10

"Yoongiiiiii~!! Come onnnnnn~!!"

Yoongi chuckled at his red haired friend constant childish whining, as he looked down at one of his legs.

His right leg to be more specific.

The one Hoseok was currently tightly latching himself on.

"Hoseok, I'm really not in the mood to go see a movie right now."

"But why not?!" Loudly shouted out Hoseok in frustration as he tugged more on Yoongi's leg, students passing by them looking at them weirdly for their strange position.

"I have plans." Said Yoongi to him without even looking at the red head in the eye, Hoseok frowning suspiciously at the boy's sorry excuse.

"Yeah right. Like what?"

"I--Ummm--"

Think stupid brain!! Think!!

"--have to feed Mr. Kim's mermaid!!" Blurted out Yoongi hurriedly as he quickly, almost, kicked Hoseok away from his leg when the boy was taken a back by his so called 'plans', the white haired boy quickly running away from the red headed boy that was left on the ground looking defeated. "I'll text you later! Bye!"

And Hoseok was left alone, on the ground, looking like a lost puppy.

"Mr. Kim's mermaid huh?" Chuckled out Hoseok to himself through a mutter while getting up and quickly dusting his pants. "Yeah right. I'll found out what your hiding up your sleeves Min Yoongi."

"So you were left alone too huh?"

Hoseok eyes went wide at the sound of the sudden question coming from beside him as he flinched while quickly getting into attack mode.

But as he turned around to 'attack' the owner of the question, he sighed in relief when finding out that it was you.

"Y/N." Breathed out Hoseok as he clutched at his scaredy cat heart tightly. "You scared me."

You laughed while sheepishly scratching your neck. "Yeah sorry, I didn't mean too."

"No don't worry I know you didn't." Sighed out Hoseok as he breathed in and out silently to calm his throbbing heart. "Why are you still here? The bell already rang."

"Oh I know." You simply answered while kicking a random rock on the floor away from you with your red converse, the boy in front of you confusingly titling his head to the side while curiously peaking at you to hear your answer. "I was just ditched by everyone thought."

Hoseok chuckled as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. "We're in the same shoes I guess."

"We literally are." You teasingly commented as you showcased your red converse beside his own the boy laughing at your cuteness.

"What's your friends excuse?"

"Taehyung's got this date with this hot freshman, Jimin had to go look for his cat."

Hoseok frowned at your words. "Wait--Jimin has a cat?"

"Exactly!" You exclaimed out while throwing your hands up in frustration. "I don't know what's going on through his head, but I'm going to dig it out!"

"Tell me about it." Grumbled out Hoseok as both of you unconsciously started walking away together out of the school gates. "Yoongi told me he got to go feed Mr. Kim's mermaid."

You frowned at the boy's words, as you thought over his words confusingly.

Thought only one question came through your mind.

"Wait--Which Mr. Kim?"

"Exactly!!"

And both of you started to mindlessly walk away together.

||

This was it.

Yoongi breathed in and out after the long run he had just made from the school's gates and practically towards the end of the third floor of the school building, a grin settling itself on his face at the sight of the class in front of him.

His favourite class.

Music class.

Digging in his pocket, the boy quickly pulled out the silver key Jin had gave him earlier today and inserted it in the doors keyhole, praying to all the gods of the universe that it would open and that Jin did not play another joke on him.

Yes, 'another'.

Thought those negative thoughts were thrown out the window when the door to the room in front of him clicked open instantly after his twist of the key, as his heart welled up in joy when he was able to swing the door open, his eyes lingering immediately at the giant instrument that stood at the front of the entire wide class.

There it was...

The one thing that he cherished and loved in the entire world.

The piano.

Yoongi could seriously shriek in joy at this point. (A/N: lol imagine)

Taking hesitant and slow steps as he took his time to reach the grand brown piano of his school, Yoongi contemplated the large piano with loving eyes, admiring the beautiful instrument he fell in love with long ago.

His first love...

Gently, he traced his fingers over it's wood, the more he ran his fingers on it, the more dust was sticking to it but Yoongi could care less about that fact.

The important thing right now is that--

--he could finally play it.

Alone.

After all these years--

A loud gasp emitting out from behind him snapped Yoongi out of his thoughts instantly, as he turned around with wide fearful eyes to face the owner of that gasp.