50: 'I ran it'

The driver swallows at the boss' command, gritting his teeth as he mutters a low 'Yes,' and the van begins to move.

You however, scream out an answer that drowns out all other noise. Whilst you scream 'No'- you simultaneously hurl yourself out of the van before anyone can react, tucking your body in tightly, embracing for impact.

Hitting the concrete heavily your jaw snaps closed, and your body tumbled over a few times, quickly from the speed the van had accelerated away. Bruised and scraped you drag yourself up and onto shaky feet. Bones still aching from your dive to the ground.

Rushing towards the building, with not a single breath to spare, you throw yourself against the door, echoing into the dark night, and push through fiercely, straight into...

...

Three bodies.

You sob in disbelief and almost collapse.

There in front of your eyes, was Jungkook, passed out and in the arms of one of the men. You start at his weak body but as you go to touch him the other man grabs you harshly by the arm, pulling you away.

'No time, we have a tail, go. Go!'

Needing no further prompt you turn and flee back to the waiting van, the two men by your side. Rushing forward, night air piercing your throat, you hear the door smash open behind you, as loud shouts penetrate the night air.

'They're getting away!'

'Stop them!'

So close.

The van is already starting to move away, fear grips your chest, you didn't think you could feel any more terror.

That is until you hear the first gunshot.

It is loud and fierce and startlingly fast in the night, one quick bang that burst in your ears and makes your whole body stand on edge. They were shooting at you.

Apparently, Kang Sun had made his decision, he wouldn't let you leave tonight, not without killing you.

Suddenly there is an onslaught of noise, the night is alive with cracks and whistles of bullets permeating the frigid air. The men in the back of the van had begun to fire back, protecting their own. Which you understood, except now, you and Jungkook were caught in the crossfire. A hearts breath away from the click of a gun ending your fight.

But you had come too damn far to lose now. You were going home. Back to your family. No one here could stop you. Not tonight. Not ever again. You would choose your destiny.

Crashing into the back of the van the doors swing shut behind you and the driver takes off into the night with a harsh screech of tires burning against the pavement.

From in the dark, you hear the defeated roar of the Mob.

'Goodbye Kang Sun'
**

Not wasting a second the first thing you do is clutch a passed out Jungkook in your arms and warn the men in the back that he is yours, no doubt about it, so back off.

After waiting for a minute you're finally convinced you don't have a tail. So you turn and calm yourself by stroking Jungkook's hair, you're not too worried, he passed out probably from fear- his body being unable to process so many things, you had seen it before, if anything your slightly happy his body is recovering.

Actually, speaking of the dorm, 'Where are we going?' You ask out loud to anyone.

'We are taking you home, and then we are leaving the city immediately,' the main leader answers tightly.