44: Game Over

**

Letting your body go lax you allow your muscles to become dead weight, allowing the ties around you to loosing slightly, only very slightly, but enough.

Estimating where the man stands next to you, you move in a millisecond, crucial that you can move before he reacts.

And you do, the movement takes him by surprise and he doesn't have time to react before you rise, still tied to the chair, and swing around violently, smashing the chair against his body.

The sound of splintering wood cracks through the air and his body slumps to the ground.

However, the chair hasn't broken completely and the two other men are now approaching you. So you spin again this time against the large desk and splinter the remaining fragments of wood, finally freeing your body.

Turning your body at the last second you move just in time to avoid the run of the second man.

Dropping your stance low you get ready to fight and fight you do. Using the thirds man's weight against him you drop at the last second, making him rush past you, and kicking out against his back he hits the wall and stumbles.

Moving to finish off the job you're stopped when a pair of arms circle your waist, the third man was back for more. But really, who was training these men, using any woman's basic self-defense you kick backward- where it really hurts, and snap your head back at his exposed throat. While he's distracted, spinning around you snap your fist into his abdominal, finally winding him enough to free yourself and move away.

With the three men on the floor, nursing various injuries, you know you only have a small gap before they will be up again, using the time wisely Kang Sun is your next target.

Whipping at a mixture of sweat and blood you turn and before you can meet Kang Sun you are stopped by a fearful gaze.

Jungkook looks up at you from the ground and his face is terrified, and your heart breaks, you imagine what you look like now, what you just did.

He saw the monster you used to be and you think, how could he love that?

Ripping your eyes away from his you know you can't be distracted, for now, you need to save him, no matter if he no longer looks at you the same, you'll deal with the consequences after.

The fight finished and mind reeling you turn to Kang Sun...

Who held a gun directly towards your face.

**

'Game over Y/N.'

You snarl and wipe the blood on your cheek, smearing it further across your face. Without a fear you take the last step towards his desk, on the other side, his arm doesn't falter, no trace of fear can be seen reflected on either of your faces.

This is a fight of two wolves, two alphas, together you had been unstoppable, but you were never meant to be put against each other. Two terribly brilliant minds, a mental battle neither one of you would give in to.

Inside your head, you know both of you are analysing the situation identically, both two sides of the same coin, and for once you're not sure who will win.

The one driven by hate, or the other, driven by love.

Behind you, the groans get slightly louder and that's your cue to move, to finish this once and for all. As if sensing your intent Kang Sun speaks.

'Move and I will kill you.' Leaning forward the barrel almost touches your nose.

'We both know you won't kill me either way,' you whisper into the deadly silence.