8

Jimin sniffed slightly as he rubbed at his red runny nose, his wet mochi cheeks puffing out along with his red eyes as the boy crossed his arms over his kness, hugging himself tightly while a pout settled on his face.

He hated this.

Why? Why him?

Why can't it be someone else marrying Min Yoongi?

All his life, the boy hoped for a fair and beautiful love story to strike his boring and typical teenage life.

The boy didn't care whether it was a guy or a girl he would soon fall in love with, he just always hoped he could find one special person that could make him happy.

For 17 years, that fate hadn't unfortunately happen to him yet.

But now it never will.

A small whine escaped his lips at this as he hugged his knees even closer to his chest, if that was physically possible anymore, while a teardrop slipped passed his eye and rolled down his cheek, falling into his red carpeted floor.

As he was going to wail more about his future fate, a sudden knock on his door interrupted him from doing so.

"Jimin?"

The boy flinched at the sound of the deep hesitant mumble behind his bedroom door, feeling shivers running down his spine and the hair on the back of his neck to stand tall at the sudden sound of Yoongi's rough voice behind his door.

What does he want?

"Go away roach." Sassily remarked Jimin with a small pout that wasn't of course visible to Yoongi that stood behind his door, the boy feeling the need to facepalm when hearing his voice coming out as a hoarse and weak shout, indicating to the older behind his door that he was indeed crying.

Well, a caring person to Jimin's well being would've immediately noticed.

And Yoongi was not one of these people to notice.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a sigh at Jimin's words as he, without a care to the boy's feelings, swung the blonde's room door open, his eyes glaring daggers at the crying--

Yoongi's eyes widened when his eyes met Jimin's shocked ones.

Ah.

He's crying.

The white haired boy's jaw dropped slightly at that realisation.

"What the--?! I told you to go away fucker!!" Shouted Jimin at the shook white haired Yoongi at his door, who skillfully dodged a pillow the younger threw his way.

But when another pillow was thrown his way and ended up in slamming on his face, every ounce of softness he suddenly felt for the crying boy only seconds ago completely disappeared in his mind, irritation replacing it instantly.

Jimin gasped when he felt the two pillows he threw at Yoongi attack his face, a scowl plastering itself on his past sad features.

"Shut up shorty! I was just trying to be nice and see how your--"

Before Yoongi could finish Jimin scoffed at him mid sentence.

"Yeah yeah, my mom must of told you to do so shithead, so don't try playing nice with my ass."

"I wouldn't never even want to do so dickhead."

"Then kindly get the fuck out of my room shithead."

Yoongi growled at Jimin, the white haired boy dragging a chair that stood in front of Jimin's desk, and placed it dead straight in front of where Jimin was sitting on the floor of his bedroom, the blonde boy's eyes widening at Yoongi, the younger surprised by the older's action.

What surprised him further, was when Yoongi sat his but on the chair, crossed his arms over his chest, and folded one leg over the other as he mockingly stared down at the younger with challenging eyes.

"Make me."

Jimin's blood boiled at the white haired boy's words.

"What the hell is your problem?! I want to be alone for fuck's sake, can't you understand that?!"

"Well I'm sorry but whether you like it or not I'm your future husband Park fucking Jimin." Spat out Yoongi with venom clearly lacing his tone, as the boy bend his back down to be at the same eye level as Jimin on the ground.

Jimin's breath hitched when Yoongi grabbed him by the collar of his white dress shirt, as the older in front of him slightly lifted his but off of the floor in the process.

"So you better work on that attitude of your's, got it?" Muttered Yoongi to Jimin in barely a whisper, but due to the extreme closeness of the two at the moment, the younger was able to clearly hear him as a deep angry frown settled itself on Jimin's brows.

"Look who's talking."

"Shut your pie hole."

"I'll fucking shut my pie hole when you actually get the fuck out of my room." Muttered out Jimin throught gritted teeth as he lifted himself up from the ground to grab the older in front of him by his own collar, Yoongi getting up from the chair he was comfortably sitting on at the sudden grab of the younger on his dress shirt.

"Well to bad, guess you gotta keep barking all you want cause I'm not comimg out of here anytime soon Jiminie." Smirked Yoongi at the fumming blonde, loving the sigh of him all boiled up in front of him, the younger's face practically red from all the anger and irritation he was currently feeling towards the older right now.

"No wonder you only have one friend. And that friend is annoying as you." Chuckled out Jimin darkly, Yoongi's eyes widening at the younger.

....He insulated him.

He insulated Hoseok.

He insulted his best friend.

Jimin gasped when feeling Yoongi roughly push him on the floor of his room, the blonde's head slamming on the carpeted ground in the process as he hissed in pain at the sudden hit.

"Fuck you Park Jimin. You'll seriously never become a decent human being in my eyes."

An airy chuckle escaped Jimin's mouth as he watched as the white haired boy stomped his way out of his room.

But before he could do so, Jimin loudly countered back at him.

"Like I ever saw you as one in the first place!"

||

Oof, this was something.

Lol, this story is going to get weird soon, so be prepared.

Alsoooo--

I'm going to do a face reveal soon! XD

Stay tuned~~

BIS OUT! ^^