thirty eight

Christina's POV

Lauren and Dani are sleeping now. All of us tried to comfort Lauren, and she had a panic attack. Thank God Amy could make her calm down because I don't know how to do it. I started to panic when Lauren had it. I pulled over on the side of the street and Nick is awake because of that. I don't know that Lauren had a thing such panic attack. The only person in our family who had that thing is Lisa. Lisa. Oh my gosh, how is she? Kath hasn't calling me yet.

Nick is driving by the way, he had an hour sleep, and insisted to do the driving. I said no, but he will be mad if I insisted this time, because he knows that I am not feeling well. My feelings are mixed. Too much going on in my head. I look back and found a sleeping Dauren. After Amy succedeeded to calmed down Lauren, Dani take her role. She comfort Lauren by her own way, and it worked. Now both of them are sleeping. But, Amy is not sleeping.

She leaned her body to the window, she is right behind me. My little sister stare at the dark street. We're in a way that we could see trees in each of our side. "Ames," I called her not too loud because I don't want to waking up my two baby sisters. Amy jumped a little, maybe she was drowned in her own thoughts before I called her back to the earth.

"Yeah?"

"How long is she had the panic attack?" I asked her while looking at Lauren. I could see dry tears on her face. Amy look at her too, "A month after Lisa left us."

Left us. I feel guilty again. I am one of the people who left them behind. "You know, Chris. When Lauren had that panic attack, she always asked for Lisa. Dani could never make her calm down because she starts to panic when Lauren had the panic attack. At first I didn't know what to do. Should I looking for Lisa? But maybe if I did that, Lauren will ran out of oxygen. I did the best I could to help her calm down that day, but it was so long. The one who can make her calm down so easy was always Lisa. I really feel worried when you told us about it, not only for Lisa, but for Lauren too. She was so close to Lisa. I am afraid that Lauren will be broken. So much things has going on in her life. I always told myself that everything happened to me in my life, was nothing if it compares to her. I really hope Lisa is okay, because if she is not, we're not gonna lose one person. But two."

I didn't say anything and looking down, stare at my nails. "I am sorry, Ames." I whispered, but I think she heard it, because I could feel her hand rub my shoulder. "I am such a bad sister."

"No, Christina. I always believed that you have your own reasons to leave. I understand," she said. I turned my body and look at her with my watery eyes. "Beside, now I know what it feels like being the oldest."

She laughed, and I did too. "Thankyou for taking my role and being a great oldest sister for them as long as you three live in that house."

Kath's POV

I am about to entering Dr. Johnson's office. Right after I called Christina about Lisa's condition, the Doctor was ready to talk to me. About Lisa of course. I enter the office, and see a regular doctor office. Everything is white and clean. Dani can't relate to this clean room I thought, and i found it funny when the thoughts of the messy Dani comes to my mind. I smile to the memories, and to the doctor when I see him of course.

"Ah, miss Cimorelli, right?" he said. "Sit down, please."

I sit on the chair infront of his desk. "You can call me Katherine." I said while smiling. He nod and smile and then check the list on his desk.

"So, Katherine, you are Lisa's sister, right?" I nod. "I have a good news and a bad news. I will tell you the good news first. The good news is, Lisa will be awake in hours. Maybe five or six, and her vitals are good, and the medicine starts to making progress to her wound." I take a deep breath, thanks God. That means she's getting better, because he said Lisa starts to make a progress.

"Now the bad news." I hold my breath, scared of what the doctor will say. He showed me a scan result. "This is her skull. I told you earlier that we did scanned her. and this is the result. You can see that there's a crack in here." He pointed to the crack, I could see it clearly. "This is the thing that make everything worse. This caused pain so much to her, that is why she had convulsions earlier. I could tell you that she was in coma for like four hours after an hour she moved to the vip room. I didn't see that coming because I thought her vitals are great and there was just a little possibility that she would be in coma condition. And the cracks on her skull was making her so much in pain, so her whole body just shocked and then forced herself to get out from the coma. This is miracle. Because that means she was fighting for four hours without a professional handling, and she won."

I gasped, oh my gosh. My little sister was in coma?! And I slept beside her, not knowing that she was in coma? How could this happened? "Will something bad happened when she woke up?" I asked, he look at me with a smile.

"She will be in pain so much, for sure. And Lisa will having a mood swing, she could lost her temper anytime. She wouldn't be able to control her emotions for now. Don't worry, it happened to all of the patient who has concussion. All of the family just have to understand. And I ask you and your family to not do something or say something that makes her have to think so hard, it is not good for her brain and her head."

I nod, understand. "Okay, doctor. Thankyou so much for the update of Lisa's condition." I said.

He smiled again, "Your welcome, and if Lisa is moving again, you have to tell me. The nurse already put the ring, and you could just ring it and I will come to you as soon as possible."

Okay, I have to call Christina.

GUYSSS so dani and emmyn, they have been dating for two months now, and i rly happy bcs theyre in a happy relationship. today i posted three posts on instagram and emmyn liked and commented lol

AND WDYT AB THIS CHAPT?!

LET ME KNOOOOOW

COMMENT

PLS

OK

PLSSSS

BYEEE

SEE YAA LATER!!!

in honor of the two months of  dani and emmyn, i put their pic on multimedia:))) yes urwelcome.