40: Jimin's Love | Yoongi's Fear

**

Park Jimin doesn't need to search for Yoongi in a room to see when something is wrong.

He doesn't need to search because he is always looking, his eyes see only Yoongi when they are together. Drawn towards him like a magnet.

He can't help it. He doesn't mean to, but he can't seem to ever draw his eyes away.

He thinks Yoongi is his soul mate, it isn't hard for him to be sure, his body physically attunes to the other boy- his every thought, emotion, movement- Jimin senses it before it happens.

Sometimes the bitterness of it all depresses him.

But most of the time, he takes pride in how he truly seesYoongi- understands him- knows him.

So when he sees how Yoongi looks disturbed throughout the whole evening, he doesn't hesitate to follow him when he walks to his room full of a tension and worry.

**

Slipping in before the door shuts Jimin sees Yoongi sitting on his bed, head between his hands, shoulders slumped.

He can't explain the aura radiating off Yoongi in waves, but it scares him. He goes to open his mouth, but Yoongi beats him to it.

'You didn't have to.'

Jimin pauses, confused. 'What?' He asks Yoongi.

'You didn't have to- to come.'

'Yoongi-' Jimin starts, his tone somber.

'It's fine Jimin.' Yoongi's slight tremble over the word fine shows his lies, and Jimin has had enough. Enough of Yoongi always hiding behind a wall, not letting anyone in. God, he was practically the twin of Y/N. Both of them could compete for who hid themselves the most.

All Jimin wanted was for Yoongi to open up to him. So he pushes it.

'No it's not 'fine', don't give me your shit Yoongi,' he practically growls at the other. Yoongi's head snaps up from his hands, gazing intently at Jimin, still standing by the door.

A small smirk ghost across his lips, gracing Jimin with a smile before falling back into a firm set of worry. Jimin sighs, running his hand through his hair and walking towards the other.

'Yoongi I know you're worried about Jungkook, we all are, but we're getting him back.' Yoongi doesn't seem to relax at his words. If anything seeming tenser.

'It's not that Jimin-ah, something seems wrong, I can feel it... But I can't place it. And I don't want to worry everyone unnecessarily if I'm just being suspicious.'

'Try to explain it to me, I can help,' please let me help. He silently adds.

'I don't understand what it is to even explain, it just a weird sense of dread and a heavyweight in my stomach... And like, I suppose, an impression of danger, like really bad Jimin.' Yoongi looks at him, sitting thigh to thigh, eyes wide and captivating. Jimin almost pulls him into his arms there and then, how he aches to embrace him.

Instead, he holds his pale had in his smaller hands and tries to be strong.

'Everything is just so... So...' Yoongi's voice is small and shaky, and Jimin can't stop himself.

In a breath's pause, he places himself on Yoongi's lap. He does it quickly, and without thinking, before he can stop himself.

Raising trembling fingers he begins to brush them softly through Yoongi's hair. Straddling his legs, chest to chest, they rise and fall in time with each other's baited breaths.