twenty four

Christina's POV

I am glad theres someone who care about my baby sisters in this school. And that someone is the principal herself. After watch everything in the screen, I broke down crying in Nick's chest. I don't know what happened after that, I don't see anything. But after I heard Lisa, and the door slammed, I pulled myself out from Nick's chest. Lisa is angry. And no ones stop her. Without thinking twice, I ran after her. I ignored the yelling that comes out of Nick's. I have to get Lisa.

When I saw her walking fast towards the cafeteria, because now is lunch break, I run faster. Just before she take one step into the cafeteria hall, I pull her hand, and drag her to a bench near the cafeteria. She might be so mad but she still can control herself. Lisa glanced at me with her dark brown eyes. I feel intimidated, but now I have to do my role as the big sister. right after a few minutes, none of us saying a word. We stayed in silent while look at each other. While Lisa look at me with her angry looks, I look at her with my explicitly looks.

Jessi, Kath and Nick showed up. And then Lisa broke the eye contact, does not saying a single word, and then walk fast to out from this school. I followed her without looking at my sister, my fiancée, or the principal, because I know they will following us. Lisa is hit some kids at the hall, she really is mad.

After we reach the parking lot, Lisa turn around and look at me in the eye. "Why did you stopped me? Don't you care about Dani? She got bullied, and I was about to give those kids the revenge."

"Lisa I—,"

"No, Christina. You don't really care about us, right? Your younger sisters. That is why you left us in the very first place. You don't care about us. All you cared about yourself! You don't know how was I, Lauren and Dani crying for hours right after you left us and ended the band! You don't know how Amy and Kath didn't want to eat for like weeks! You don't know about how Dani being a quiet one after you did everything that broke us apart! Do you even think about us when you were living your beautiful life while we're on the other side, is crying and having no appetite to eat? Stop saying that you cared about us, when the truth is you don't."

I just stood there. Watching Lisa broke down crying in the middle of the parking lot, with tears burst out from my eyes. I feel so hurt and terribly guilty by her words, I broke down crying. I walk towards Lisa, andthen hug her. "I am sorry."

Lisa doesn't hug me back, but she doesn't fight me either. "Why did you left us, Chris?" she said half wisphering between her sobs. This makes my heart hurt even more. "I have my reasons. And I will tell you all when we found them. I'm sorry Lisa, and I do care about you and the others."

After a few minutes in that position, Lisa pull herself out. "I am sorry. It was just I have a lot going on in my mind. I'm sorry, Christina."

I wiped her tears with my thumbs, and then kissed her forehead. "It's okay, I deserved it. I love you."

Lisa smile and hug me one more time. Right after we ended our moments, I turn around and see Nick's smile on his face, and Kath with her smile and the tears on her cheeks. I don't know where Jessi is. And then something in my mind.

"Come on guys, I have a plan."

Lisa's POV

I WAS LOSING MY MIND.

After I said those things to Christina, I broke down crying in the middle of the parking lot. I don't know what possessed me, but I feel so angry. I was already feel mad after the having a moment on the big rock, and it exploded when I watched Dani, my baby sister, got bullied by the school devil queen. fortunately, I still have the control of my body, so I didn't fight when Chris drag me not to enter the cafeteria, but I cant control my mind. I said those things to Christina. I just let it out, before even thinking about it.

Christina forgive me, thanks God. Because I don't know what will happen if we hated eachother, when we have to stick together to find my three younger sisters.

We're on our way to the starbucks, Christina said she have a plan, and we're going to talk about that in the starbucks. "Lise, you're okay?" Kath asked. She's driving. I will take the role after we're done in starbucks. I know she doesn't like it when she have to sit and drive for a long time. And my annoying mood swing is made her driving the whole time.

"Yea, better." I said. It is an honest answer tho. I did feel a little better. "But I feel guilty to Christina because the things I just said earlier."

"Don't be. She understand, and it was so good to let it all out. Only with express what we feel that makes everything better. Maybe Chris feels hurt to heard that, but she have to hear it so you two could more understand each other. And after all, you get better." Kath said with her warm smile. "and you really should control your anger, Lise, because it will damaged yourself. Stop letting it controlled your body."

I sighed. She was right. "Yea, I'm trying, Kath."

Theres no conversation again because now, we have arrived at the starbuck café. The cafe is not that far from the school. I walk out, and Kath followed me. I saw Chris and Nick walk towards the café, and I follow them.

After we got a table for four, and the coffee, Christina starts to talk.

"Okay so I have a plan. And maybe you wont like it." she said while look at us one by one. Why would us don't like the plan?

"We're going to dad's house."

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. BUT HERE YOU HAVE IT!!! i run away from my parents house last night, and just got back to the house today, so i could published this. i cant write on my phone:( ENJOY KIDDOS!

COMMENT PLS

I NEED IT:)

AND BRO, DANI AND HER BF ARE SOOOOO DANG CUTE OK?!?!? DONT @ ME!!!

AND CIMORELLI CLAN IS JUST GOALS OK:((( THEY ABSOLUTELY FAMILY GOALS, I WANT ONE PLS:(((((((((((

see ya later loseeeer!

oh and, you have to listen the UNLOVED PIANO DEMO, it was just amazing woww

byeeeeeeeeeeeee!! luv u