24: Don't Stop

**

You're not sure how much time had passed. The night had stretched and you and Jungkook had settled for the night. But something was keeping you awake. You had wanted to talk to Jungkook about it.

But for some reason, you couldn't turn over. He was probably asleep anyway, still, you felt exposed, your neck and shoulders tense as he lay behind you.

You couldn't tell if he was awake, looking at you, back to him, or if he had fallen asleep a while back.

Eventually, turning over to face Jungkook, you're met with open, warm brown eyes, lit only by the soft light of the moon. Your bodies face each other, a perfect mirror image.

Breathing out softly, his hair ripples from your breath. Neither of you speaks for a second, just basking in the quiet calm of the dark night and each other's presence.

'You're awake?' You whisper into the night, it's so quiet, you almost feel bad for breaking the silence with your words.

He blinks and smiles softly, nodding lazily at your question.

'Jungkook...'

You trail off, not sure if you want to finish your sentence, he notices your hesitation.

'Yes?'

'Can I ask you something?'

You hesitate, you're not sure how to word your question when he reassures you to continue, 'Y/N you can ask me anything, I want you to.'

You smile at his words, of course, he only ever treated you like someone he cared for, someone who was important, no matter how different the two of you were.

It was something that made your stomach flutter, and one of the main reasons you would ever consider giving him a chance because he treated you like a person for who you was now, not who you used to be.

'Y/N what are you thinking about up here hey?' He lightly flicks your forehead and you grin at him.

'Okay, so,' great start Y/N- 'I just think, you try so hard to understand me, and get to know me, and without realising it, I've been doing the same.'

'Oh yes,' he smiles at your words, no sense of worry, 'What terrible things have you found out?' The humour in his words relaxes you slightly.

'That's the thing,' you start, 'there's nothing bad, you're amazing,' you breathe. 'But I'm scared you're too good for me...'

'Y/N no,' he breathes, voice breaking, 'Please don't ever say that.'

'Jungkook. You care for your hyung's, you look out for them, you do your training, you help me, practice your dances, compose and cover songs, sing, write, read, train...'

'Y/N, you describe me too well.'

'But that's the point, I don't- You do it all perfectly... But you do too much.'

The final admission of what you've been thinking stops Jungkook's reply, you're sure he's wondering at your words, too much?

So you explain.

'I know how tired you get, I see how you ache, but never once complain, you train and practice the hardest and the longest because you want to do it for the fans, and for your hyung's and for your friends and family...

And I think you are more important than that. The most important person for you should be you. I know it's not my place, but I want you to start taking better care of yourself, you need to love your body. You over-work yourself, strain yourself, push your limits, and don't rest...'

Jungkook seems frozen at your words, and you think you've gone too far, but you have to finish this.

'Maybe... If you take care of yourself, you might be able to take care of me, just a little bit, I would be okay with that, but only after you look after yourself, I don't want you to be my hero like everyone else, I just want you, Jungkook, the real you, who isn't perfect and makes mistakes and gets angry and doesn't act how he thinks he should act, because there's a camera, he just does it because he wants to. That Jungkook is the Jungkook I want.'

You finally finish, with your words you and Jungkook had slowly begun to move closer, being pulled towards each other by your own personal gravity.

He breaths softly and you see no anger in his eyes, only open trust and realisation.

He speaks softly, 'I want that... I want all of that, I want you, but I never thought I could.'

His words flood through you, warm and sensual, his low breath fanning your lips.

'I know, and maybe you can, but not yet, I want to, I'm trying, but I'm not there yet.'

Your words, all true, finally allow you to acknowledge the feeling's you had been ignoring so far. You had never experienced anything like this before, and you needed to go slowly, so you were comfortable, your past too heavy to forget just yet. You wanted to be happy, but you didn't know how.

Jungkook would wait for you, if he cared for you how he said he does, you wished deeply he would wait, because you're so close, so close, to giving yourself over to these new feelings.

'You're trying, but you don't allow yourself to give us a chance,' he speaks with a passion.

'I'm scared I don't know how to.'

'Then let me show you.'

His words, breathless and final, end as he tilts his head towards yours. Before you can open your mouth to reply you're frozen.

Jungkook's lips brush against your cheek, lightly and yet that simple touch sent shivers through you, shivers that make your whole body tremble.

'If you want me to stop, tell me now,' he whispers. You say nothing, you could never, not after how the ghost of his lips against your skin still have you reeling, he presses his mouth against the hollow of your temple. 'Or now.' He traces the line of your jaw. 'Or now.' His lips hovered above yours.

'Or-'

But finally, you couldn't take any more, reaching up and pulling him against you, the rest of his words are lost against your mouth.

Jungkook's arms pull you in until your bodies are completely touching, head to toe, chests pressed together, moving against one another as your breathing rises with passion.

He's kissing you.

Once, twice, three times, until you've had a taste and realize you could never have enough. He's everywhere, fast and urgent, hands running over your back, under your top, and suddenly he's kissing harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need, and a swift gradation of intensity that leaves you clinging to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying night.

You part as you both gasp for air, panting, only centimetres away from each other, the air between you alight with electricity. Without words the two of you rush back together, your bodies telling you both you need this.

Like your lives depend on it.

His tongue slips inside of your mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like you've ever imagined, and suddenly you can understand why people describe kissing as melting, because every inch of your body dissolves into his. Twisting your hands into his messy bed hair you pull him closer- If possible.

Without noticing Jungkook is pushing you backwards, all of a sudden he's above you. The weight of his body atop of yours is perfect. You feel him—All of him—Pressed against your burning body.

Breaking apart to breathe, Jungkook doesn't waste a second as he begins to devour the sweet spot on your neck, kissing you fully. Breathing deeply you inhale that indescribable scent that's just... Him. The most delicious smell you could ever imagine, and you want more, you want to breathe him in, kiss him, lick him, have him.

His lips had tasted like mint, skin still holding the sweet smell of his soap and moisturiser. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is leaving a fiery trail up and back down your chest, you want him closer, closer, closer...

Closer.

**