3

"Jerk." Mumbled Jimin as he got out of the front seat of Yoongi's black car while the mentioned boy rolled his eyes at the annoying younger, slamming his poor car door closed with force.

"Idiot." Glared Yoongi in Jimin's direction as he grabbed his bag and locked his car.

"Uglyass." Rudely said Jimin as he swung his bagpack on both of his shoulders, his form starting to make it's way towards the school entrance gate with Yoongi right beside him.

"Weakass." Said Yoongi, his feat starting to walk in a faster pace then the younger.

"Lazyass." Gritted Jimin out, his legs starting to automatically walk faster then the older.

"Bitchass." Said Yoongi, practically now running towards the school entrance, Jimin offensively gasping at his sudden fast pace.

When did he run?!

"Roachass!!" Yelled Jimin as he tried to grab the older's shoulder to catch up with his pace.

"Hoeass!!" Shouted Yoongi as he tried to push the younger boy off of him, but Jimin only latched into him even more like a koala.

"Oldass!!"

"I'm only a few month older then you shithead!!"

"Shut up! Or I'll--"

"What? Punch me with those kitty like hands of your's?!"

"Okay that's it!!" Yelled Jimin, as he jumped on the older's back, as his "kitty like hands" furiously clawed and gripped on Yoongi's beautiful, once perfectly brushed hair, the blonde boy almost ripping Yoongi's poor white locks off.

The older gasped at that, pushing the younger off his shoulders and on the ground, the younger falling on his back with a loud thud as he hissed in pain while the older boy proceeded in getting up to hover above him in front of the school gates, his legs wrapping themselves tightly around Jimin's waist as he returned Jimin's attacks and started to grab at his hair as well.

Both of them completely ignored the weird looks and whistles they received from the passing students beside them, as the duo were just to busy concentrating on their kitty fight instead.

"Get off!!"

"Shut up!! I'm only continuing what you started idiot!" Growled Yoongi, his head going down to scowl in front of the younger's face who equally gave him a killer like glare, his hands grabbing Yoongi's white dress shirt collar tightly.

"Wow." Scoffed someone from the sidelines at the scene playing before them. "I didn't really feel like watching live porn today, but okay."

Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes widened at the voice, both of their heads flinching to the left towards it.

"Y/N!!" Hissed at you the grey haired boy beside you while nudging you hard on your rib. "They found us up now! Are you happy?!"

"Hey, that hurt octopus!" You scowled loudly at the boy who cocked an eyebrow at you, sending a shivering glare your way.

"Live....porn?" Mumbled Jimin as he scrunched his face up in confusion. Turning his head back forward towards the boy on top of him, his eyes widening at the close proximity of his face to his.

It was now that he realised--

--that his face was so close to the white haired boy before him, that anyone could naturally misunderstand their position very easily.

"Ahem." The two of them flinched once more to the side finding a grey haired Taehyung innocently clearing his throat as he looked at them with a sly smile, while you, Kang Y/N, was happily waving your hand at them in greeting.