thirty

Dani's POV

As soon as Daisy said that Christina isn't home, I feel the pain in my heart. Is God trying to tell us that we're not meant to meet Christina? I get upset, it was okay if she decided to not accepting us, but she's the only one who can we ask about my two older sisters. Lisa and Katherine. We know nothing about them, and Chris might be know something about Lisa and Kath.

Sense my upset feeling, Billy touch my back and smile. I tell him everything that night when he accompanied me in Daisy's little garden. We both fell asleep without we even realize it. He is my bestfriend. I told him about the family things, bullies, and cuts on my arm. I don't know why but I feel like I could trust him. He's really a friendly person. And after I opened up about almost everything in my life, he told me about his life too. I'm glad to call him my bestfriend.

"Hey, I know something cool in this house! Come on!" Billy said, and then grab my hand. I feel weird in my stomach, but I didn't reject him grabbing my hand. Lauren followed us while Amy stay with Daisy. Billy took me and Lauren to the backyard. Billy let go of my hand when he saw a big tree and then run towards the tree. I stop walking and just stood up, looking at the backyard. I feel tears in my eyes, and then without warning, it fell off through my cheeks. this backyard just look like my happy house in long time ago. Flowers are everywhere beneath the window. I can see couple of bench not so far from the kitchen door. And then theres a set of lunch table in the middle of the backyard.

Then my eyes staring at the tree. It was not the same, but I could imagined myself climb that tree with my siblings, joking around. I could imagined my happy family have a bbq party in the afternoon after we went to church. I can almost imagining my old life, because this backyard is so much look like my old house's. I gasp when I feel someone hug me. it was Lauren. Maybe she feel the same. I hold her and in my neck, and then she said something.

"It feels like we're home."

Lauren's POV

I stood up behind Dani. At first I wonder why did my little sister stop moving. And then I understand.

This backyard is remind me a lot of that house backyard. Almost everything is look alike. Except theres no bushes or wild grass. Theres a lot of flowers and the tree is amazing. It wasn't too high or too low. I love this. Christina really made this place looks like home. I walk towards Dani and hug her from her left. I don't know what to say because after two years, finally I could see something that reminds me of our happy house.

"It feels like we're home." Dani squeezes my hand and then smile to me. "Yeah, it feels like we're home."

"Guys! Come on! This is so fun!" Billy broke our dauren moment with a screaming from one of the branch. Dani wiped off her tears and then smile. "Lets go, Laur! I cant wait to climb that tree!"

I smile and joined her walking towards the tree.

I get rid of the thoughts about Christina. Right now I just want to enjoy my time in this backyard. I love this backyard. I want toremember old memories throught this place. I hope Chris would accepted us.

Amy's POV

My headache hasn't gone yet. It feels better but still, it hurts. When Billy asked my two baby sisters to come with him, I refused to following them. This headache not letting me having fun today. I don't know why but this is worse than usual. Daisy sit down on a chair and I sat across her. I put my head on the table, looking at the street.

"Do you still had the headache?" Daisy asked. I lift my headup and nod. I put my head back on the table, and then feel a hand stroking my head—pretty sure it was Daisy's tho, because shes the only one who sat around me. I close my eyes, feel the strokes, and then something comes in my mind. And I said it without thinking.

"Daisy, do you think that Chrissy would accepted me and my two little sisters? Because I don't know what to do if she decided to do that."

Theres silent in two minutes. "I don't know, but I think she will accept you. Chrissy is a great person, and she loves her sisters so much. She never stops talking about you and the others two years ago. Billy always mocking you and your sisters whenever Chris told us some stories about you, and she's gone mad to Billy for a week. There's just one thing that you have to know and believe. She loves you. All of you." I feel tears in my cheeks fell down on the table.

"Really?"

"Yes, I don't lie to you. Chrissy loves you girls so much.  I remember when she comes to my house in the night when she got kicked out of the house. She was crying and tell me that she regret it for hurting her baby sisters so much." I don't say anything again after that, because after a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.

All I know is Daisy stopped her hand from stroking my head,and I heard her phone rang.

guysss im so sorry for the late update. last night we had a guest and i cant touch my computer. i can published this now, because i just have my free time:'))) forgive me okk. and this chapter is really shortt ugh, im sorry again::((

COMMENT

THE FAMILY IS ABOUT TO REUNITED

really

so soon

comment ok