19: Painted Skin

**

Jungkook rose to it swiftly. In an instant pinning you down by your shoulders, one hand reaching forward, faces dangerously close, and for a second you think he might kiss you, and half of you is begging for it, but the other half is warning you to back away and end this now.

His lips are dangerously close, you close your eyes without meaning to, lost in his presence.

Suddenly his mouth is on your neck, dropping a feather light kiss across that soft spot that has you squirming. Eyes flying open your hands fist the T-shirt around his chest.

That teasing kiss, almost so light you could have imagined it, makes you desperately want to feel Jungkook's lips again, your hips push forward against his, and only a small part of your mind is telling you to stop.

But before you can find out which side would win, body or mind, Jungkook plays his winning card and his hand wipes against your cheek, finger leaving behind a wet substance.

For a second you're confused until he leans back and waves his hand at you, and you see one bright pink finger.

The leftover paint was still out, belatedly you realise that in your deliriously turned on state he had lent in to smear paint over your clean face.

Laughing in realisation you look at him and see the childish glee etched across his face. But you weren't going to let him win that easily. Running your finger through the paint on your face you rush to attack Jungkook.

Grinning like a maniac and still laughing you throw yourself across the room.

A sort of mad chase ensures around the room with the two of you laughing breathlessly the whole time. Clambering across his run to the door you gleefully jump in his path, wiping your hand down his neck.

Attempting to reach every possible bit of exposed skin to turn it bright pink you only stop when two firm hands wrap around your wrist, effectively stopping your evil plan. Never the less viewing his pink neck and jaw you were happy still.

Breathless and giddy you look up into his playful eyes and see him smirk at you. 'Game over Y/N.'

'But I was only just getting started, scared?'

'Of you? Don't make me laugh princess.' He grins like a cat in the night and you feel yourself leaning forward, wrists still trap in his hands.

'I'm not the one who will wake all the hyungs screaming into the night, Y/N, lets clean up.'

He lets go of your wrists and you sense a truce. Walking together into the shared bathroom for your corridor Jungkook turns on the warm tap and runs water onto a washcloth.

'Come here.' Jungkook motions you to move to where he is standing.

Realising what he was about to do you mentally jump backwards as a jerk reaction, unsure of the gesture, no one had ever cared for you in this way, gentle and almost parental.

'I can sort it myself,' you mutter, standing still.

Jungkook only rolls his eyes, still in a good mood, 'I didn't say you couldn't, now come here.' Apparently moving without thinking, mesmerised by his intense gaze you find yourself standing in front of him.

For an agonising moment, you allow him to clean off the paint, gently caressing your face with the cloth, his other hand still resting against the other side of your cheek, thumb lightly pressed against your skin.

He sweeps slowly across your cheek, from brow to jaw, light as a feather.

You lean in, swept up in the moment, like putty in Jungkook's hands, your head resting in his palm.