nineteen

Dani's POV

We're staying for tonight in Daisy's house.

Now is 11 pm. And I still am not sleeping. The house is nice, very nice if I might add. Daisy have a mini garden, and it was so beautiful. So gorgeous. I don't like flowers that much, but the garden makes me want to stay up all night. And here I am, in Daisy's mini garden, thinking about random things. I look up and see the glass. This garden surrounded by glasses, I mean, glass everywhere. Even the door is made from glass. Maybe she did this so the sunlight can come in and the flowers keeps healthy and alive.

Alive. Wow, such a powerful word. I look down at my wrist that now have no cover, because I already take off my flannel. All this time I thought I was a dead person who can still walk and talk. I am a person who already died inside. Just when I thought about it, I heard a sound. Was that a robber? Or what? I don't know, but after a while, that someone reveal himself to me.

It was Billy.

He wear a glasses. It looks so good on him. He has two glass in his hands. "You still up?" I asked him. I don't know why did I asked him that. Because, obviously he's up. no need to question it.

"Well? Is it looks like I sill asleep?" he laughed a little and then sit next to me. Oh we sit on a bench. There are one bench and a set of table plus the chairs in the corner of the garden. I chose the bench because I came here alone and it's not so far from the door.

"It was a stupid question." I said. Billy looks at me a secand then handed me one of the glass he brought. "Here's. A cup of milk."

I never have milk in this two years. I am so grateful if mom fed us. That was more than enough. Because we can't use Amy's money all the time. "Thanks, Bill. How do you know that I am here? You're not stalking me aren't you?!"

He choked. Because when I said that, he was swallowing his milk. He coughed and I panic. I rub his back and when he stop coughing he look at me. "What? No! I am not a stalker!" he said. Oh no, he's mad. But I thought it was cute. I look straight into his eyes. It was blue. Like Daisy's, but deeper. Like I saw part of ocean in his eyes.

I laughed. "Oh my gosh, you should see your face! It was so funny! I was just kidding." He rolled his eyes, and drink his milk again. "Hey don't be mad, I was only kidding. I don't think you're a stalker. And with you like this, you're so cute and—"

What did I just said? Oh my god, I hate myself. "And?" he teased. I feel my cheek burned. Oh my gosh.

"and it makes me want to kick your butt." I finally said. Billy laughed and I drink my milk without continuing the conversation about I said that he's cute.

"Thank you then, for admitting it. I am a cute person. It was in my blood. Dont you see, my grandma is so cute, I have this cute side from her." he raisen an eyebrow. I punched his arm. And then something came in my mind.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, getting serious. I feel the warm in my hand because of the milk. "Depends, if only I can ask you something too." He said. Okay, fair enough.

"Okay, question for question!" I said cheerfully, and then we shake our hand. "Deal!"

"So, I am going first. Where are your parents?"

Billy look at me for a sec, I don't know what is the meaning of his look, and he looks at his glass right now. Suddenly I feel bad for asking him that question. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that. It was just came in my mind."

"No, its okay." He said and then take off his glasses. "My parents died when I was four."

"Oh my god, im so sorry, Billy. I know I shouldn't have asking you that."

"Noo, its fine tho. I believe they're in a better place right now. Grandma said, we're on our way to her house, we have a big family dinner. You know? Uncle aunt, everyone will be there. When we're—my mom, dad and I—on our way, a drunk driver hit our car hard. It was hard enough until the car flipped. It was crashed. I'm the one who survived from the accident. I can't remember my mom and dad face. The only thing that makes me remember their face is from the album photo that my grandma have. I could brought it to you, but I am too lazy rightnow." He laughing at his last word. And I did too.

"And since then, my beautiful grandma is taking care of me. My aunt and uncle offered to take care of me, but grandma said no. She said I made her think about my grandpa who died one year before the accident. She said my eyes remind her of him. Blue eyes is not rare in our big family, but mine is so looked like my grandpa's. and really looks like my mom's. when I saw the picture of them, I fascinated by their eyes. It was soo look alike. And now I'm the third. Grandma always said we're the trio that she loves the most." He smiled at his own words. I look at him with interest and smile that never goes off of my face. He's so cute and I impressed. And then he looks at me.

"I am so sorry about your parents. But it's so cute, when I imagined your bond with Daisy. My grandma was the funniest person in the family, and she died years ago. I love her so much. And the thoughts of you and your Grandma is remind me of her." I said. "Yeah, we're goals, aren't we?" he laughing. And me too.

"Okay, my turn." He said. I nod.  A little bit exciting. what is the question he have for me?

"What happened to your wrist?"

Crap. I forgot to take on my flannel.

Guys i decided to bring Billy into Dani's life hahaha. and lets vote, what would you want to know in the next chapt? this younger trio, or the older trio? honestly i have inspirations for both of them hahaha,

COMMENT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OKAY?!

AND LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I ACCEPTED ANY CRITICS AND SUGGESTIONS THAT WILL MAKE MY STORY BETTER. SO LET IT OUT, PEOPLE!!!!

goodbye, see ya in the next chapter!!! love uuuuuu