27

Jimin gasped when he felt Yoongi's hand suddenly push at his chest, as his future husband had backed him away against an alley wall, while he proceeded in towering over the blonde with his hand placed right beside his head.

"Y--Yoongi!!" Squeaked out Jimin once he felt the blue haired boy's lips only a breath away from touching his. "W--what are you doing?! You--"

"Relax." Whispered out Yoongi as one of his veiny hands went up to brush back the blonde haired boy's hair away from his forehead and eyes, Jimin's eyes getting mesmerised by the blue haired boy's simple and gentle action. "Your gonna enjoy this as much as I am going to so just relax Chim."

And slowly, Yoongi closed the distance between them while he went up to hold the blonde by his jaw, as Jimin squeezed his eyes shut in bliss at the feeling of Yoongi's lips so close to his.

Their lips moved against each other slowly but passionately as if they were testing out their capacity to harmonize with one another, that from the looks of it they both had easily passed in doing.

Jimin silently moaned when he felt Yoongi's hand slip past his school uniform, and into his back, as the blue haired boy's white hand went in to lightly trace invisible patterns on the blonde's back, the hair on the back of Jimin's neck standing tall at Yoongi's unexpected action.

"Pick me up my ass." Breathed out Jimin once Yoongi moved away from him to give the blonde a second to breath. "Your just horny."

Yoongi snickered as he went aside towards Jimin's ear to nibble at the boy's earlobe, a whimper escaping the mentioned boy, as he unconsciously titled his head to the side slightly to give Yoongi space in moving his lips to the croock of his neck, where Yoongi went in peppering it with butterfly kisses, and small pecks that Jimin giggled to and enjoyed to no end.

"So what if I am? I don't see you complaining Park Jimin."

"Shut up and get your hands off me Min Yoongi."

"Oh I will." Whispered out Yoongi to the blonde through his ear, Jimin freezing in his place once he felt the boy's hand slowly trace it's way past his back, and towards his brown belt that secured his tight skinny jeans on his body. "Just not now."

Gasping when he felt the older's hand dangerously close to his front, Jimin pushed him away from him with flaring red cheeks, Yoongi cracking up at the blonde's reaction as he went in to wrap his arms around his waist.

"Oh no no no you freaking pervert I will shout the word harassment if you keep this up--!"

"Okay okay!! I'll stop I'll stop! Just let me--" Yoongi sighed as his hands now were tightly holding Jimin against his chest while his head rested in the croock of his neck. "Let's stay like this for a minute."

Jimin gulped against the older's chest as his mind was highly uncomfortable right now and his hands froze themselves against Yoongi's chest, the scent that the blue haired boy gave off sent his uncomfortable mind into hazards.

As for Yoongi on the other hand, he was having the time of his life with the blonde haired boy against his chest, as he caressed the tensed boy's back gently, that was with every passing second, relaxing slowly to his touch and welcomed it with open arms.

"Y--your hands" Whimpered out Jimin followed by a gulp. "W--what are they doing back there you pervert--"

Yoongi chuckled as he gave a slight squeeze to the younger's butt cheeks that made Jimin instantly shriek. "Trying to make you relax against me."

"W--well stop them cause it's not working." Mumbled out Jimin as his hands held both of Yoongi's shoulders tightly and slowly pushed at them with little force, his action creating a space between him and the blue haired boy who looked lost as he gazed into his eyes. "We should get back home. Mom's gonna kill me if I don't come back before sun down."

"Yeah, but if she knows you were with me she won't send a word your way." Jimin chuckled at Yoongi's words as he entwined his small hand with the older.

"That's true."

And again.

Both of them froze against each other as they gazed into their entwined hands, the duo turning them right and left while gazing at them with wonder.

And Jimin's not gonna lie.

He loved the feeling of Yoongi's hands in his.

||

I want their engagement party to come already, cause I wrote a draft about it and idk how i'm going to connect to the story but we'll see sksksksksksksksksk--

Now lemme just rant out a funny story over here:

Remember my brother's girlfriend that gave me advice on how do people kiss?

Well she's his ex-girlfriend now and I woke up this morning to find out that she sent me a 1:30 long voice message where she re-gave me advice in it on how to do so

And the little innocence I had left in my fifteen year old mind had crumbled to pieces.

And when I told my mom all of this she just laughed at me and told me that what I heard from the voice message may perhaps be "helpful for my future"

And Istg, I feel so done with her.

The end.

Let le bis now skip out of here (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞