nine

Dani's POV

We're trapped in this bad traffic. It was almost two hours we're in this traffic. Caleb sighed, obviously he hates the traffic but surrender, because there's nothing he can do. By the way, he and lauren talks all the time. Caleb is a nice guy, tho. We cant really thank him enough for this trip.

"Hey, Caleb!" I called him from the back seat. He's look at the spion glass, at me. "What?"

"You said you boss called you. That means you have a job, how old are you?" that question just came in my mind, and I don't mind to ask him. Amy give me a look, and then I ignored her. Caleb chuckled when he saw Amy gave me a look.

"It's okay, I'm 20." He said. I look at him, surprised. Lauren and Amy did the same thing. "20? What? How can you get a job at 20, and it looks like you're not just a staff." Amy said. Now I give her a look.

"I want to tell you, but it will be boring."

"No problem," Lauren answered. "Besides, we stucked here, and theres nothing we can do. Go ahead, let the story begin!"

Caleb laughed. "Okay, so I have bestfriend, he's my boss now. his name is Nick. He was my neighbour, and we're really close. He started to build this company actually 4 years ago. He spending one year to make a plan, saving money, and learn business. I was there, like all the time. I have passion in the computer. I started to learned photoshop, web design, and all of that stuff when I was about eleven I think? I helped him to make the official website of his company, and then the posters, the promotion banners, all kind of that stuff. When I graduated highschool, he started to teach me about business. He wants me to take the part in his company. He doenst have any siblings, so he wants me to help him there, because Nick considered me as his brother And then the next year, the company started to rising up. Everything just so goes so fast. We saw the company grow bigger and bigger. I am his co-CEO right now. I just moving to Riverside, that's where I met you guys this morning. So, yeah that's my story."

Caleb look at each of us and then chuckled. "Wow, I am surprised you're not sleeping because that was boring as hell."

"Nah, its not that boring." Amy said.

"Whats your company name?" Lauren said. Caleb look at her,

"Nistina."

Lauren's POV

When he said Nistina, I think about it for like two minutes straight. I feel like I have heard that Nistina. Its sound familiar. But where and when I heard that? I can tell that my two sisters did the same, because after Caleb said Nistina, the car just went silent. No one talk.

"What? Why is everyone not talking? Is there something wrong?"

I look at him, and then smile. "No, nothing wrong. I just drown in my thoughts."

He nod, and turned the radio volume up. We singing again, but I still have Nistina word in my mind. I still trying to figured it out. Where the heck I ever heard that Nistina?

Or maybe just some strangers who mentioned that word? I don't know, I'll forget it.

Christina's POV

We're on our way to my parents house. Sacramento to Malibu. Nick called Caleb, because there's a meeting, and he cant be there. I know Caleb, he's a funny nice boy. I called him boy, because he is a boy. He's 20 but like 15 to me. I look at the street, nervous, think about what will my parents and my sisters react when they see me. And then I feel something touch my hand, and it was Nick's hand. He knows that I feel nervous, insecure, there's a lot going on in my mind right now. I look at Nick, and suddenly I feel more calm. I know everythings gonna be okay, because I have him.

I don't care if my parents say no to the wedding. I will marry him anyway. And then something come in my mind.

"Babe," Nick look at me for a second, and then look at the street again. "Ya?" he said.

"Um, i have something in my mind." I said, Nick look at me again, and then he said, "Okay, let it out, I want to hear it."

I take a deep breath. "How about we take my sisters to Sacramento?"

Nick stay in silent, he's thinking. After a few minutes, he take my hand, and kissed it. "Of course."

I love him. I really do. "Thankyou! you're the best!"

"Why would you ask that? Of course the answer is yes. I missed your sister by the way. It'd be amazing if they stay with us, our house will be loud, like very loud. Especially when Dani is around. Besides, I always going to work. I know you always feel lonely, so it would be amazing if they stay with us. You wouldn't be so lonely anymore. But.."

My smile suddenly erased. "But what?"

"It would be hard for us, doing...that." He said, and wink. Ipunch his arm.

"NICK! OH MY GOSH!" he laughed.

I ignored him, and then check my phone.

I opened my Instagram account, and surprised, there were so many notification. I have like seven accounts, because I keep forgetting the password, and I made one for fashion, one for dogs, one for celebrity, one for wedding stuff, so yeah no wonder why am I have those accounts. I never logged out, because I forgot the passwords, and i still wanna check it. I never checked dms, so I went to the comments and likes.

After a half hour, im done checking the comments and stuff. And then open the dms, because it was like 50 in my @christinacimorelli account. Why would anyone dmed me when they knew I am not a social media person? Its been four months since I opened my Instagram.

Oh my gosh.

lisacimorelli: chris pls answer.

I am dead.

uMM...i personally hate this part. this part sucks. i dont wanna make things goes fast, but i dont know how to slow it down. i dont want rape and sex in this story too much. in fact, i dont want it at all. so let me think kiddos!

and i wonder, why was lisa and nick's birthday celebrated yesterday? i mean i think their birth is on september 19th?!?!? explain pls:((( i just...dont get it.

okay then happy reading!!1 i love youuuu, and...

dont forget to comment!

really dud.