35

Sorry for the late as hell update, my life is kinda so hectic right now

Thank you so much for over 40k reads ♥ hope you enjoy this chapter ヾ(๑≧∇≦)ノ゙♥❤

||

Previously on "Arranged Marriage":

After picking up their suits for their engagement party on Saturday, and after a weird encounter with the owners of the shop, both Yoongi and Jimin had drove back home while chatting and bickering like they usually did.

And at the end of their ride home, Jimin had kissed Yoongi on his cheek (something that he has been doing a lot lately, every time Yoongi drops him off in front of his house, leaving a flustered and confused Yoongi behind that watched as Jimin's figure ran its way towards the front door of the Park household.

What's next?

Read on to find out~

||

"How come every single time you drop him off at his house, he kisses you and then he immediately runs away?" Asked Hoseok with a frown on his face to Yoongi beside him, the later of the two shrugging at his question as a laugh escaped his mouth.

"He's just shy I guess?" Questioned Yoongi to himself, his fit of laughter not seething yet. "Even though I almost got in his pants over three times now, he still gets shy over kissing my cheek. God he's just too cute." Yoongi smiled at his last words, a chuckle leaving his mouth as he remembered yesterday's events, the boy completely oblivious of the teasing look he was now receiving from his best friend. "He's always been cute now that I think about it. When we were kids, his face would go all red and his eyes would suddenly become bigger then his head every time I cursed at him." A fond smile appeared on Yoongi's face at that one memory from his childhood, as a laugh couldn't help itself from making it's way pass his lips at the thought of it. "He'd then go off towards my mom crying cause "Yoongi said a big word"!!"

"Wow." Scoffed Hoseok, his mouth munching on the crackers he was able to steal from Taehyung's boyfriend this morning, his eyes on the lookout for the mentioned teen, afraid that he will come and reclaim his beloved crackers back once more. "You really got it bad for him don't you."

"Unlike him." Yoongi chuckled while stealing a cracker from Hoseok's bag, the boy continuing his sentence before the other could notice his action. "He still hates me."

"Hates you?" Hoseok almost choked on a cracker at this. "You gave him the best make out sessions, an amazing blowjob, and you drive him to school every single day, and you still think he hates you?

"Well isn't it obvious?"

Hoseok could only stare at him in disbelief.

"God your an idiot." Hoseok shook his head, his hands fumbling around in his bag for a bit to reach for another piece of Jungkook's delicious salty crackers. "Both of you actually. What is this crappie storyline anyway?" Yoongi frowned at Hoseok's words, the boy totally confused over his question, as a brown haired potatoe could clearly be spotted from afar flinching at the sound of the words reaching her ears.

"Storyline?" Asked Yoongi along with a small laugh, the brown haired potatoe in the back sweating nervously while quickly typing away on her laptop like her life depended on it. "What the heck are you on about?"