thirty three

Dani's POV

Billy and I are in the backyard. We are just chill on the branch. I always love tree, and still good at climbing even though I haven't climb a tree for two years. Yes, mom always beat me every single day even when I did nothing. She would be furious if I climb the tree, besides, if she's going to beat me, Amy and Lauren will cover me up. And it will ended with the three of us got beaten. I didn't want that to happen, so I just stop climbing our tree.

Anyway, Billy is talking about his friends. I feel really envy when he talk about his friends. I never have a good friend. Well, I have once. It was Claire. Technically she's a friend of Lauren, but I have a good friendship with her. so yea, I considered her as my good friend. "Hey, Dan. We should hangout sometime."

I look at him, a bit surprised. Is he asked me out for a date? Sense my question, he stuttered. "I mean it is not just the two of us, if you don't feel comfortable. I could ask my friends to come with us too. You know they're—"

"Okay, Billy." I cut him off when he starts to mumbling. He smiled to me, and I smile back to him. I can't be like this! This feeling in my stomach are not bad but I don't really like it. I just feel nervous. I smirked at him. "The first who's reach the kitchen is the winner. GO!"

I  climbed down thetree, leaving a surprised Billy. Right after I'm on the ground, he climbing down the tree. I laugh and then starts to run to the kitchen. "Dani! STOP! It's not fair!"

"You can't stop me!" I laugh and laugh while running to the kitchen. He yelled at me and I ignored him. Right when I reached the kitchen door, I stop. Because I feel tired. But suddenly my heart drops. I saw a figure who is so familiar to me. I stop laughing and I don't know why, I just found myself run into the street after that. It was Christina. I feel my heart beat faster everytime I took steps. My eyes goes blur, and I know it was because of the tears. I don't care about the tears streaming down my face, I just wiped it off and keep running.

All of the memories come back to my mind again. When she said that she wanted to ended the band. When she was just drag her suitcase out of the living room. when she didn't even take a second to listen to our opinions about she ending the band. When she became Lisa and Kath's inspiration to left the house. Left Amy. Left Lauren. Left me. Mom once told me that it's all Christina's fault. She's the one who make us paid for all of the things she have done. I refused to believe that, but after one year she wasn't showing herself, not calling, nothing. I started to believe that. it was all of her fault.

I saw her face in my mind. Her face when she made a sarcasm about me who always want to cuddle almost everynight. I saw her face in my mind when she's got mad when I tell her about the kids who mocking me. I saw her face when she just sat there in front of me, listening to all of my words adored One Direction. My heart feel warm, and then I know how badly I miss her. I love her. and I miss her so much. But this things in my head just argued on that. I don't know what am I supposed to chose. My heart or my mind?

I fell on my knee. I don't care where I am right now. I don't care how the sky is almost compeletely dark right now. I don't care if people passing by and thought that I am a girl with mental illness, crying on the street. I just don't know what am I supposed to chose.

I starts to sob. I can't hold it anymore. I started to pull my hair, because the argue that happened in my head is getting loud and I can't handle it. "STOP!"

I screamed, begging my freakin self to stop the argue. That is when someone hug me tight. I can smell strawberries from that person. Somehow I just know who the person is. This smell. I missed it so much. I could lay on this person arm and fell asleep instantly because it was so relaxing. It gives me chill and calm.

"I'm sorry, Dani."

Christina kissed my head. And I feel my heart getting warmer.

Christina's POV

I stop calling Dani.

I just run after her, do not care about my hurt legs. All I care right now is my baby sister, Dani. I have to get her, no matter what. Dani run faster and faster, I feel wind strokes my face, it makes my tears dry and I feel coldness on my face, but still, I do not care.

After one block, she stopped. I stopped too. Then begin towalk towards Dani. She's down to her knees. I walk faster. And when she starts to pull her hair, I knelt down and hug her tight. I kissed her head deeply, "I'm sorry, Dani."

She still sobs on my chest. I could hear her sniffles. I hug her more tight, wanted her to know that I would never leave her again. After a while in that position, "Why did you left us, Chris?" her voice breaks, and it makes my heart hurt even more. I kissed her head again, and then strokes her hair, just like I used to do when I tried to make her calm.

"Mom and dad kicking me out." I said and then she lift her head up, facing me. I could see her dry tears clearly. She looks at me, surprised. "What? Why didn't you tell us? Why did you just pack your things and go? Why—"

I cut her off. I smiled to her. She is still my baby sister, Dani. She still loves to ask a lot. "Because, Danielle, how could I make our parents look bad in front of my little sisters? My little sisters deserves to be happy, even if I won't be the part of it."

"But after you left, mom and dad start to beat me, Lauren and Amy. That was so hurt, Chris." She starts to sob again and fell onto my chest. "Shh, its okay, no one can hurt you again, okay? I promise."

"Really?"

I kissed her forehead. "Yes. Now we should get home. We have to go back to Malibu."

guuuuuuuuuyssssss helllooooooooooooo i am not late today lol. and i am soooo excited!!!!

LISAS NEW SONG WILL COME OUT IN NOVEMBER. WHAAAT?! bruh, i still cant get over unloved:(( but thanks God, the song will about move on, not a sad song:( i just dont like to see her sad like in the unloved song:(

AND IF YOU SAW DANIS INSTAGRAM STORIES, YOU MUST HAVE SEEN HER AND LAUREN'S CONVOS!!! she said 'laurens new music' omg im SHOOK

really boi. i am in shock.

and dont forget to comment

the sisters will be reunite soon ok

stay tune

keep comment

keep voting

keep this story in your reading list

keep this in your mind

ok bye chickens,  love uuuu