four

Kath's POV

Its been three days since I met my sister, Lisa. Now I'm on my way to her apartment. I still think its funny tho, to meet her like this. I've been friends with Taylor Swift for one year. I owned a small café in London, that's my first café, and I used all of my savings to bought all of the furniture. I made a small cozy place, and inspired by Lauren and Amy. Lauren is the one who likes to chill, not to mention lisa—because she's the lazy one, not a chill like lauren. Everytime I hang with Lauren we always looking for this kind of café, which is really good for just chill. And then theres Amy. She's the one who like to read a lot, like me. We have some similar hobbies, and read is one of all. I thought I want my café to be the place that good for chill and good for read at the same time. And London just a perfect place.

After one year, this woman came to my café with paparazzi around her. It was Taylor Swift. I helped her by telling the paparazzi for backoff otherwise I will called the police because they're messing around my café. Taylor thanked me and we have chat and became friend. Couple months ago I decided to open another café in New York. And three days ago she bought her friend to my café. And that was Lisa.

I still cant believe I will meet my sister ever again. Because when I left home, everything was a mess. Theres no band, my parents started to fight, and theres no day without fights. Lisa became quite, Dani always angry, Lauren and amy always crying whenever we heard my mom and dad fights downstairs. I've had enough, so I decided to left them. They looked hurt, but I insisted myself to go because I want to build my business, and I'll have my own money, and then I will go back to take my sisters with me, and helping dad. That's all planned.

Anyway, I have arrived to Lisa's apartment. Its not small but its not big either. I guess this place fit Lisa so much. I walk upstairs and looking for Lisa's. found it. I knocked, and then after two minutes, the door opened. Lisa's smiled at me, and hug me. I hug her back, and then she told me to come in.

Her apartment is pretty comfy. Everything is clean. Typical Lisa. She's always be the lazy one but still the cleanest person than all of us. I sat on a big gray couch. Lisa sat next to me.

"How's your day?" Lisa asked me while she pouring  the tea. I take one of the cup and sip the tea. Nice.

"Usual. Café things. How's yours?"

Lisa leaned her back to the couch, and sighed. "I help Taylor with her new song. She has so many idea, and I have to working to all of her ideas."

I laugh. "You really are the music person. I thought you will stop doing music when everything is ended." Lisa shook her head. "No, I wont give up on music, Kath. I love music, and music is the one who make us united."

"...but also separated us." I wishpered. Lisa heard it and hug me. I don't want to cry, so I just hug her back.

"Okay, lets go to another topic!" I look at my lazy sister. don't understand. What topic?

"How can we find our four sisters?"

Amy's POV

Its been three days since we ranaway. We ran out of food and clothes. Thank god there were few cars that boarded us up, so we don't really need to use the money. We considered this journey as a sisters trip. Dani started joking around and make us laugh, really loud. Lauren is the one who handles our supplies. And I'm the one who handle our ride, money, and that kind of stuff.

I feel bad for take them with me in this heavy trip. But I will feel more bad if I left them in that house. I will never be able to forgive myself if I left them in that house with my parents beated them up every single day. I have planned this for two months actually, and tell lauren a week ago. I honestly feel bad because I have no idea if this plan will work out or not. We don't have phone. After the three oldest left, mom took our phone away. Maybe she sold it, I don't know. There is no way to calling up our sisters.

"I'm tired." Dani said. She sat on a branch. We're in a park right now. I know we're close, because I saw a sign. We decided to spend one night in that park. It was so quiet and dark. I take out the blanket and we shared it. It was pretty big, so it fits us.

"Hey, do you really think that Christina will accepted us?" Dani said. I look at her, and she was stare to the sky. Lauren look at me and give me a look to answered our little sister.

"I don't know, Dan."

Dani sighed. "You know, she left us. And I still thought that she doesn't want to be with us anymore. She sicked of us. That's why she left us." Lauren hug Dani.

"I know her, Dan. She loves us. She have her own reason to left. I don't think that because she was sicked of us," I said. I heard Dani sniff. "But, if she is sicked of us, then we will asked her about Kath and Lisa, and then we will looking for them, okay?"

Dani nod, and Lauren hug me. All of us hug that night.

And we fell asleep without we even realized it.

 Okay so what will Kath dan Lisa doing? Will amy lauren and dani find Christina? If they did find her, will chris accepted them? By the way guys Im having a bad day ugh hate it. Enjoy cimfam:))

GUYS BY THE WAY, DYSFUNCTIONAL JUST OUT FEW HOURS AGO AND I LOVE IT OKAY?!?!? LISA IS REALLY DOING GREAT JOB. AND I CANT WAIT FOR #UNLOVED. ONE WEEK AND OUR EARS WILL BE BLESSED:))))))