15: Please Stay

**

You pack your bags, tears in your eyes, not bothering to think, just acting. You had to leave, you couldn't stay, not now.

You had nothing really, pathetic- You were pathetic. A small bag full of essentials and mostly Jungkook's old clothes- Those were your possessions, you had nothing, and you were about to begin the cycle again, leaving... To go where?

You didn't know. Where do you go when you have nowhere, no one?

You had nothing to cry over, truly you had been through worse. Angrily rubbing your eyes you welcome the pain to distract you.

From behind you the door sounds. Not bothering to turn you ignore the intruder, you know who it will be, and you can't look at him right now.

Jungkook doesn't impose on you, he doesn't touch you, try to stop you, or move you. Instead, he stands away and talks softly, scared to see your pain.

'Life isn't easy, it's hard, and right now you've got it hard, heck... You've always had it hard, and it's not fair.'

Your hands slow of their own accord, drawn in by the delicacy of Jungkook's honey voice, his words dripping in emotion.

'But it's hard for us too and if you hadn't noticed, you don't make it any easier, you're always so closed off, it makes it difficult, for us, for Jim-' Jungkook stumbles over his words, not wanting to say something wrong. 'But all of the members were moved by your story, they understand at least as much as me now.'

'Oh, and what do they understand?' You ask spitefully, cutting his words. 'How did Jimin put it again?... That I'm a danger- I'm a freak and my own father didn't want me?'

You lash out because you need to, you need to shout and scream and let it all out. You're more angry at the world right now, repressed emotion spiraling you out of control.

'No.' Jungkook says calmly, not rising to your words, 'They understand your troubles, why your so closed off, why you didn't trust us. But more importantly, why you're not the bad person, and why you need us.'

'I don't nee-'

'Please Y/N, not now.' You are silenced by his exasperation, showing how well he knows you, can see your argument before you finish. He carries on talking under your strong gaze.

'What was said to you, I do not agree with, and I know I'm not alone, but at times we argue, just like any family, but we love each other and so we always resolve it- today will get resolved so please, unpack your bag and don't think over it too much, because... What happened today with Jimin, was less about you that you realise.'

Jungkook seems to consider his next words carefully.

'Jimin is having a hard time lately, with a few things I know, but I don't want to guess at.'

You sigh and say what he won't, 'With Yoongi.' It isn't a question.

'How did you know?'

'I've learned to look to observe, not just to see. Plus I'm not stupid- It was pretty clear in their argument...

Must be tough.'

'You have no idea.' Jungkook peers at you, caught by your perception. He seems to want to say something, and his next words are chosen carefully.

'Jimin loves a lot, all of us, everyone, sometimes his heart holds too much love, and others can't match that... And even if they wanted to, in this society they couldn't...'

Neither of you two notices the figure in the shadow of the door.

'Jimin is too hopeful and loving to see reason, he fights for what he wants- always, and we all love him for it, but for Yoongi it's hard, to be the source of the pain hidden behind his smile.'

'Wait, what your sayin, Jimin is in love with... Jimin loves...'

You stumble over your words, knowing you were right but still so shocked.

'Yes, I love him.'

Twisting round at the sudden voice, you come face to face with the last person you would have wanted to see.

'Jimin-hyung, I...' jungkook looks guilty.

'It's okay Jungkook-ah.'

His face is soft looking at Jungkook, not angry or upset at his words, to you he just seems tired, like the words spoken drained him. You suppose it would if he is in a constant battle with his emotions for Yoongi.

Looking directly at you his expression changes, it hardens slightly, putting up a wall- You can understand that. He addresses Jungkook sideways, 'Everyone's ready to leave, you can go now, they're waiting, I'll meet you shortly.'

It is not a question, it's a decision. You know it and Jungkook does to, with wide eyes you watch him leave you with a sorry expression, looking as though he wants to say something.

You shake your head and Jungkook understand, disappears behind the doors to go find the rest of the members.

Silence.

You can't bear to look at Jimin after what he just heard, he already didn't like you, no need to make it worse, nothing you could say right now could help. Best to stay quiet you decide.

'Y/N. Look at me.'

Breath. Time to face the music.

**