thirty four

Lauren's POV

I worried about Dani and Christina.

I really want to run after them, but I think it is the best for me, for all of us who's still here, to stay. They need to get along with their own way. I think it is the best to give a room for both of them. "Billy, don't! Let them go." I said when I saw Billy is about to run after Chris and Dani.

He looks at me and then nod understand. "Laur, do you think it's okay to let them alone?" Asked Amy. I embraced her. "Yes, they need times, Ames. However, this is so hard for Dani, she have to understand. And Chris is the right person who can make her understand. Let them both have their moment."

I saw Nick standing, his back leaned to the wall while his eyes staring at the kitchen ceiling. I never realize that he's here until now, because all I can think is Chrissy, my oldest sister, at the moment. "Nick, I miss you too."

I walk to him and give him a hug. Nick was pretty close with our family, he always brings me and Dani chocolate or some food when he come to meet Christina at home. Nick hug me back and then smile, I could tell you that he's tired. I could see black color under his eyes. Right after I pull my self out, Amy do the same. and then I sat back in front of Daisy. The old lady is still here. Watching our reunion. She just sat there, not saying anything. Billy is next to her, with his hands holding a cup of water.

"Daisy, did you know that Chris will be coming home?" I asked, because I feel weird, why was she didn't surprised when Christina showed up? Daisy throw a smile to me. "Yes, I did."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Amy asked while sat next to me. We look at the old lady, waiting for her to explain things. "Because she said so. She scared because if you know that she is on her way to come home, you will be runaway. She doesn't think that you will forgive her, so she told me to not tell you."

The kitchen is compeletely silent right now. "You were right, Daisy." I said, suddenly all of the eyes are focus on me. "She is loves us."

Daisy smile warmly to me and Amy. My older sister embraced me and put her head on my shoulder. I put my head on her head. "Thankyou, Daisy. For keep telling us that she loves us when we nearly lost hope that she would not accepting us." Amy said.

"My beautiful girl is always right." Billy said and then leaned in to kiss Daisy's cheek. We chuckled when he did that. they have a veryadorable relationship. "Where's Nick?" I don't see him anywhere.

"Oh he's upstairs. He said he needs to shower." Amy answered. I nod. I pulled my self out from the chair, and pour water to my cup. I brought it to the table, and sit again. Right when we are about to start a conversation again, two figures show up from the backyard door.

It was Dani and Christina.

They both smile and laugh. I feel my heart getting warmer. Christina wrapped Dani's side with her right hands. I don't know what are they talking about but they both chuckled. I smile to both of them, let them know that I feel really happy to see them like this. Just when I am about to ask them how was it going, Nick run downstairs with a phone in his hands. I just drink my water and look at him.

"Chris, we should go to Malibu. Lisa is not fine."

I cough. I choked. I feel the water refused to entering my throat.

"What? Lisa who?"

Katherine's POV

Lisa is still not awake.

Right after a nurse lead me to her room, I saw a doctor who is staring at the list on his hands. He realized that I was there, and then smile humbly at me. "Are you a family of Miss Lisa Cimorelli?"

"Yes, I am her sister. How was she, Doc?" I have to remind myself to not looking at my beautiful baby sister, otherwise I will not focus on what the doctor will about to say. "I am Doctor Johnson, I will be the doctor who take care of Miss Lisa as long as she is in here."

"She is a strong woman. She is so lucky, because if in ten minutes she didn't have any help from the paramedic, she would not have survived." I feel my self getting tensed. Oh my gosh. Lisa is almost died. I feel my heart hurt again. "But it is okay, we already stop the bleeding, and her vitals are great, there is nothing wrong with her. But one. And  I am very sorry to say, that she has concussion. And because of the hit or something, it caused her skull to cracks a little bit. It means sometime she would be feeling so dizzy and the worst is maybe she will have a vertigo moment. You have to watch her fully intensive, because someone who never have a vertigo moment sometimes will be very depressing. You need to watch her intensively for at least two weeks. And she had lost a lot of blood, we gave her medicines, so she will be sleep until a few hours next. You don't need to be worry, Ma'am. If she awake or you need to ask me question about Miss Lisa, you can meet me in my office, or just tell the nurse, and I will come right at you."

I feel tears in my cheek. "Thank you, doctor. Thankyou somuch."

"All right, I will give you a room with your sister, then." He walk out of the room. I look at my Lisa when finally we're alone in this room. She has bandage on her head. I still could see the blood, but the bandage hold it, so it was just on the bandage. I watched her breath. She is so calm, so innocent. It feels like theres nothing happened to her, because her face and body are so calm. I strokes her hair softly, wanting her to feel that she is not alone in this hospital room. I could see her face clearly. I observed her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her entire face. And remember when she was still a little kid. She used to have her own spot in the house. She likes to hide, and I would cry for hours because I couldn't find her. I stare to my baby sister, and grab her hands tightly while crying beside her.

Please, Lisa. I need you to wake up. Please. I whisperedbeside her unconscious body.

heyy, im run away from home today lol. and thank God i already wrote this part so here it is. enjoy reading this!!1

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT

THERE IS NONE OF YOU WHO COMMENTED ON MY LAST CHAPT, THAT IS SO SAD OK. PLS COMMENT

byeeeee

see ya later:)

so sorry tho, i havent download any of cims pic, so i dont have one for multimedia lol