48: Sweet Fang

**

In the dark you're dragged upright quickly, back slammed backward against the wall, a thick cloth suffocating your nose and mouth. Eyes flying open in a panic you blink furiously, adjusting to the low light, and a feral growl makes its way up your throat when you recognise the dark, hard eyes in front of you.

Hyun Shik had decided to pay you a visit.

He presses the thick material to your nose and mouth and smirks in your face. Even in your panicked state you immediately search for Jungkook, finding him asleep across the room, a safe distance away, and your heart calms slightly- if possible with your airways slowly burning.

You can only hope he stays asleep- and quiet, to not draw the men's attention, you were not too worried, however, as Hyun Shik had only ever had one play toy- you.

In your delirious state, a bubble of laughter erupts from your chest when you see the three men standing behind him, one by the door, two at his back- protecting him, even now he is scared of the boss, scared of what he would do if he knew his games.

'Sweet Fang,' he throws your code name in your face, he knew you had always hated it. 'My little plaything, I heard you had returned home- the prodigal daughter.' His breath ghosts over your face and cloys on your skin, hot and heavy.

'I couldn't resist coming to see my little girl, you were so naughty running away like that,' he purrs out, the ever-increasing pressure on your lungs starting to burn, you couldn't last much longer.

'So I thought, well, if the boss wasn't going to, then I would have to punish you... Remind you of your life, what do you think, Fang?' He asks you.

With that he pulls the cloth away, only seconds away from causing you to pass out- he had always liked to push you to the edge.

Panting heavily you gasp in lungful's of cold air, gasping like a fish out of water, you hate how he makes you seem weak. Like now, when you want to fight back, argue and bite out words just as evil as him, you can't... Because he makes sure you are always fighting to survive, pushed to your limits physically.

After a moment your breathing returns to normal and you open your mouth the retort back, but his gloved hand only stuffs the cloth back in place, cutting your breathing once again.

'Tut tut. Looks like time out of the Mob has made you forget the code,' he spits out. Inside you scream every insult you know at your nemesis, the man who took pleasure in your pain, year after year after year.

He draws back and studies your face. 'Then again,' he muses, 'I suppose you've already been punished enough,' he takes a second and rips the bandage off your cheek, making you wince and cry out against your gag.

With a single finger, he traces the raised wound, not healed yet.

'I was surprised,' he admits, 'that the boss ordered this, I was there you know when he sent the orders, sent the team to pick you up, lure you to your father, to offer you the choice. At first, I was angry, fucking Fang always getting a choice, the Boss's pet, but then... Oh then,' he begins to laugh softly leaning into your gaze. 'Then, when he took out the glinting, razor-sharp knife from the draw, and gave the orders, I tasted the sweet tang of your blood on my tongue already in anticipation.'

With that admission he looks at you with lust as he takes his finger and runs it across your wound, digging into the cut and reopening the skin, pain spikes across your face and a wounded cry rips from your lips, muffled against the material blocking your mouth.

You sweat and shake and moan into the night, a sound dripping in pain and anguish. You were home, you were trapped, and Hyun Shik had his toy back.