36: Touch (Smut Warning)

A/N
This chapter does contain smut. Please do not read if you are not comfortable reading more explicit content.
For everyone else please enjoy, vote and comment!! X

Love Charlotte ❤️

**

At first, you think he won't respond to your touch, to your need. His mouth frozen beneath yours.

Then his hands came to life.

Taking you by the arms, wrapping his fingers all the way your wrist easily he pins you against the bed. Hungrily devouring your mouth in an instant you sigh against his lips, low and sensual. You wanted this so bad, you needed it.

He presses his lips against yours once more before working open your mouth with his tongue. You moan and pull his body down tightly against you, skin to skin. He sucks on your lower lip, running his fingers through your hair.

Drawing back slowly he looks at you completely, eyes alight with emotions. Slowly, ever so carefully he removes your top, leaving you exposed to him. Jungkook drinks in the sight of your body before him, eyes roaming every curve and dip.

With a sense of intense purpose, he draws away from you and slowly drops feather light kisses on your body, atop of every bruise marring your skin. First the purple skin of your neck, then the splashes of purple across your side and ribs, next, your stomach.

He kisses every single one.

When he gets to your thighs he stills. Fingers tracing the splotches of purple along the inside of your legs, where hands gripped you much too hard, much too high.

'God Y/N, did they?'

You know what he is asking, and you vehemently shake your head.

'No,' you whisper, 'God no, they didn't.'

He closes his eyes for a moment, close to losing it- To falling off the edge. Taking a shuddering breath he runs his fingers down the insides of your thighs, all the way to your knees, and back up, and once again, caressing your skin.

Jungkook voice shakes with emotion, 'I can't.'

You respond by taking his arms and pulling him forward, your hips moving against him, letting Jungkook settle himself between your legs. You cradled his hips with your thighs and kiss his neck, whispering softly, 'I'm okay Jungkook... Please... I want you.'

'I don't want to hurt you,' Jungkook whispers.

You sigh softly, breath tickling his ear, 'You won't.'

You see he wants this, but he is also worried. So slowly, oh so slowly, you bring your hand down, to your chest, to your stomach, and then lower, shakily you pull your panties to the side.

Pleasuring yourself in front of Jungkook you watch as his eyes darken with tension. Your body trembles, half from your touch, and half from Jungkook's presence alone. His body so close to yours, you can still feel his lips against yours and god you wanted more, you wanted all of him.

'Fuck Y/N, god you drive me crazy.'

You pant now, feeling the sharp pleasure from your fingers. You let yourself feel every twist of pleasure rising, head thrown back, lost in the intimacy of the moment.

His gaze burns into yours, switching from watching your fingers, to watching your face, mesmerised by how your eyes drop in pleasure and your mouth parts softly, panting quietly.

The both of your moans twisting together, sounding perfect and sultry, your soft pitch, against Jungkook's low moan from the back of his throat. The sound was everything, pushing you further.

You tease him sensually, pushing every button. Staring directly at him as you whisper breathless.

'This could be you... I wish it was,' you say slowly, a moan taking over your throat.

Groaning in pleasure- Finally, you give in to the feeling of Jungkook's fingertips roaming over your chest, just lightly enough to make you shudder and feel your muscles clench. Then he says 'My turn,' and before you can react his fingers enter you deeply, filling you more than yours ever could.

Your eyes roll back and you grind against him, moaning deeply.

His soft warm mouth begins to suck at your breasts, hungrily devouring your soft curves, trailing down the swell of you that rises with every pant you breathe.

Your legs had fallen apart, Jungkook pressed firmly against you, thighs spread wide for him, you knew you were wet with need. And still, he teased you with his mouth. All the while his fingers traced circles against that sweet spot, as he kissed you in that shocking way.

'Oh!'

Catching your breath you stutter and rock your hips forward involuntarily because oh god, you couldn't take it, sending spasms through your body, you were close.

Before you could recover, he pulls away for a second to remove his clothes and, without pause, he slips inside you. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode.

'Oh, Y/N oh god,' Jungkook shuddered, 'Fuck, I can't take it.'

Gaining control he began to move again, he was slow, rhythmic, gentle, moving up and down...

'Y/N,' he moans out, muffled from his mouth pressed against your neck.

Arching your back in response you run your hands along his back, feeling the muscles ripple beneath you.

'You feel too good.'

The combination of your moans as you bring each other close to release light the air around you. Your two bodies fit perfectly, skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat and moisture.

Gripping your muscles around him your gifted with a low moan tumbling from Jungkook's mouth and his body began to jerk and shudder in response to his nearing climax.

You claim his mouth passionately, feeling close yourself. If you were going to finish, you wanted it to be together, with Jungkook, you wanted to always be the reason for his moans, the deep sounds turning you on completely.

You wriggle your hips up a little, tightening yourself for a firm, deliberate grip to ride him to completion. Jungkook pushes into you jerkily, losing rhythm as his climax hits him hard and fast, arching yourself toward him you let your body release too, letting your pleasure roll over you in waves.

Falling backwards in the bed, bodies slick with sweat, the afterglow of sex calming your two chaotic lives, you both pant heavily and fall into a satiated embrace, holding on to one another like your lives depended on it...

Maybe they did.

**