01

Warning: I'm usually hella cool about everything, but my story is copyright. So if you steal it and try to make it your own, I'll find you and throw you into the depths of the ocean. Thanks!! Enjoy(:
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Flipping through the worn pages of my book, I scanned the aged pages carefully. I had read this book so many times, the spine had became weak. In the middle of reading a sentence, I heard a small knock at my door. I groaned and stood up, reluctantly setting my book face down on my bed. I threw open the door to expose a tall girl with her pale blonde hair cascading down her dark blue dress. Her lips were lined with a vibrant red, her lashes were swiped with a thick mascara.

"Lilly, are you coming to the party with us?" Tamara asked, her grin widening.

"Ughh," I groaned, flopping onto my bed and covering my face with my pillow. "I don't wanna...." I whined, shutting my eyes.

"Please," she begged, faking a sad tone. I removed the pillow from my vision to see her with a pouty expression. "It'll be so boring without you! You'll have so much fun!!" she threw her hands into the air for dramatic affect.

"Fine, fine. I'll be out in a minute, go away." I ordered, throwing my pillow at Tamara. She stood up and pulled her hair that had stuck to her lipstick.

"We'll be waiting for you." She smiled, shutting the door.

We? Who else is here?

"Tamara," I called, too lazy to get up. She popped her head into the door with a confused expression. "Who is 'we'?" I aked, crossing my arms over my food stained pajamas.

"Melissa, Harry and I. Hurry up, we have to leave soon." she shut the door without another word. I rolled my eyes and finally decided to pull myself off my comfortable bed. I raked through my small closet to find a black mini dress with thin straps. I threw the dress onto my bed and stripped my pajamas off, the dress taking their place. I sat down by my mirror and forced my painfully straight hair into tight curls.

I don't like a lot of makeup, so I lined my eyes with a thin eyeliner and a quick swipe of mascara. I draped a white cardigan over my shoulders and slipped black heels onto my bare feet. I hated getting all done up, but if Tam wants me to, I will. I walked down the halls, my heels clicking throughout our apartment.

As soon as I entered the living room, I noticed two people sitting on our couch, drinking out of glass cups. Tamara was sitting on the opposite couch, her hands folded in her lap. She glanced up, her misty blue eyes lit up. "Lilly! Finally, you're ready. Let's go!" she looked over at the two people; probably Melissa and Harry.

I offered a small wave to Harry, earning an icy glare from Melissa. I felt taken aback but quietly followed behind Tamara. We filed into the car and drove, for what seemed like forever, down to a large house. The scent of alcohol and marijuana filled my nose, causing me to cringe. Everyone got out, except Harry. He stared down at his shoes, adjusting the bandana resting on his forehead.

I examined his emerald eyes, his dark curls that surrounded the starry bandana, and the black shirt that tightened around his muscles underneath. "H-Harry?" I asked, scooting into the seat beside him where Melissa sat on the way over here. His eyes poured into mine, sending shivers down my spine. The cold air from outside seeped into the car, creating goosebumps rising on my arms and legs.

"What do you want? I'm not into car sex." he snickered, crossing his arms.

"You're gross," I stuck my tongue out and tried to shake the thought away. "Ugh. Anyways, why aren't you coming inside?" I asked, setting my hands into my lap.