37.5

"Hey Yoongi."

Yoongi hummed to the shorter boy sitting beside him in his car as they both drove their way back home after their encounter at their school music room, the blue haired teen looking over at the other through the corner of his eyes.

"Yes Jimin?"

"Since we're unfortunately going to be spending the rest of our lives together--" Began Jimin in saying over to Yoongi, the blond grinning when he heard a chuckle leave his driver's mouth as he continued the rest of his sentence after a, clearly forced, tired sigh had left his lips. "I should warn you that I'm going to become a dancer after we graduate."

Making it as if he was surprised at the other's sudden announcement, Yoongi faked a loud gasp.

"Wow, a dancer? You?"

"Uh-huh."

"Who would've thought." Yoongi laughed when Jimin had roughly hit him on his forearm. "What? I'm genuinely surprised."

"Sure you are." Huffed Jimin in amusement while crossing his arms over chest. "Anyway, that's all I have to say, and I hope that you respect my decision."

"Of course I do." Asserted Yoongi with zero hesitation to the blond, Jimin's heart swelling in happiness slightly at his words. It's not like he hadn't expected Yoongi to not be understanding of his choice, unlike his parents, but actually hearing him casually saying "yes" to him in person seemed like it was a totally different matter.

"Good."

"After all" Suddenly said Yoongi, as he glanced over at Jimin who's curiosity sparked at the sly grin that Yoongi had plastered on his face." Just like I am respecting your decision, I hope that you don't mind me becoming a composer then."

Jimin could only smile at the other's proclamation. A composer huh? So he was still into music after all. The blond thought it just suited him so much.

"What if I don't?" Asked Jimin to Yoongi's form who was in the process of parking his car right before his house.

"Then you should expect some divorcing papers placed in front of you right after we get married." Fired back Yoongi along with a challenging smirk, Jimin almost laughing at his immediate answer. Almost.

"Ah, then I don't have a choice do I?" Said Jimin along with a shake of his head and a long sigh, prompting Yoongi to amusingly gaze in his direction. "I have to accept your decision then."

"Want to stay as my wife that much huh?"

"As your husband you mean."

"Oh you know exactly what I meant." Followed by these words, a book was shot at Yoongi's head, who dodged it with a laugh escaping his mouth. "What? It's true."

"And irrelevant at the moment." Said Jimin, refraining himself from killing the boy beside him. "And for the record if anyone's divorcing the other, then it's going to be me not you."

"And well if that's the case, we'll just have to wait and see, don't we, future Min Jimin?"

'Min Jimin' rolled his eyes at him, before looking over at the smirking boy beside him, who's face had gotten dangerously close to the side of his face suddenly, Jimin turning his head to look over to him as he giggled when their noses touched in the process.

"Fine, Park Yoongi."

"Yeah no, forget about that name it's never happening."

And Jimin could only laugh as his face was showered with small kisses by his future fiance and husband, the boy getting lost in the other's small and gentle touches, and the feel of his flushed cheeks on his face.