14

"I can't believe this!" Exclaimed Jimin angrilly to you and Taehyung, one fine Saturday morning while kicking a random rock out of his way in the park the three of you were currently jogging in at 6 am. "I'm fucking marrying Min Yoongi for freaking real!"

"Your saying that like it's a bad thing." You said to the boy with a roll of your eyes as you picked up your pace so that you were now jogging right beside the fumming blonde haired boy. "Admit it my Chim, he's freaking hot."

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped right in his tracks to rest at the trunk of an old tree, both you and Taehyung reluctantly also stopping to catch your breaths. "He's the one person I can't stand the most in my life!"

"You don't have to stand, when you'll be the one laying down in the relationship."

You choked out a loud windshield laugh at Taehyung's comment between your heavy pants, your head starting to feel a tad bit dizzy to you.

"Taehyung!" Offensively shouted Jimin to his best friend with his cheeks all red out of embarrassment.

"Jimin!" Exclaimed Taehyung out mockingly to his best friend who only glared at him in response. "Oh don't give me that look, you know I'm right."

"Right my ass. I hate you two." Grumbled Jimin as he slouched himself down at the green grass that covered the ground, an irritated scowl covering his face. "And why are you both so keen on the fact that I should no matter what marry Yoongi?! You guys should be by my side for fuck's sake!"

'Oh...'

You bit down at your lip after hearing Jimin's words as you whipped your head to give Taehyung a sideways knowing glance, the mentioned boy creasing his eyebrows together in concentration while looking you dead in the eyes.

'The cake...'

"W--we just want you to have a--Uuuuuhhhh, s--successfully family in the future ChimChim!"

"Plus you have to have someone take that ass one way or another." You commented giving a harsh slap at Jimin's booty, the boy snorting at your comment as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"And who said no one already took it?"

Both you and Taehyung knowingly glared at the blonde who huffed in embarrassment, his red cheeks flaring up even more.

"Yeah yeah I'm a terrible liar. Message received."

||

Jimin sighed as he whipped off his sweaty forehead with his baby blue colored towel, the blonde haired boy trying to twist his silver key in his house door key hole, pouting when feeling the key getting stuck in it and refusing to twist in any way at all. (A/N: THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME SAJKJGSD)

Grumbling while pulling out the small key, Jimin decided to try again in opening up his large chocolate looking like door, but was interrupted when the mentioned chocolate flew open on it's own.

Jimin shrieked as he quickly got into defense mode, the blonde squeezing his shoulders closer to his neck as he felt chills running down his entire body when the cold air of his living room air conditioning hit his t-shirt and shorts wearing form hard.

Though every thought of defensiveness left his mind when his eyes met the sight of his future husband.

"Oh it's you." Spat Jimin bitterly to Yoongi while bypassing the older with a roll of his eyes, not forgetting to bump his shoulder childishly against the pale boy's own before quickly throwing himself into his living room couch.