath is still driving, and she got excited when I picked up the phone call. And she tensed up when she saw me crying. I put the phone on the speaker, so Kath will be able to hear it too.

"CHRISTINA!" Kath scream with her excited voice.

"Oh my gosh. Kath, is that you?" Chris said between her sob. Kath is crying now, and she decided to pull over, because I think her eyes goes blur because of the tears.

"Yes, its me. I miss you, Chris." Kath said. I wiped off my tears.

"Where are you? And what is that means by Lauren and Amy got hurt?" I look at Katherine, and she did the same, we look at eachother. Don't understand by her saying that our baby sisters got hurt.

"What do you mean? We don't understand. Are Lauren and Amy at the hospital?" I said. I will never forgive myself if my babysisters is in the hospital.

"You don't understand? You have to explain everything to me later. Right now, where are you?" I missed her bossy voice like this. It reminds me when we had a meeting as a band. I missed those days, when Chris is talking, but me and Dani would teased her by having a convos, or pretending to sleep, and then Christina would say, "Young ladies, I am so angry right now, and you made it worse by doing that. You will received my revenge after this band meeting." And after the meeting, we will have some water war in our backyard,or pranks, just having fun. I miss those days. Okay, back to earth.

"We are on our way to dad's house. Couple blocks, and we will arrive." Kath said. I heard Christina gasp.

"No! don't go to that house! Listen to me, something bad happened, I'm about to go find out. You two asking Claire, our neighbour, about what happened to that house okay? Because clearly you don't live there anymore. I know it by the way you don't know about our sisters got hurt. After getting the information, meet me at the Tulips Hotel. I will checking you in." She said. Kath and I listen carefully to what her said. What is going on? Something bad what? Oh my gosh, I have a bad feeling. Is my baby sisters okay?

"Okay, Christina." I said. "And I miss you so much, I don't hate you at all."

Theres a silence for a minute. "I love you too, Lise, Kath. I'm so happy that I could hear your voice again. Okay, go! Be careful! I love you, I'll see you in the hotel. My phone about to die, See you! I love you!"

"We love you too!" we said. And with that, the convos over.

Right, now, I feel guilty.

WOOWWW okay guys now i am excited to continue this story. and i will be more excitedf if you commenting this fanfic. because i am just like amy, i like to reply messages hahaha. and um...what? idk what to say btw.

and i cant wait to publish the next part.

SEE YA LATER DUDD!!!

And by the way, i watched all of the podcasts again, and it cracks me up hahaha, they are so funny oh my gosh, especially KATH AND LISA AND DANI, well all of them is funny. go watch it again omg it is so worth your time lol

and i think, we all want to read about the trio adventure right?!? i'll post about it in the next chapter!!! see ya ducks i love youuu