59: All Our Pieces (18+)

**

Jimin had listened to Yoongi's song –  to his soul –  to the words he could never say, and Yoongi knows this was why he was here, knew it the second he stepped behind him in the shower. The moment they were building up to.

"I think the world has listened to it," he grumbles out and Jimin giggles softly.

"Did you write it for me?" He asks quietly, eyes finding the other round and hopeful.

Yoongi nods slowly, not daring to speak, not sure what he could say that wasn't already written in the song.

But Jimin says what was written on his heart for all these years, what he had always tried to say.

"I love you too hyung, I always have."

He says it simply, and the two know this was always meant to happen, like gravity the two knew they were connected, pulling apart but always coming back.

And at that moment finally everything was worth it, all the pain and heartache, was worth it because Jimin knew what Yoongi had been trying to say all these years, he knew it was true and he could hear it in his song, in his lyrics, in his passion and soul.

He could finally hear Yoongi, now Yoongi needed to tell him too.

Yoongi chokes on his words but he's said them once before, in the song, and he knows he can do it.

"I – I love you so much Jimin," he admits, "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

But Jimin cuts him off with a shush, finger to his lips, chests almost touching in the steam and heat, "No, hyung, I'm sorry I wasn't listening, I didn't realise, you were telling me every day, with your music, your soul, your love is in song and I didn't listen."

Yoongi thinks he could cry, because finally they understand, they get each other, they fit together, all curves and edges, the bare and raw parts of their soul finding comfort in each other.

They had finally learned each other's love languages and god they were beautiful.

They were bright and pure and caring and so damn full that Yoongi could burst.

"I'm glad you like your song Jiminie," he says softly, cheeks warm, face inches away from Jimin's own.

Jimin giggles softly and his breath ghosts Yoongi's lips, a promise of what was to come.

"Just kiss me Min Yoongi," he says and the other wastes no time, surging forward Yoongi's body crashes against Jimin's, wet skin and hot hands devouring each other's curves.

Their lips touch and Yoongi thinks this is what home feels like. Jimin's lips are soft and warm and giving under Yoongi's, they part so easily for him, breathing into his kiss his tongue pushes against Jimin's and their moans echo around the air.

It feels good, it feels safe and warm and delicately sweet.

They crush each other in a hug long overdue, arms wrapped around one another, two pieces of a jigsaw slotted together to form pure, breathtaking art. Their lips stay connected, kissing until they can't breathe and then some, not wanting to part after they had finally found each other.

Coming up for air their eyes sparkle as they revel in the moment.

"God Jimin," Yoongi moans, hands running down his strong back and cupping his plump ass.

"Fuck your body," he says and Jimin smiles and pulls him down into a nothing kiss.

"I love you," he kisses him deeply, holding his shoulders Jimin wraps their dicks in his small hand, moaning at the feeling of them rubbing together. "Yoongi hyung, I love you, I love you," he can't stop saying it now, he would shout it to the world If he could.