twenty eight

Kath's POV

"Stop right there, Ma'am!" someone shouted at me. I didn't bother to listen or just look at him. My anger controlled my body completely. There's a part of me that want to stop my actions, but the other half is insisted to hit my dad with this baseball stick. Just when I am about to swing the stick, I feel some people hold me.

I groan and fight that people. But they wins. I broke down crying, "YOU DID THIS! WHY DID YOU HIT MY BABY SISTER?! WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU? WE KNOW NOTHING! YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM TO US, BUT STILL YOU HURT US! WE ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU DAD?!" I am screaming on the top of my lungs. I don't care about those people's eyes staring at me. I don't care how hurt is my throats after screaming those words. I don't care about tears on my cheeks that really annoyed me.

"Why did you do this to us, Dad?" I whispered. I knelt down, I buried my face in my hands, not wanting to people staring at me again. After I'm done screaming, I heard they grab my dad who doesn't saying any word. "Come on, Sir. You have to come with us to the office."

I look at him one more time, and then I feel someone hug me. It was Christina. I never saw her coming. I'm crying on her chest. Let it all out. I hug her more tight. And then I pulled out myself when I remember that Lisa is still behind me. I crawl to her and then swiped over her hair. She is not awake. And her lips are so pale. "We already call the ambulance, they're on their way." Nick said.

Chris and I hug eachother again. I don't want to move Lisa's body, because I am afraid if the blood will spilling out more. We just sit there until the paramedic came from the downstairs. They carrying Lisa with a stretcher. Just before we come with them, I collecting the books and bring that with me.

Christina decided that she would come with Lisa in ambulance, while me driving Lisa's car, and Nick driving his car. I put the journals next to me, on the passanger seats, and then starts the engine without thinking. I starts to drive, following the ambulance, and I can see some neighbours outside their house, staring at our cars plus ambulance. Maybe they were confused about what happened, because right before we left the house, polices cars were leaving the house. And now, an ambulance left from that house.

I look at my hands. There's Lisa's blood on it. I start to think about what happened earlier. When Dad hit Lisa with the baseball stick, when I saw Lisa fell on the ground with blood spilling out from her head, when I punched him, and when I almost hit his head with the baseball stick. I start to sob again. I feel tears blurred my eyes, but I don't want to stop driving. I wiped my tears and wishpered, "Hold on, Lisa. Please, stay strong. I don't know what to say to Lauren if she asked about this. I am failing to protect you, again. Please, I am sorry."

Christina's POV

"Let me clean your wound, Ma'am." Says a paramedic girl. They have done the first actions to help Lisa. "Call me Christina." I said to her while I lift up my head. Mom scratch my neck when the polices holding her. I sighed knowing my parents now in jail. Well not yet, but pretty sure they will be in jail. The paramedic girl start to clean my wound.

"Hey Christina, I am Jules. And you are so lucky that your wound on your neck is just a scratch, if the knife goes deeper, maybe you will have some serious handling." She said and I can see her smile. I smile to her again and then look at Lisa when she finished clean my wound. I stare at the cotton that has my blood on it, and surprised, my blood wasn't so little. I gushed it off my mind. And look at Lisa again.

She was unconscious. "How is my baby sister?"

"Well, we already stop the bleeding, and she needs to do a scan, to see if there's something broken on her head. As soon as we get to the hospital, the doctor will handle her." a paramedic man told me. I nod and keep staring at my baby sister, Lisa. I grab her hand, squeeze it, just like when we were kids. I remember when I take her for a long walk, and she was tired, so I gave her a backride until we get home. after we get home, mom is mad at us, and I squeezes Lisa's hand to comfort her because she was scared of mom.

And then I remember what happened earlier. Kath was almost hit dad with the baseball stick. I don't know what happened if we were late to enter the room. I never saw Kath got lost control of her body. Well, I don't blame her. I will do the same if I watch the moment that Kath watched. I can't never calmed if I watched my baby sisters got hurt, especially like Lisa's incident. I feel really angry, disappoint, and sad about my parents. And I really hurt when Kath said all of those things. She was right, so many secrets of this family, the secrets make us all crazy.

We have arrived at the hospital. I walk out when the door opened. They put down the stretcher that has Lisa on it very carefull. I saw Kath and Nick walk fast towards me. as soon as they next to me, we begin to walk following Lisa who's surrounded by the paramedic. Right after we enter the hospital, a doctor and few nurses helping the paramedic to push the stretcher towards a room. Kath and I was about to enter the room either when the nurse stopped us. "I am sorry, Ma'am, but you can't go in. We will tell you after we're done. Please be patiet, you can wait in the waiting room right there. Thank you for your understanding." With that, the door closed.

"Chris, I want to go to the bathroom." Kath said. "Oh, do you want me to come with you?"

"No, it's okay. Just wait for me in the waiting room. I'll be right back." Kath left me and Nick. I worried of her. she watched Lisa's got hit in the head, I don't think I'll be able to stand if I was her. I know she need sometime alone for herself, so I don't go after her. Nick wrapped his arms around my shoulder and we walk to the waiting room. Not much people in there, because we're in the emergency area.

As we wait, I grab my phone from my pocket, and see some messages from Daisy. Without thinking twice I called her. and after a few ring, she answered.

"Hallo Christina? Your sisters is with me."

firsttttttt, let me tell you something. THIS PART IS SOOO INTENSE AND I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! go comment, what do you think about this part ok?!!!! the family is about to be reunited folks, stay frickin tune!!!!!!!

i love youuuuuu, GO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

PLS

NEED IT

BYEEE SEE YA TOMORROW!!!!

and pls pray for my dad:(

ps. i lovee the Cant Stop Falling in Love cover ahhh sooo beautiful! PURE HAPPINESS!!!!

LONG LIVE NISTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!