twenty six

Lisa's POV

Right after I enter my old room, I saw the stacks of books in the corner of the room, and some of them under my old bunk bed. I walk there fast and trying to not make a single noise. I open each book, make sure that it was journals, not some not important math books or else. I don't want to carrying the useless things. I put them on the floor, the journals. Turns out there were so many journals that my baby sisters left in this house. And I am sure me and Kath could brought all these books. Right after I'm done, I look around, and see Dani's favorite flannel. Theres some dirt on it, I'm not sure what it was, and I don't have time to think about what it was. I put them on my waist. Yes. I decided to brought it, because it is Dani's favorite, and I will brought this to her.

I look around one more time. And then I see a little teddy bear right next to the window. That was Lauren's. I gave it to her when she was 5, and she loves it so much. She always go to bed with Mr. Gibble, the teddy bear. Just when I was about to grab it, my elbow hit a stack of thick books.

It causes a loud noise.

I look at Kath, we look at each other with our surprised face. And then, just before I take a step to Kath and the ladder, I heard steps coming to this room. The voice is so clear, it was like that person who walks in the hall right outside this room is really mad.

"THIEVES!"

It was my dad.

With a baseball stick in his hands.

He flickered his eyes few times. And then his eyes goes wide when he saw me, and Kath who is now outside of the window. He walks towards me, with his angry face. I can tell that he's not fully aware, maybe he's drunk or whatever.

"Turns out that is no thieves in here, just my two ungrateful daughters! How dare you to come here again?!" he said, still on hisway to me. I dropped the book, and walk backward slowly. Kath screaming, "Dad! Please stop!"

"Nobody can told me what to do, bitch!" Dad growled. He looks at Kath for a while and then look back at me. I still walking backward, until my back hit the wardrobe. I am stucked.

He grabbed my jaw with his hands. His rough skin touched my jaw. I remember how soft was he hands three years ago, when we're still a great family. And now, the way and the feels of his rough skin touching me is remind me that we're not that great family again. It reminds me that everything is already over, and I can't take it back.

"You are so pretty," he leaned in, make his way to kiss me. And I am so grateful that I have learned something in self-defense class. I put my hand on his face, pushed it as hard as I could. At this moment, I don't regret that I did that. I don't regret that I just pushed my dad's face. He tried to kiss me, and my real dad will never do that. Anyway, he lost his balance, maybe he wasn't expect my movement. Like I said, he wasn't fully aware. He wasn't fell on the ground, because my old bunk bed succeded to hold his body. He growled at me, saying things that shouldn't be said, especially to your daughters.

He put the baseball stick on the bed, and then put his hand on my neck. He strangled me. and then his devil smile come on his face. He tried to kiss me again, but this time I can't do nothing except grab his hands, trying to put it away, and moving my head to the left and right. His face were so close, until I can smell alcohol out of his mouth. He kissed my cheeks in the end, because im moving my head. When he was about to tried again, I hit his vital with my knee. Hard enough to make him put his hands away and fell on the bed while holding the part I was just hit. I take the time to breath when he still on the bed.

"You will pay for that!" after he get over his pain, he take the baseball stick and raised it up, ready to hit me. He makes my head became the target of his baseball stick. I saw his movement, and I react to it immediately.

"DAD NOOOO!!!" I heard Kath screaming. She is trying toenter the room. "KATH GO AWAY! GET BACK DOWN!" I screaming back to her while react to my dad's movement.

The good thing is, my head is safe. The bad thing is, my right arm get injured. I can't do many things in my position right now. The room, the position limit my movement. Right after I repulsed the hit of the baseball stick, I kicked his leg, right on the bone. He fell off. He is laying on the ground while growled in pain. He hold his legs. I take steps towards the books that I dropped earlier. I don't feel the pain in my right arm until I starts to collect the books. I hissed in pain, but I must not think about that, I have to get out of here as soon as possible.

Kath stick out her hands, motioned me to pass the books to her. Once I finished collecting the books, I handed it to her. Kath looks at me, concerned. I smile to her, giving her I-am-ok looks. Right after she accepted the books, I look at the teddy bear right infront of my eyes. I grab it, look at it for a second. My Ladybug must be so happy if I bring this Mr.Gribble with me. I look at it while Lauren's happy face showed in my head, until i heard Kath screaming.

"DAD, DON'T!"

With that, everything goes black.

GUUUUYS I PUBLISHED THIS EARLY HAHAHA, i tried my best thooooooooo! enjoy:)

COMMENT!!!!!!!

PLS

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MY READERSSSSS

AND HECK YEAAA CHRISTINA WILL GETTING MARRIED IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!! although it is already oct 6 in my country hahaha

see yaa dudsss!!!! and in honor of our parents of the fandom wedding, i put their pic on multimedia. yes. urwelcome.