twenty seven

Christina's POV

"Are you ready?" I nod. Nick and I hold eachothers hand as we enter the room. Mom is already inside, and she doesn't look so excited tomeet me again. There's nothing changed in this room. It's still the same since the last time I come here. Still full of dust. I sit on the couch, followed by Nick.

"What do you want?" mom asked with the cold voice. "Can we talk with Mr. Cimorelli?" Nick said. Mom staring at both of us for a minute, and then walking upstairs, to calling dad I guess. I grab my phone, and saw another missed call from Daisy. I type something and then send it to her.

Me: Hey, can you call me back later? I am on something important right now. I am not in town, I will tell you everything later.

Right after I send it, mom and dad appeared on this room. I am nervous. What if they do something bad to us? Nick hold my hand tighter.  "What do you want?" Dad asked without saying hi or something else. I could tell you that he's not fully aware. His eyes red and not focus.

Nick clears his throat. "Sir, I want to ask your permission to marrying your daughter, Christina."

My parents face said it all. They surprised. Just when my dad about begin to speak, I heard a loud thump. Oh my gosh, Lisa and Kath, didn't I told them to not make a single sound? Now they make a loud thump. Nick and I look at eachother, probably he think the same. My mom and dad react to the sound and then look at the ceiling. Before I could say anything, Dad walk fast to the stairs, grab the baseball stick that belongs to Alex my brother, and then go upstairs.

"Stop. Don't move." Mom said when Nick was about to get up, following my dad. Nick sat again, and I'm a bit happy, i don't want to sit with my mom alone. Because honestly, I feel intimidated by her. And I didn't like it. Feel intimidated by your own mother is not comfortable.

"Why do you want to marrying this ungrateful and useless girl?" She asked and look at me with disgust. I don't understand, last time I saw her, she hug me. but now? She's starts to calling me useless. I feel hurted by her words. It reminds me when the day her and dad kicking me out, and they told me that I am useless. I tried so hard to not think that the whole thing they said is true. and it worked. But now, when she said it again, there's a little piece of me believe that was true.

I am useless. Even when my baby sisters got hurt, I wasn't there to comfort them. my baby sisters. I look at mom with tears. "Where are my sisters?"

Right after I asked that, I heard a loud thump again. What the heck is going on upstairs? "What is your plan? Did you bring someone to this house?"

Nick reacted to the sound and he get up. He doesn't say anything, and starts to walk. Right after he took 5 steps, I feel something cold on my neck. And my mom is right behind me, with a knife in her hand. "Take another step, and I will cut her throat."

Nick's eyes goes wide as he saw me with a knife almost touched my neck. I feel my heart beat fast. not knowing what to do, because if I make a single move, the knife will cut my throat. I feel tears in my eyes, and not able to keep it longer. "Why did you do this, mom?"

She growled. "Because both of you have destroyed my life." Nick stood there, with his eyes goes dark and darker. He was furious, and i think he is thinking about how he saved me right now. "If you two help Mike to build the company again, maybe we never have a moment like this. But again, it is all your fault. Both of you. You screwed this family. I made your sisters paid it all. I made them paid for all of your fault."

I am sobbing, but after she said it all, the door opened with a loud bang.

Polices enter the room and surrounded us.

Thanks God.

Kath's POV

There was blood.

On the carpet.

Pretty sure it was from Lisa. I just stood there, couldn't move. I feel tears in my cheeks, but I don't bother to wiped it off. I can not get down. I just stood there, on the ladder, outside Lisa's room. I feel adrenaline start to build in me. it was like a mixed between angry, scared, disappointed, sad, and shocked. And that feeling was like controlled my body because after a few minutes, I found myself throwing the books and trying to enter the room.

"Lise, please, hold on." I wishpered to her. I am shook when I stroking her hair. It was wet. And it was blood. I breathed heavily, angry controlled my body. I couldn't think or just calm down. I look at the person who did this. Who caused my baby sister laying on the floor with blood out of her head. He stood there, next to the wardrobe, still holding the baseball stick. I could see Lisa's blood on it. This is it. I cant hold my anger anymore.

"You...did this." I wishpered. He still look at Lisa, maybe he was shocked that he did it. I walk towards him, and then punched him in theface. I don't care that I punched my biological father. He is not my dadanymore. My dad would never hit her daughters or calling names his daughters. Mydad, my real dad always obeyes the rule that he made; we don't hit family. "I will make you pay for it. No one can hurt my sister."

This man who grab his face, lean on the wadrobe, is not my dad. He growled in pain, and I can see blood out from his nose. I caused that. I glanced at him sharply. I look at him with hate. He still there, growling in pain. Without thinking twice, I grab the baseball stick on the ground.

I am ready to hit him with this baseball stick.

GUUUUYSSSS I AM SOOOO HAPPYYYY!!!! CHRIS IS OFFICIALLY BECOME MRS. REALI!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 I AM CRYING WITH JOY,  OH MY GOSH. i stalking Cimorellis and their close friends instagram stories, ALL OF THEM because bruh, i NEED to see the wedding!!!! PLS HOPEFULLY THEY FILMED IT PLSSSSSSSS I NEED TO WATCH IT OMG IM SO EXCITED!!

and dont forget to comment!!!!

i love uuuu

and pls pray for my dad, he's not well, i am so worried right now. thankyouu😔❤

see ya in the next chapt!!!!

in honor of nistina wedding, i put their pic on multimedia!!!! yes urwelcome again:)